[Buying]  BUYING: Dragoon V2, Zeus, and More! Currently Not Buying; Saving Money

Sorry, this is closed for now. I've recently made more than a few beyblade purchases and want to save up my money for a bit before I start spending again.

Because putting "Spartan" in all of my shop names gets kinda old.

Okay, simple enough. This is my buying thread. If you have any beyblades that meet these descriptions and you're willing to sell them, PM me with an offer and/or a picture of the beyblade if you can provide one.

Note: The Bold indicates I am willing to pay a higher price for that item since I want it more.

•Flame or Torch Pegasus (Will pay more for the Torch, obviously) (Used)

•Wide Defense or Survivor Weight Disk (Used...does it even come in a box?)

•Zeus (Takara or Hasbro - so long as it's not TTH or anything. Used)

•Black Dranzer (Used or NIB, but I've actually never seen one IB before...)

•Vortex/Voltaic Ape (Any)

•Bloody Devil MS BEFORE YOU OFFER: Yes, this is a rare beyblade. No, a spinning piece of plastic is not worth hundreds of dollars. Only PM me if you're willing to sell it for less than $60 total. I realize that a lot of people here probably just went "$60?! You're an idiot!" I do really like BDMS, but I'm not ready to go and break the bank on a beyblade when I could save the money for a car and other things. It is for this reason that I probably won't get any offers, haha, and I understand that. So again, only PM me if you're willing to sell it to me for under $60 total.

•Any of the Dark Series (Dark Dragoon, Dark Dranzer, ect) (Used)
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
I accept PayPal ONLY. If this causes any inconveniences, please PM me and we can work it out. Use the comments section for questions, shipping, clarifications, etc.

Thanks for looking!
(\_/)
(^.^)
c(")_(")
Added and deleted some things on the list, as well as crossed off DGV2 (Got it!Grin)
if you havent check my thread I invite you to have a look
I am selling a lot of Plastic beyblade

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-%E2%98%8...ero-G-beys

and I have some used beys that I havent listed yet
such as Voltaic Ape, Flame Pegasus , Burning Kerberous and much more