[Buying]  50$ for dragoon msuv and wolborg ms

Hi everyone ^___^

My name is Gianmarco and i m from Italy
I m looking for a dragoon msuv and wolborg ms in new conditions,I will pay 50$ for them Smile
if you have them and want to sell send me a pm Wink
If I will not find them in new condition I will look for used beyblade wolborg ms and dragoon msuv to a lower price but we can negotiate Wink
So what are you waiting send me a pm!

You can post here the pictures of used wolborg ms and dragoon msuv

I will pay with paypal onlyEee

thanks everyone and sorry for my bad English Tongue_out
To be honest, I don't think anyone will sell for that price, especially given Dragoon MSUV's rarity.
Even used you'd struggle to get that price.
Bey brad sold them for 50$ http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEY-BRAD...-Beyblades
so I hope to buy them for that price Smile anyway contact me even if you want more than 50$ I will see what I can do
My price was unusually low, though.
I really feel "desperate" when I discover that your thread was a closed topic xD...will you sell some other stuff?
Lol, there's no way you are going to find them new for that price.
is it really that outrageous guys? HMS have gone down in value a lot since MFB launched, and Wolborg MS was never worth a whole lot really
Well,
if you want to make me suggestion POST in this thread
if you are interresed in my offer POST here
if you only enjoy to say me that I will not find anything because you think so(who are you to say what could happen?) please DON T POST here

Thanks =D
(May. 03, 2010  9:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: is it really that outrageous guys? HMS have gone down in value a lot since MFB launched, and Wolborg MS was never worth a whole lot really

Thanks a lot Brad
(May. 03, 2010  9:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: is it really that outrageous guys? HMS have gone down in value a lot since MFB launched, and Wolborg MS was never worth a whole lot really

Sorry for this post, but hms have not gone down in value. I get messages on eBay reguarly for dragoon ms/msuv and wolborg ms. I've sold 3 msuv's for around $70 each and 5 or 6 wolborg ms for 30-35 each...
man, i need to sell to dumb kids more
(May. 03, 2010  9:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: man, i need to sell to dumb kids more

dumb reach kids
(May. 03, 2010  9:27 PM)Karlxps Wrote:

Sorry for this post, but hms have not gone down in value. I get messages on eBay reguarly for dragoon ms/msuv and wolborg ms. I've sold 3 msuv's for around $70 each and 5 or 6 wolborg ms for 30-35 each...

Whoa.. glad I read this thread.. Would have ripped myself off lol
i still curently have one in like new condition. im not sure if it intrests anyone.

it was used in a shelf ordiment hardly ever used, i believe only 3 times.
(May. 04, 2010  3:41 AM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: i still curently have one in like new condition. im not sure if it intrests anyone.

Have one what? Dragoon MSUV or Wolborg MS, or both?
I want to remember I m looking also for a good used...I will pay well
Pm me Wink
and now my offer For the new beyblades grows up from 50$ to 55$
You didn't answer the question. Are you offering 50 (now 55) for both blades, or for each blade individually?
Both
sorry that I didn t reply before but I didn t see the question or didn t understand because I m not so good in English
thanks Smile
(May. 04, 2010  9:35 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:
(May. 04, 2010  3:41 AM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: i still curently have one in like new condition. im not sure if it intrests anyone.

Have one what? Dragoon MSUV or Wolborg MS, or both?

wolborg, thats all.
Well my offer now is 60$ for both in new condition
pm me or post here if you are interested

ps 60$ for both the beyblade not individualy