[Buying]  Anything HMS.

I want to get back into Beyblading with my friends and I just think the HMSeries is sweet. The last time I owned a Bey the only metal part was the weight disk.
(Sep. 12, 2010  10:26 PM)Thunder VII Wrote: I want to get back into Beyblading with my friends and I just think the HMSeries is sweet. The last time I owned a Bey the only metal part was the weight disk.

Why not buy some Metal Fusion Beys to play around with?
(Sep. 12, 2010  10:41 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2010  10:26 PM)Thunder VII Wrote: I want to get back into Beyblading with my friends and I just think the HMSeries is sweet. The last time I owned a Bey the only metal part was the weight disk.

Why not buy some Metal Fusion Beys to play around with?

I suppose I could, but they just look smaller that the ones I was used to when they first came out. And I always thought the metal ones on the show were really cool growing up. Haha.
(Sep. 12, 2010  10:52 PM)Thunder VII Wrote: I suppose I could, but they just look smaller that the ones I was used to when they first came out.

Just FYI, HMS beyblades are rougly the same size as MFBs.
(Sep. 12, 2010  10:54 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Just FYI, HMS beyblades are rougly the same size as MFBs.

Oh. I didn't know that. I suppose I could just buy some MFB's and use those to get back into it.

Thanks for the tip.

...?
The AR's were part metal.
Some tips were made out of metal.
Bearings are metal.
(Sep. 13, 2010  3:51 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:

...?
The AR's were part metal.
Some tips were made out of metal.
Bearings are metal.

Brilliant Deduction!

His Last bey was a Plastic.

Yet he didn't say it was HMS, he just said he liked HMS
Yeah, Blaze has that correct.

I'm new to all the terminology. I didn't know we referred to them as plastics.

I honestly didn't even know there was a serious community dedicated to BeyBlading.
(Sep. 13, 2010  4:01 AM)Thunder VII Wrote: Yeah, Blaze has that correct.

I honestly didn't even know there was a serious community dedicated to BeyBlading.

If you have Paypal, and 35-40$ to spend on Beys, I can link you to the BEST thing to start off with.
(Sep. 13, 2010  4:01 AM)Thunder VII Wrote: Yeah, Blaze has that correct.

Plastics also had metal tips, metal bit chips, metal EG's, metal balls, metal springs, and metal SG cores (shafts/MG Core/HMC)
(Sep. 13, 2010  4:10 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Plastics also had metal tips, metal bit chips, metal EG's, metal balls, metal springs, and metal SG cores (shafts/MG Core/HMC)

I'm talking first Generation.

(Sep. 13, 2010  4:06 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
If you have Paypal, and 35-40$ to spend on Beys, I can link you to the BEST thing to start off with.

Link away my friend.
(Sep. 13, 2010  7:56 PM)Thunder VII Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2010  4:10 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Plastics also had metal tips, metal bit chips, metal EG's, metal balls, metal springs, and metal SG cores (shafts/MG Core/HMC)

I'm talking first Generation.

(Sep. 13, 2010  4:06 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

Link away my friend.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dimsum2u...CIAL-OFFER

BB-32 HYBRID WHEEL SET (PEGASIS 105RF + WOLF DF145FS + STADIUM >>> GBP35.99

[Image: beybladeNbb32a.jpg]
(Sep. 13, 2010  9:04 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dimsum2u...CIAL-OFFER

BB-32 HYBRID WHEEL SET (PEGASIS 105RF + WOLF DF145FS + STADIUM >>> GBP35.99

[Image: beybladeNbb32a.jpg]

That's $36 in British Pounds but that's $54.69 American! And is that before shipping?

It is a really awesome looking set though.

Is there a HUGE difference between Takara Tomy and Hasbro beys?
(Sep. 13, 2010  9:30 PM)Thunder VII Wrote: That's $36 in British Pounds but that's $54.69 American! And is that before shipping?
It's including shipping.

(Sep. 13, 2010  9:30 PM)Thunder VII Wrote: Is there a HUGE difference between Takara Tomy and Hasbro beys?
For these beys, no. The Beylaunchers have smaller handles and a shorter string, and the clear wheels are a bit lighter, but that's about it.
(Sep. 13, 2010  9:32 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2010  9:30 PM)Thunder VII Wrote: That's $36 in British Pounds but that's $54.69 American! And is that before shipping?
It's including shipping.

(Sep. 13, 2010  9:30 PM)Thunder VII Wrote: Is there a HUGE difference between Takara Tomy and Hasbro beys?
For these beys, no. The Beylaunchers have smaller handles and a shorter string, and the clear wheels are a bit lighter, but that's about it.
Are you talking about Hasbro or the Beys in this set?
(Sep. 13, 2010  9:39 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Are you talking about Hasbro or the Beys in this set?
Takara beys in the set.
It's including shipping.

Oh, that's not super bad then. I could swing that.

So it's not a huge difference as of the MF Series?

I was asking in general between Hasbro and Takara.
(Sep. 13, 2010  7:56 PM)Thunder VII Wrote: I'm talking first Generation.

They still had metal balls, metal screws, metal springs, and metal bit chips.
(Sep. 13, 2010  11:32 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2010  7:56 PM)Thunder VII Wrote: I'm talking first Generation.

They still had metal balls, metal screws, metal springs, and metal bit chips.

[Image: Hasbro_Beyblade_Basic_Starter_Set_with_S...S_Toys.gif]

No much metal there guy. That was my point. I didn't know I was going to need the full tech specs.
(Sep. 14, 2010  12:26 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: It has a metal tip, WD, and weight ring.
gg

You seriously have a problem with trying to always be right.

They are called plastics because most of them had mostly plastic, and most, if not all, had more plastic than metal.
(Sep. 14, 2010  12:52 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2010  12:26 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: It has a metal tip, WD, and weight ring.
gg

You seriously have a problem with trying to always be right.

They are called plastics because most of them had mostly plastice, and most, if not all, had more plastic than metal.

At this point Blaze, I don't really care about the specifics. You knew exactly what I meant when I said it. And apparently so did he. He's just being technical for the sake of being absolutely correct. So thank you for being understanding.

And as for you Frowny McSerious Guy, thanks for informing me of the differences. Although I remember my Driger having a plastic tip.
lol at the serious part.
But yeah, just asserting the fact that every beyblade ever had metal parts (aside from WD's).