[Buying]  BUYING NIB or NIP only

Hi Guys!
This is what I'm looking for. As the title says, It have to be new in the box or new in a plastic only. Please PM me with the picture when you reply and how much you want for it including registered shipping with tracking number to CANADA. I pay through PAYPAL only.
Dragoon GT Black (Playset)
Dranzer G Red Version
Dranzer F Black Version
Appollon G
Ocean Wrath G
Venusian G
Any G Series bey from Hasbro
Dragoon MS Black
Dranzer MF Black
Mercury Anubis Blue and Gold (tournament prize)
Dragoon V2 Black
Dragoon G Red
Dragoon V (White Original Color)
Wolborg MS (Black)
RB12 Flame Pegasus (Light Purple) (Secret)
I don t really want to sell it, but I have the NIB dgms black version
(Jun. 10, 2011  7:41 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: I don t really want to sell it, but I have the NIB dgms black version
I know! You're lucky to win that lot. I oversleep and forgot to bid on it. I will buy that triple the amount that you paid for.
Are you serious ? LoL
If you don t really need that shining god you won,we could even work out a trade(maybe it s better continuing trought PM)
EDIT:
BTW you should oversleep more often Pinching_eyes_2
(Jun. 10, 2011  11:12 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: Are you serious ? LoL
If you don t really need that shining god you won,we could even work out a trade(maybe it s better continuing trought PM)
EDIT:
BTW you should oversleep more often Pinching_eyes_2
LOL!!!....I learned my lesson. I will have my alarm set up next time Smile
Updated OP
I have Dragoon V in combo with Tornado Attack stadium (one of the best stadiums ever) if you are interested. If you are, I can simply give it to you at High Park Throwdown 3 or I can deliver it if you are in Toronto or nearby.
(Jun. 19, 2011  2:15 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I have Dragoon V in combo with Tornado Attack stadium (one of the best stadiums ever) if you are interested. If you are, I can simply give it to you at High Park Throwdown 3 or I can deliver it if you are in Toronto or nearby.
Thanks, but I only want the original without the stadium.
OP Updated
I need em, but I have Dragoon, Dranzer and Draciel G, BUT:
I bought em as little child, so their condition is not good and only draciel's gear works
JR_Tiger do ship to Australia because i really want to know
(Apr. 07, 2012  10:21 PM)cybergasher1328 Wrote: JR_Tiger do ship to Australia because i really want to know

This is his/her Buying Thread. Go ask her in PM. But yes, he/she ships worldwide.