Burst vs. MFB

Do you guys know if there are any burst beys, stock or custom, any generation that could beat a fairly competitive metal fight combo? 
I'm asking because for some reason we might be having an unformated beyblade tournament at my school.
lord spriggan or a dual rotating bey with 00 or 0 and wall frame with bearing driver. Or a dual spinning ring with 0 or 00 with cross-frame or glaive frame or wheel disk and Zone+z or xtend+
Didn't need multiple threads

Id probably use World Lucifer2 Drift 2B (Free Spin)
(May. 20, 2021  9:34 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Didn't need multiple threads

Id probably use World Lucifer2 Drift 2B (Free Spin)

yeah, i clicked the post button multiple times because it was lagging and accidentally posted it 3 times. I dont know how to delete threads so.. Unhappy
(May. 20, 2021  9:19 PM)LuinorDestroy Wrote: Do you guys know if there are any burst beys, stock or custom, any generation that could beat a fairly competitive metal fight combo? 
I'm asking because for some reason we might be having an unformated beyblade tournament at my school.

for stock combo beys, I'd say rage longinus.
They both have their ups and downs but I love collecting mfb and using burst more for competition
Hmm I think they are =
(May. 20, 2021  9:19 PM)LuinorDestroy Wrote: Do you guys know if there are any burst beys, stock or custom, any generation that could beat a fairly competitive metal fight combo? 

Truth be told, fighting Burst and MFB is already a bad idea. You're likely to damage the plastic of your Burst beys that way.

I will say that LAD and Stamina are strictly in MFB's favor by so much it's ridiculous. Even though TT Burst weighs way more than Synchromes or 4D MFB, MFB just spins for so much longer and has LAD on lockdown just as easily. Burst doesn't stand a chance here.

Your best bet, if you really had to do this, would be to use that bulk offensively to KO the MFB bey. Using your massive weight difference to smash things is far more likely to work than trying to outspin Wide Defense or other MFB Stamina staples.
i have to say Burst! 100% more fun