[Buying]  3D Printing Beyblades in the UK?

Hi all, just looking to get a Beyblade 3D Printed, I would rather comission someone who has experience in printing Beyblades and have it be someone in this country so that I don't have to pay import fees.

I want to firstly 3D Print Spin Cutter so that I can get a good idea of how a 3D Print compares to an official Beyblade.
(Jan. 06, 2022  12:40 AM)Ice³ Wrote: Hi all, just looking to get a Beyblade 3D Printed, I would rather comission someone who has experience in printing Beyblades and have it be someone in this country so that I don't have to pay import fees.

I want to firstly 3D Print Spin Cutter so that I can get a good idea of how a 3D Print compares to an official Beyblade.

(Jan. 07, 2022  3:12 PM)Riggaplz Wrote: I'd like to ride this thread please

Hi, I do commissions for 3D design. I am able to design the beyblade in a file. But I currently do not have a 3D pritinter. You can use websites like Shapeways or iMaterialise to print the bey. Unfortunately, I am not UK based. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Here are some of my designs: https://www.tinkercad.com/users/59Q0xlyzSLP-greenk9148
(Jan. 07, 2022  3:12 PM)Riggaplz Wrote: I'd like to ride this thread please

No problem, finding it hard to find a UK based Beyblade printer so I know how it goes