[Buying]  [BUYING] Attack bottoms, Metal wheel and Launcher

- I live in toronto
- I have at least 15 bucks on paypal
- im planning on buying attack bottoms, metal wheel and the new launcher because as of now My beyblade sucks

I vsed someone in school today and I lost miserably
I need to customize my beyblade to defeat this guy

PLZ SOMEONE I NEED HELP!
Have you verified if your local stores have Beyblade stock yet ? A lot of Toys 'R' Us and some Wal-Mart are starting to get Beyblade Metal Fusion, so you should be able to buy at least Storm Pegasus 105RF that way.
damn but its gonna feel like the beyblades I got were carp so I just want to customize them instead of buying a new beyblade and what exactly am I supposed to do again?
Well Storm Pegasus is the best uncustomized beyblade at the moment, so you should be able to compete with just that for the time being.

The only thing you can do to improve it is buy a 100 track to replace the 105.
just to comfirm you where battling in a stadium right?cause i know at school people tend to just play on concret or the floor...

also what other beyblades do you already have?
(May. 19, 2010  2:54 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Have you verified if your local stores have Beyblade stock yet ? A lot of Toys 'R' Us and some Wal-Mart are starting to get Beyblade Metal Fusion, so you should be able to buy at least Storm Pegasus 105RF that way.
I know in Canada but in Usa?
(May. 31, 2010  1:07 AM)beybladeheart Wrote: I know in Canada but in Usa?
Obviously this topic is for lucas4lif, who lives in Canada, so my response was adapted to that fact.
oops i re read what he said and see it says Toronto for some reason i thought it said texas sorry.
If i get Paypal i could give you F and Storm and maybe 105
for like 15 bucks