BurstAwaken's Bey Designs

Sparking Egis - Endure Egis
I am completely new here, and i really wanna see your interpretation of Sparking Phi. i made an account just to ask this.
(Nov. 05, 2020  7:17 PM)Jakexsamurai Wrote: I am completely new here, and i really wanna see your interpretation of Sparking Phi. i made an account just to ask this.

hi there, welcome to the WBO!

Can I get a sparking treptune
(DB KERBEUS)Conceal Kerbeus

Core: Kerbeus (3 heads on the core similar to Hazard Kerbeus.)

Layer: Conceal (3 sets of chains on the layer) (the top of the layer being surrounded by the spikes on Hazard Kerbeus)

Layer Gimmick: When launched hard enough the chains come out creating the impact absorbing mode. When the chains are hit hard enough they go into the concealed mode (hence the name), this makes the bey more defensive and therefore gives it more stamina and probably LAD.

Armor for the bey: You don't have to make the armor but if you do that's fine. The armor design has chains (to represent the chain gimmick). Using the high mode makes the chains not be able to move. It will stay in the impact absorbing mode but it won't absorb the impact. It should be called the chain mode, because it exposes the chains kind of like an offensive mode.

You can use any disc you want, I don't mind.

But as for the tip, I think you should just use atomic.

Well that's the whole design. Goodbye for now.
DB Lucifer - Broken Lucifer
DB Chronos - Mirror Chronos

OOP
Sorry for necroposting Uncertain