Buying - BB-22 Defense and Stamina reshuffle set

Hey WBO Smile
I'm willing to buy a Defense adn Stamina reshuffle set, either of members of WBO, or on an online store somewhere. I've looked all over on eBay, but they're just a bit to pricey... I'm looking for one for preferably around $30 dollars. If you find a cheap one online, please send me the link, or if you are selling one, PM me please Smile
Also if you can't find a defense and stamina reshuffle set, I'm willing to buy just the seperate Virgo blade (good mold please).

Thanks Grin
You waited too long to get the S&D Reshuffle Set. A few months ago, you used to be able to get them for around $20 and at one point even less than $20 on ebay. But now, because of demand the price has really been increasing.
Cheapest i've found is 37-ish dollars, shipping incl.

http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-TOMY-Metal-Be...286.c0.m14

I bought mine in june for 30 shipping incl.
Thanks Asterisk, I also found this one earilier. And I am aware of the increase of price due ot demand of the item and I got my old one for 28 dollars a few months ago, I just need a new one because the Virgo wheel that it came with had a terrible mold...
dickson_c doesn't have anymore S&D Reshuffle Sets atm, the only ones available on ebay now are the $55 ones from enterheart.
(Aug. 26, 2009  11:45 AM)FelGrand Wrote: What? $55? That's unreasonable...

it really isn't unreasonable for such a hard to find item

it was released almost a year ago, if you didn't get it yet it may be time to admit you missed the boat

no price is unreasonable if people will pay it
(Aug. 26, 2009  11:51 AM)FelGrand Wrote: I have a set of it....and this

http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g82305163

is much better

how many times do i have to explain how an auction works
If you use MOJ to get that, then after fees and commission and shipping, you will be paying 55 bucks or greater.
(Aug. 26, 2009  11:53 AM)FelGrand Wrote: I know the price will rise...but not to the point of $55

I've seen Stamina and Defense for 8000 yen easily.

Add commission and shipping and I guarantee that's over 55 bucks. Buying any pre-HWS apart from Quetz from YJA is a bad idea.
dickson_c has the Stamina and Defense Reshuffle Set again. Like before, it's $37 including shipping. Get this NOW, if you really want the S&D Set.
You need to have a minimum order of 50 bucks there.
Once he only purchased a libra and it came by itself.
Who is 'he'?

And I tried to order just an attack stadium previously, but got turned down due to it not being 50 bucks.
<<he>> is omega.

It's weird, It's weird.
i want to order gundam models but because not a lot of people has bought from them .... eh xD