[Buying]  Anyone in Canada be willing to hook me up?

I hate Hasbro for making it impossible to get Burst here in the states. Would anyone be willing to go to pick up some of the new Burst beys for me? I would pay you back in full + extra for being awesome.
Well, others have asked about it and I told them I could help if my local Toys "R" Us ever got them in stock, but I am going tomorrow only and earlier this week there was still no trace of them. In any case, what products would you like exactly? All of them?
(Sep. 11, 2016  5:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, others have asked about it and I told them I could help if my local Toys "R" Us ever got them in stock, but I am going tomorrow only and earlier this week there was still no trace of them. In any case, what products would you like exactly? All of them?

All four single packs would be insane!
just letting you know you could always enter zankyes giveaways
(Sep. 12, 2016  12:06 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: just letting you know you could always enter zankyes giveaways
Very low chance of winning those though.
(Sep. 12, 2016  12:35 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2016  12:06 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: just letting you know you could always enter zankyes giveaways

yes but there is a chance i got lucky 3 times (once from live stream) and my cousin won once.
also can you post the episode 2 dub when you get it from amazon
Or I could buy one like an ordinary Canadian.

I won 5 times

I won 5 times
(Sep. 12, 2016  2:13 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: I won 5 times
Are you talking about his livestream giveaways? I might need to enter a few of those then XD
(Sep. 12, 2016  4:37 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2016  2:13 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: I won 5 times
Are you talking about his livestream giveaways? I might need to enter a few of those then XD

i think hes talking all of his wins combines