[Buying]  BB-10 stadium

Finally got black Wolborg MS. Now I just want a BB-10 stadium for a good price so I can start the YouTube battles. The stadium doesn't need to be new just in good shape.
Um the beyblade is incredibly rare so unless someone has a spare of this part you'll never be able to buy it.
Hey you never know who's looking to sell. And maybe for the right price somebody will break.
you already have three buying threads including this one..hahah..
one was closed..and the other one is left behind..why dont for future tips you just edit you previous / still active buying thread..
because a user only can own one buying thread...
EDIT:Your previous lot thread has been deleted by the mods..so..no more worries..hahah..just edit your OP next time..
How do I get rid of multiple threads?
I updated the things I'm looking for. Pm you have have anything on my list your willing to sell
Got all blades except 1!!!! admins please close this thread as its dead and nobody even checks it out any more.
(Oct. 21, 2012  3:59 AM)BubloZX Wrote: Got all blades except 1!!!! admins please close this thread as its dead and nobody even checks it out any more.

that is the used of "Bump" and Updating the OP...nt by creating double threads...
just edit the OP and "Bump" it...and it is that everyone have the things that you are looking for...
and someof the items you are looking are very rare indeed...ou migh can get it,or might not..because its a valuable bey for collectors..

also..dont just simply post buying thread and dont have self effort to find the bey yourself..go search the selling thread..

try here..Evo might have most of the things you need...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Evo-s-quitting-sale
I've searched so much in the selling thread that'd I've tried to contact members who haven't been on in a year., I've checked Japanese auction sites and eBay to no luck. I think I'm trying really hard lol.
Why are you so focused on getting this part? Sea Dragon's CWD has the same uses and it's not ridiculously rare.
(Oct. 21, 2012  10:24 AM)Ultra Wrote: Why are you so focused on getting this part? Sea Dragon's CWD has the same uses and it's not ridiculously rare.

Did he not say that he acquired the God Ring CWD in the OP .. ?

Anyways, what part are you looking for? You said, I've got all parts except one .. how are we supposed to know which one it is .. ?
I hadn't noticed that but it's still a valid question?
:3
Update!
Just want a black Dragoon MS, just name your price Wink
Got black dragoon ms! Expensive but worth it! Thank you Terradee!
Bump.
Bump
Bumps are only allowed once every 2 days (48 hours).

I assume you mean Advance Striker, yes?
(Feb. 03, 2013  6:28 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Bumps are only allowed once every 2 days (48 hours).

I assume you mean Advance Striker, yes?

yep.
Wow, a big coincidence that your name is almost the same as the thread starters, even though BubloZX has been warned once about having 2 accounts...

EDIT: And I was right. :\
(Feb. 04, 2013  1:43 AM)Tech Wrote: Wow, a big coincidence that your name is almost the same as the thread starters, even though BubloZX has been warned once about having 2 accounts...

EDIT: And I was right. :\

Actually my warning was never about having 2 accounts, there's no rule on that. The warning was making a second account to be a jerk lol.
*bump*

HMS rules!!!
bump