Wanted to test out some more defensive combos
First combo i wanted to test was vanish fafnir over keep
Did it vs guilty and xiphoid
Vs guilty 
Guilty longinous nexus+s metal xtreme vs vanish fafnir over keep 
Vanish: 10 os 
Guilty: 9 ko 1 os 
Vanish win: 50%
At first it felt like vanish was going to win comfortably but guilty did make  a comeback. 
Although guilty does struggle vs it 

Vs xiphoid 
Xiphoid xcalibur nexus+S metal xtreme vs vanish fafnir over keep 
Xiphoid: 7 ko’s 1 os 
Vanish: 11 os 1 ko 
Vanish: 60%
Here it did better but not as good as i was hoping 
Gonna try with unite’ next 
Then probably astral cuz i can change the spin direction so its both same and opposite spin for both

On unite
Vanish fafnir over unite’ vs xiphoid xcalibur nexus+s metal xtreme.
Vanish: 9 os 1 ko
Xiphoid: 10 ko
Vanish win percent: 50%
It struggled way more vs xiphoid with unite, xiphoid would throw it around pretty easily
Vs guilty
Vanish fafnir over unite’ vs guilty longinous nexus+s xtreme
Vanish: 12 os
Guilty: 6 ko 2 os
Vanish win percent: 60%
It somehow did better vs guilty even if it was same spin which was surprising. With keep it won 50% but 60% here.

Basically keep vs xiphoid and unite’ vs guilty( on vanish)
Will try with astral soon. And would very much appreciate if someone would test on prominence too
Did on astral(right) vs guilty
Astral spriggan over unite’ vs guilty Longinus nexus+s metal xtreme
Astral: 9 os 1 ko
Guilty: 8 ko 2 os
Astral did very badly against guilty here, the ko was more of a fluke than anything and the 2 os’s from guilty were from hitting astral so hard it destabilized
Gonna try out on left vs xiphoid.
Again would appreciate it a lot if someone tested prominence on unite and/or keep’
Had time to do more testing so here we are
Guilty longinous nexus+s metal xtreme vs astral spriggan over keep’ (right spin)
Guilty: 10 ko’s 1 os
Astral: 8 os 1 burst
It seems like unite just does better overall vs guilty
Keep didnt do very well most of the wins were from wall saves and the burst was just so random

Xiphoid xcalibur nexus+s xtreme vs astral spriggan over keep (right)
Xiphoid: 7 ko’s 1 burst
Astral: 2 os
Astral got completely dunked on here i didnt even continue to 20 rounds lol
In left spin
Astral spriggan over unite’ vs guilty longinous nexus+s xtreme
Astral: 3 os
Guilty: 6 ko 1 burst
Astral win percent: 30%
The reason i didnt continue to 20 was because it was very obvious how it was goong to turn out, even when i didnt launch guilty well it still was able to ko it or astral would win with a ton of wall saves
Astral spriggan over unite’ vs xiphoid xcalibur nexus+s metal xtreme
Astral: 8 os
Xiphoid: 12 ko
Again did pretty badly
Gonna try with keep’ next
(Jan. 07, 2023  12:14 PM)DedZeY Wrote: Did on astral(right) vs guilty
Astral spriggan over unite’ vs guilty Longinus nexus+s metal xtreme
Astral: 9 os 1 ko
Guilty: 8 ko 2 os
Astral did very badly against guilty here, the ko was more of a fluke than anything and the 2 os’s from guilty were from hitting astral so hard it destabilized
Gonna try out on left vs xiphoid.
Again would appreciate it a lot if someone tested prominence on unite and/or keep’

Don't worry, I've got u
Ok, so I tested Prominence dragon nexus+S against xiphoid Xcalius spread' and guilty longinous fortress. I used ultimate reboot dash and quick dash for the attack types and I used unite dash, zeal, and zone +z for prominence. 

