[Buying]  Achilles for Valkyrie (ENDED)

(Nov. 25, 2020  5:16 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: Argh, I don't wanna' be that guy who keeps bumping his own thread, but like, I'm desp-termined at this point

Dang- If i had a Brave Valkyrie- I would've definitely traded with you, but sadly all I have are outdated GT beys, 1 Turbo bey, a lot of God and Dual layer beys, and a few single layers-
(Nov. 25, 2020  6:04 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Dang- If i had a Brave Valkyrie- I would've definitely traded with you, but sadly all I have are outdated GT beys, 1 Turbo bey, a lot of God and Dual layer beys, and a few single layers-

Well at least you said you would, and that's enough to give me hope!

(Also, I seriously respect your combination of a pfp of my first GT-layer Beyblade, and a username based on the soda my town owes most of its amenities to)
I am interested in trading my Valkyrie Sparking Chip for the Achilles one. Dm me if u want to continue this deal thx
(Nov. 25, 2020  6:55 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  6:04 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Dang- If i had a Brave Valkyrie- I would've definitely traded with you, but sadly all I have are outdated GT beys, 1 Turbo bey, a lot of God and Dual layer beys, and a few single layers-

Well at least you said you would, and that's enough to give me hope!

(Also, I seriously respect your combination of a pfp of my first GT-layer Beyblade, and a username based on the soda my town owes most of its amenities to)

Lol thanks
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:43 PM)Yalldodo Wrote: I am interested in trading my Valkyrie Sparking Chip for the Achilles one. Dm me if u want to continue this deal thx

*GASP*

I'll be right there!