[Buying]  [BUYING] Plastics and Accessories

I am looking for the beys/accessories listed below! PM offers so maybe we can work something out.

Okay, here is my to-buy list:

PLASTICS
Wolborg 4
Wolborg 2
Roller Defenser
Galeon
Master Driger

PARTS/ACCESSORIES
Wide Defense (weight disk)
Dragon winders
Plastic gen grip

They don't have to be NIB or NIP, but at least in good condition.
Um .. can I just ask why you don't just make this thread when you can purchase parts , rather than before which causes you to have to close shop straight away ...
Because I am waiting for my dad to see if it's okay with him. I posted because well ... why not? I want to let people know it's what I am after. I can't purchase at the moment because I don't have the money.

My dad said I could post a buying thread, but we can't purchase just yet. I might as well get the reasoning out of the way.
(Feb. 18, 2013  10:27 PM)Tri (o^_^)o Wrote: Because I am waiting for my dad to see if it's okay with him. I posted because well ... why not? I want to let people know it's what I am after. I can't purchase at the moment because I don't have the money.

My dad said I could post a buying thread, but we can't purchase just yet. I might as well get the reasoning out of the way.

Ah, fair enough .
Can I also ask if there's any specification to which make ? (TT, Hasbro , etc.)
Nope. (Except the W145 obviously has to be TT XD)
(Feb. 18, 2013  10:41 PM)Tri (o^_^)o Wrote: Nope. (Except the W145 obviously has to be TT XD)

Hah Tongue_out
Well , if my spare MF is still available after my upcoming tournament , and you're still in need of one , then I shall send you a PM . Smile
BUMP

Read the OP, please make offers although I'm not sure when I can purchase.
BUMP!!

I just ordered Seaborg, now if you can offer any of these things, PM me!
Don't drop that BUMP BUMP BUMP!
Bump up for what?!