Unite: Basically unite should almost never be used in my opinion because it's got 0 LAD so if you're up against destroy or ultimate reboot you'll lose even if you stay inside the stadium the whole time against both opposite and same spin. Against xiphoid it had some pretty lucky wins though, bursting xiphoid in like 2 hits with no click losses, but like I said it was just lucky. Another problem is that it just turns into a Beywheel after a huge hit and just completely dies, it's hilarious to watch it you're the attack type user. 

Zeal and Zone+z: These are the best options for prominence dragon because they can win in opposite/same spin matchups and they don't turn into a Beywheel that often. Zeal I believe is better at pure defense since it just can stick super nicely to the stadium, but if you want more opposite spin potential use zone+z (Hasbro or TT +Z). Zone+Z though can self-kill itself if it's to worn so look out for that as well.
Defense Testing for Wind, Barricade, and Phoenix on zeal (again)
Wind Dragon: The Wind layer base works best with the 9 armor and either Giga, Illegal, or Over for the disc. For the tips, I just decided to use zone +Z, zeal and bearing drift. Surprisingly, Nexus+S is garbage on Wind because its layer is just too big for nexus+s and the opposing Beyblade will just never be able to have contact. Bearing drift does work on Wind nicely, but it has the weakest knockout resistance and is more of a stamina combo. Zone+Z works best with illegal because prevents it from over-tilting and turning Wind into a Beywheel. Zeal is better overall though for preventing knockouts and self KO's.

Barricade: Never use this against right spins since it will instantly die, HOWEVER, it works wonderfully against the king of attack, Longinous as long as u hard launch. Bearing drift and zeal are the best since they have the best KO resistance and LAD.

Phoenix on Zeal: This test had little to do with the actual layer and is instead focused on how to launch zeal. While testing, I noticed that rush-launching zeal gave it better knock-out resistance than just straight launching it, but that's all.
Thanks for helping me with the testings i really appreciate it., But could you please kinda post the results of the rounds like hoe much each combo won/lost as that would help a lot more. Again thanks for the tests
I found a stupid combo that does well against guilty
Its astral spriggan over destroy’
I knoe it sounds like it sucks but it works by kind of hitting guilty in a way that will make it just sit around the ridge as if you banked guilty way to deep
The thing is it needs to be launched at a specific strength(almost a weak launch but enough for destroy to move slowly around the staidum)

Astral spriggan over destroy’ vs guilty longinous legacy quick
Astral:5 os 2 ko
Guilty: 3 ko
Again i have no idea why it works but it does
Prob would have a harder time with xtreme but i dont wanna wear down my xtreme’ and my metal xtreme is almost dead
(Feb. 22, 2023  12:14 PM)DedZeY Wrote: I found a stupid combo that does well against guilty
I knoe it sounds like it sucks but it works by kind of hitting guilty in a way that will make it just sit around the ridge as if you banked guilty way to deep
The thing is it needs to be launched at a specific strength(almost a weak launch but enough for destroy to move slowly around the staidum)

Prob would have a harder time with xtreme but i dont wanna wear down my xtreme’ and my metal xtreme is almost dead

Try Burst instead of Astral, and if you have Xplosion, it'd be even better. Astral Spriggan Over Xp is BWQ 's signature combo, really good at anti attack as it is able to absorb impact and rotational recoil very well. same way of launching your Astral combo, almost a weak launch but enough for Xplosion to move slowly around the stadium.
(Jan. 12, 2023  10:44 AM)DedZeY Wrote: Had time to do more testing so here we are
Guilty longinous nexus+s metal xtreme vs astral spriggan over keep’ (right spin)
Keep didnt do very well most of the wins were from wall saves and the burst was just so random

(Feb. 22, 2023  12:22 PM)Beyblader101_ Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2023  12:14 PM)DedZeY Wrote: I found a stupid combo that does well against guilty

Try Burst instead of Astral, and if you have Xplosion, it'd be even better. Astral Spriggan Over Xp is BWQ 's signature combo, really good at anti attack as it is able to absorb impact and rotational recoil very well. same way of launching your Astral combo, almost a weak launch but enough for Xplosion to move slowly around the stadium.

