[Buying]  BB- 18 Libra DF145BS

Been trying to find this one for a while now. I know its banned, I just wanna get it plus its my horoscope Wink. I only found two on here searching; one didnt respond back yet.. still waiting, and one doesn't seem to like my offers. I don't know how much it's worth.. but am willing to buy if I can afford. Thanks!
To tell you it's worth more than $50.
you can buy one at wal-mart for like $8 ok i want one to so thats where i am going to get mine
^ Your thinking of Flame Libra. Enoy is asking for this one:
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...ra_DF145BS
It is hard to get right now. And it could end up costing around $80US. Most expensive I've seen for sale is $136US.
Just get the super deck set which comes with a re release of the metal system libra. Would be cheaper and also you get some other awesome stuff with it.
Is the libra wheel in that set exactly the same as the first? ( besides the color)
(Nov. 29, 2010  5:10 AM)Alchemy Wrote: Is the libra wheel in that set exactly the same as the first? ( besides the color)
No, look in the BB-96 topic.
No but it's the cheapest way to get the libra wheel. Also you'll probably have a lot of trouble finding one other than on YJA.
Yo man I have one for 35€ plus shipping.
whats the price range youre looking for?