[Buying]  BB10 Stadium

Hey, I would like to purchase a BB10 Stadium. The cheapest I have found it for is $30, and find that a bit much. If anyone here is selling on for less than that, I would appreciate it. Or, if you know where I could purchase one for cheaper, please let me know (trusted sellers only please).
well when I bought one I paid fifty because it was from overseas and they don't make them in the states... or at least that's what I was told
I heard from my friends that they purchased one for the same.. 50$ with shipping included to India, but that was a few years ago
Yah, BB-10 stadiums are very expensive (I'm actually really surprised you managed to find one for $30; is that including shipping and handling?).

Usually they go for around $50.
(Oct. 23, 2014  5:40 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Yah, BB-10 stadiums are very expensive (I'm actually really surprised you managed to find one for $30; is that including shipping and handling?).

Usually they go for around $50.

Probably not. I would just assume a few people would have bought and then lost interest in beyblades and would sell them on ebay.
I could give you mine for $30 too, if you pick it up. Shipping gets expensive for stadiums because of the high risk of them being damaged during transport. I live in Whitby, near Toronto. I don't know where you are, but if you're near, might be worth it Smile