Oh dayum
Sadly i dont have burst yet although i am planning on buying burst, ultimate, barricade , superking and divine for bdr and zeal

Did the same thing against xiphoid except astral is on left
Astral spriggan over destroy’(left) vs xiphoid belial1 legacy quick

Astral:7 os
Xiphoid:2 ko 1 bf

Same strategy but the only difference is that legt astral has less attack power hence why it didn't get any ko’s against xiphoid while against guilty it got 2

Overall this is a very stupid combo that works weirdly well against quick’ idk how well it would do against xtreme just cuz i don't want to wear down my xtreme’ just yet (prob will do against xtreme’ once i order another.

I also found stupid combo that does well against Savior 
Its Master Dragon Shot Vs Savior Belial3 Nexus+D Quick' -3
Master Dragon: 3 os 1 ko
Savior Belial3: 1 ko
I think the reason master did so well was the weird gap master has on all disk plus the gap from shot made it savior couldn't get any good hard hits on the layer (this was done in the pro series stadium so that also might be why if somebody could test this in the standard stadium that would be nice) i will also test this against guilty when I have time.
(Jan. 12, 2023  10:44 AM)DedZeY Wrote: Had time to do more testing so here we are

(Feb. 22, 2023  5:09 PM)beyfan453 Wrote:

I think the reason master did so well was the weird gap master has on all disk plus the gap from shot made it savior couldn't get any good hard hits on the layer (this was done in the pro series stadium so that also might be why if somebody could test this in the standard stadium that would be nice) i will also test this against guilty when I have time.

That sounds very interesting as usually master is too light to be able to do good against attack or even stamina 
I don't have savior or shot but i could test it with generate(its stock) vs guilty but i don't think it would do THAT well as generate is just a bad driver overall
(Feb. 22, 2023  12:22 PM)Beyblader101_ Wrote:

I've got all the parts so I might as well do it
Best out of 10 rounds
Guilty Longinous 4 fortress quick' vs ® Burst Spriggan (2) 0 over xplosion
Burst: 6 os, 1 ko
Win Ratio: 30%:70% 

So yeah even I'm surprised. Now my quick' is worn but I made sure it was flat and test-worthy. I noticed that it's easier to ko Burst if you straight launch Guilty, rather than try to rush launch.

Best out of 10 rounds
Savior (unawakened) Belial (3) 9 Spread' quick' vs (L) Burst Spriggan (2) 0 over xplosion
Savior: 3 ko
Burst: 1 ko, 5 OS, 1 bf
Win Rato 30%:70%

I wanted to test Savior instead of Xiphoid because my xiphoid is too worn. Oddly the testing stayed very consistent with Guilty and again, straight launching proved to ko it much easier than simply rush launching. Overall, this Burst xplosion combo is actually pretty good but is risky a bit if you can't launch it correctly.
(Feb. 22, 2023  5:09 PM)beyfan453 Wrote:

I kind of doubt this does that well because shot always self ko's itself inside the pro series and standard stadium. Are you using the wall rebound rule? It's the rule that says if the Beyblade hops in and out of a pocket it still is considered alive. If so that wouldn't make the test 100% valid. But,  I'll see how it does in the standard stadium just to be sure.

(Feb. 23, 2023  7:39 PM)lil-iz Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2023  5:09 PM)beyfan453 Wrote: I also found stupid combo that does well against Savior 
I kind of doubt this does that well because shot always self ko's itself inside the pro series and standard stadium. Are you using the wall rebound rule? It's the rule that says if the Beyblade hops in and out of a pocket it still is considered alive. If so that wouldn't make the test 100% valid. But,  I'll see how it does in the standard stadium just to be sure.
That is a very good point.

