[Buying]  [BUYING] Plastic and HMS Wishlist - Please PM me!

EDIT:

I'm going to make this simpler. I am looking to buy any used Plastic or HMS beyblade right now, preferably a lot of 5-10+. PM me with your offers, as I really can't tell you the value of any beyblade right now because every seller says "give me an offer". I need some baseline people.

I will want to buy NIB later down the road, so I'll save that for when the time comes. I'm looking for used Hasbro or Takara Plastic and HMS beyblades.
PM sent.
I'm really interested in lots that include a few that I have listed above, and other various beys..tho I will take small lots and singles (such as Wolborg or Wolborg 2)
beyfan has a lot of lots..i think some of the one you are looking included in the lots..
dranzer gt is hard to find in lots...if there is..it would be on ebay..
I have a Dragoon MS. Look in my shop for pictures.
I've got a large amount of the stuff in your list. Also I'm located in the UK.
Dragoon S
Wolborg 2
Dragoon V2
Dragoon G
Dranzer GT

PM me if you're interested ;D
I'll give you pics if you want,and i'll add them to my SHOP tomorrow Smile
Lol jr tiger he gave me a budget of $60 so I doubt he'll even be able to afford your stuff let alone buy it.
PM sent and wouldn't it be easeir just to but driger ms draciel ms and gaia dragoon ms for the winders i mean with shipping and all (you get 3 beys out of it)
(May. 23, 2011  7:52 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Lol jr tiger he gave me a budget of $60 so I doubt he'll even be able to afford your stuff let alone buy it.

That's $60 for a starter lot, eventually I will want to buy NIB rare plastics and HMS. I have a very nice paying job, and between my two other hobbies I can afford some large bey orders.
PM sent for A Blue Dragoon G. Hope you want it.
(May. 23, 2011  6:57 AM)Evan Wrote: I'm really interested in lots that include a few that I have listed above, and other various beys..tho I will take small lots and singles (such as Wolborg or Wolborg 2)

What about Wolborg 3? Would you be interested in getting that with the Blue Dragoon G?
I ve near all the hms you re looking for(check my selling thread for pictures)
Sent you a pm. Can you reply please?
(Jun. 04, 2011  2:04 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Sent you a PM.

Smile Thanks for the PM

I won't be buying again for another week or two, PM me then people Grin
sent you a pm with list of whta i have too..