[Buying]  Anyone got Infinite Achilles? (Ring/Layer only)

(Apr. 27, 2021  5:34 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Ok, what's the price?

Psycho101

72 us dollars
How much for ring and chip only? Psycho101
I won’t sell ring and chip only but I will sell you the full black one for $55 shipped (assuming you are in the US) brand new. If you are interested, let me know. I have it listed on eBay though so if it sells there first then it is what it is.
JCE_13 i will give you mine for 300 bucks
(Apr. 30, 2021  10:57 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: How much for ring and chip only? Psycho101

idk $55
(May. 01, 2021  3:24 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: ReckerTA how much for layer only?

Sorry, I’m only interested in selling it as a full unit. I know the parts other than the chip and ring are not really worth very much, because they are not like competitive. So they’re not worth much to you, but they’re also not worth much to me. So I just prefer to sell it all together.
Oh, ok. If you keep the listing up for a bit, I might order it eventually.
Sorry actually it just sold on eBay for $70.
Oh, ok. Good for you!

Also will try to buy World Spriggan chip only.
Bump
Still looking for an infinite ring/Achilles chip only.
Bump
Still looking for infinite ring/achilles chip.
Bump-
Still looking for Infinite Ring/Chip only.
(May. 09, 2021  2:59 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Bump-
Still looking for Infinite Ring/Chip only.

Try looking here https://beysandbricks.com/search.php?sea...on=product
Bump- Still looking for Infinite Achilles
(May. 12, 2021  6:21 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Bump- Still looking for Infinite Achilles

ThePortal0 is selling Infinite Achilles 7 Loop 1D (Shield) for $55 (Not including shipping or taxes).
(May. 12, 2021  6:30 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:

ThePortal0 is selling Infinite Achilles 7 Loop 1D (Shield) for $55 (Not including shipping or taxes).

Ooh, that's not bad...
Bump-
Actually also looking for Helios 2 and Zone' +z
(May. 01, 2021  2:45 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: JCE_13 i will give you mine for 300 bucks

I was kidding
I got more in today. I would sell you the number two Achilles for $60 shipped or the #1 Achilles for $110 shipped. Not interested in breaking them apart. Only want to sell the full Beyblades.

That’s assuming you are in the United States.  Otherwise I will just charge a little more for shipping.
(May. 13, 2021  8:46 PM)ReckerTA Wrote: I got more in today. I would sell you the number two Achilles for $60 shipped or the #1 Achilles for $110 shipped. Not interested in breaking them apart. Only want to sell the full Beyblades.

That’s assuming you are in the United States.  Otherwise I will just charge a little more for shipping.

Hey. I can get the Nuber 2 from the0portal (thanks @#Fafnir) for 55 no shipping.
(May. 01, 2021  2:45 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: JCE_13 i will give you mine for 300 bucks
I'll Take Your Entire Stock.
(May. 13, 2021  8:56 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(May. 13, 2021  8:46 PM)ReckerTA Wrote: I got more in today. I would sell you the number two Achilles for $60 shipped or the #1 Achilles for $110 shipped. Not interested in breaking them apart. Only want to sell the full Beyblades.

Hey. I can get the Nuber 2 from the0portal (thanks @#Fafnir) for 55 no shipping.

No kidding? Wow. That’s a good deal. I don’t really want to go any lower than that, that’s for sure. I guess that is what I quoted you before anyway. I would do the same price then I guess. I guess the benefit in getting it from me as you get it in four days or so instead of a month or however long it takes the post to come over from Hong Kong now. Not sure if he’s doing expedited shipping or not. But totally up to you!

(May. 13, 2021  9:09 PM)g2_ Wrote:
I'll Take Your Entire Stock.

I was kidding about the 300 lol