(Feb. 22, 2023  7:52 PM)lil-iz Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2023  12:22 PM)Beyblader101_ Wrote: Try Burst instead of Astral, and if you have Xplosion, it'd be even better. Astral Spriggan Over Xp is BWQ 's signature combo, really good at anti attack as it is able to absorb impact and rotational recoil very well. same way of launching your Astral combo, almost a weak launch but enough for Xplosion to move slowly around the stadium.
I've got all the parts so I might as well do it
Best out of 10 rounds
Guilty Longinous 4 fortress quick' vs ® Burst Spriggan (2) 0 over xplosion
Burst: 6 os, 1 ko
Win Ratio: 30%:70% 

So yeah even I'm surprised. Now my quick' is worn but I made sure it was flat and test-worthy. I noticed that it's easier to ko Burst if you straight launch Guilty, rather than try to rush launch.

Best out of 10 rounds
Savior (unawakened) Belial (3) 9 Spread' quick' vs (L) Burst Spriggan (2) 0 over xplosion
Savior: 3 ko
Burst: 1 ko, 5 OS, 1 bf
Win Rato 30%:70%

I wanted to test Savior instead of Xiphoid because my xiphoid is too worn. Oddly the testing stayed very consistent with Guilty and again, straight launching proved to ko it much easier than simply rush launching. Overall, this Burst xplosion combo is actually pretty good but is risky a bit if you can't launch it correctly.

One thing that i did notice is that if they flat launch u can try to either hard launch it to make it more of a 50/50 situation or if your lucky you can try to weak launch it to the point where it barely moves but here theres a risk for you to get outspun (i am talking about destroy as i don't know about xplosion)
(Feb. 22, 2023  5:09 PM)beyfan453 Wrote: I also found stupid combo that does well against Savior 
Ok so after launching savior no more than 5 times I found out the reason why it kept losing. 1 word: Scrape, it literally just dies on nexus+D if you're quick' is too worn, and even ultimate reboot can't help it. So it's not the gap, it's just the tip being too worn. It also scrapes after getting hit once by any beyblade and turns into a beywheel.

(Feb. 23, 2023  8:00 PM)lil-iz Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2023  7:39 PM)lil-iz Wrote: I kind of doubt this does that well because shot always self ko's itself inside the pro series and standard stadium. Are you using the wall rebound rule? It's the rule that says if the Beyblade hops in and out of a pocket it still is considered alive. If so that wouldn't make the test 100% valid. But,  I'll see how it does in the standard stadium just to be sure.
Ok so after launching savior no more than 5 times I found out the reason why it kept losing. 1 word: Scrape, it literally just dies on nexus+D if you're quick' is too worn, and even ultimate reboot can't help it. So it's not the gap, it's just the tip being too worn. It also scrapes after getting hit once by any beyblade and turns into a beywheel.

Yea nx+s scrapes way too much
(Feb. 23, 2023  8:00 PM)lil-iz Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2023  7:39 PM)lil-iz Wrote: I kind of doubt this does that well because shot always self ko's itself inside the pro series and standard stadium. Are you using the wall rebound rule? It's the rule that says if the Beyblade hops in and out of a pocket it still is considered alive. If so that wouldn't make the test 100% valid. But,  I'll see how it does in the standard stadium just to be sure.
I just tested it with nexus by itself to see if it was because of the scrapping at the end. also I just tilt launch my savior combo 5 times (i only counted if it flower patterned) and it didn't scrape I think that my quick' is tall enough so it doesn't scrape at the start (or its a Hasbro Pro Series Quality Control issue). it wasn't scrapping so bad at the end that it became a beywheel)
Master Dragon Shot 1 os 
Savior Beilal3 Nexus Quick' 2 ko 2 os
Master dragon win rate 20%
Draws 1 double burst
So it was from scrapping

I counted kos as going into the pocket even for a split second (ex. savior beilal3 kos dynamite f gear valkyrie but dynamite comes back into the stadium its still a ko) i think the reason shot doesnt ko it self its that the ridge is taller than the standard stadium