[Buying]  [BUYING] LAUNCHER GRIP MARS RED VER and BeyLauncher MARS RED

Looking for MARS RED VER. Launchergrip or MARS RED BEYLAUNCHER

Any price. Link it, PM it, sell it to me. PIC:

[Image: kyon3131img550x38012862.jpg]
60$? Bro a bb10 is 50$ and ldrago destroy is 25$, thats toolow
Hi, I have a BB-10 for $45.00 USD with shipping.
Not a BB-10, but Toywiz has the BB-32 Dark Wolf/Storm Pegasis Set for about $55. You get a Clear Attack Stadium, those 2 beys, and 2 beylaunchers, one red, the other blue. Here it is. Can't really help out on the LDD.
Hah , raigeko you must mean clear attack stadium.

BeybladeStation I would just like to mention that the cheaps you can get all this for is $70 as the attack stadium would cost about well $45 as stated above and then LDD would be $25 , if you get $60 your one lucky dude.(not as lucky as me cause i got mine in beylotto Tongue_out)
Attack stadium? Here's this one for $36 on ebay. It's Sonokong and is red; http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-Attack-Stad...1e64bd3ee9
Currently looking into that, but I want a cheap L Drago Destroy.
You could get LDD from wwqqyang or AD for $mid 20s. Add that to the link Hero gave you, you could get them for a few bucks over 60, still within your budget right?
I guess, I'll try.

Was looking also for Armored Ver. as well.
Gold versions go for $40 or more. Still down?
Sorry... I meant separate. I think I will just buy the red one then, thank you guy on theflightyellz guide and Hero for suggesting this.
Listing ended, any others?
(Jul. 12, 2011  7:44 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Currently looking into that, but I want a cheap L Drago Destroy.

DUDE! Im getting you a free one.
? That's when Partnership wasn't alive. It says July :-/
(Sep. 08, 2011  1:02 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: ? That's when Partnership wasn't alive. It says July :-/

Oops. LOL
Oh, is it possible you could get kme that RED GRIP, the GRIP, you said rubber. I mean the Red grip in the picture and the Red Beylauncher plaun right spin.
I think Kei still has his Mars Red ver. Launcher Grip, from his selling thread, but it could already be sold. Go PM Kei about it.

EDIT: I saw your post in Kei's selling thread, so never mind.