[Buying]  4d beyblade's

I like to buy same 4d beyblade ore same af the parts from 4d beyblade metal fury 4d
I whant to pay any price for a good beyblade and i realy need a hand launcher grip and string launcher i only got the metal fight and metal masters beyblade and my string launcher broke down last week zo i need a new whan and money dont metter for my
Sorry for my bad english it is nat zo good[/size][/font]
4d beyblade are awesome.I love 4D beys.They are cool.They are heavy also
Can peopel just respont wen they realy sell the 4d beyblade's plz sorry for my bad english
dimsum2u is a trusted seller on the WBO, and you have other options like eBay and Amazon...
I recommend Amazon, it's quite convenient. I got my Flash Sagittario on Amazon.
Yes amazon is good but i dont heff a creditcard
Debit cards work as well, and Gift cards...
Tja but i realy dont heff a card to buy stuff on amazon
So how do you even imagine buying anything?
Then buy on eBay?
Ebay is to exspensif for my sorry every whan for the bad english
(Dec. 23, 2012  5:19 PM)master-bay Wrote: I like to buy same 4d beyblade ore same af the parts from 4d beyblade metal fury 4d
I whant to pay any price for a good beyblade and i realy need a hand launcher grip and string launcher i only got the metal fight and metal masters beyblade and my string launcher broke down last week zo i need a new whan and money dont metter for my
Sorry for my bad english it is nat zo good[/size][/font]

(Dec. 23, 2012  10:29 PM)master-bay Wrote: Ebay is to exspensif for my sorry every whan for the bad english

Be honest with yourself, please. Most eBay items are in fact, cheaper than Amazon but you might risk buying a fake item...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Metal-F...3a7cea3bb6

Just take this BB-126 for example. It's considerably cheap if you win it for 90 cents, plus six dollars shipping (In USD).
(Dec. 23, 2012  8:50 PM)master-bay Wrote: Can peopel just respont wen they realy sell the 4d beyblade's plz sorry for my bad english

... Is that post directed at me?

You wanted me to send you the Beyblade's first, and then pay me on the 6th of January? No-one will agree to that .. People get scammed like that, and I am definitely not risking it.

Also, you even said that you only pay by PayPal, and now you say that you want to pay by cash? I only accept PayPal ..
Guys buy from beybladegeeks on Facebook they have good beys this is the website

https://www.facebook.com/OMGBBG/app_135607783795
Did any of you try it yet?? You need face book to buy from them .