[Buying]  [BUYING] New Here, but interested in buying a Dark Effigy MS or Death Gargoyle MS

The Title pretty much says it all. I have paypal and everything so i'm ready to go! Joyful_3

-Also, this community is awesome. Thanks guys!
As you mentioned, the title is quite clear, however we require that people add the proper prefix in their topic title, so all the threads are 'normalized' in this forum and everything is easier to find this way.

You should also look on some of the topics on the first page, because perhaps somebody is selling one.
(Jul. 04, 2010  4:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: As you mentioned, the title is quite clear, however we require that people add the proper prefix in their topic title, so all the threads are 'normalized' in this forum and everything is easier to find this way.

You should also look on some of the topics on the first page, because perhaps somebody is selling one.

Sorry about that, i've changed it.

Also, i've check around on a few but i'll give them all a run-down and try my luck. Thank you.
(Jul. 04, 2010  4:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Selling-my-collection

Thanks a million Kai-V, I sent him a PM with my offer.

I must of ran through the list so fast I didn't see it there, guess that's what my ctrl-f is for. xD
Hey BeyMidori! I think you should probably change your options so that I could PM ya back hahah Smile