Burst or Metal saga

Do you think the metal saga or the burst saga is better  Chocked_2
Why compare them if you can enjoy and have fun with both? They're only different. Uncertain
They're both really good for different reasons. I'm certain either will have something you'll like.
Tbh, I like both. The metal beys are definitely fun to play around with, and the battles can be explosive with some of the heavy recoil hitting the walls of the arena. Burst is definitely fun to mess around with as well, escpecially with coming up with combos that could either work or fail horribly. Though I have little experience with the Metal saga because I only have a few Beys and no left spin to mess around with. And I only bought the Earth Eagle Dark Libra double pack during its early run. Never bought a stadium or any other Beys, even after I got those two confiscated at school. When Burst was first announced, I was back into Beyblade with the Beyblade Geeks videos and the explosive MFB battles they had. Burst allows some new combos but the balancing of teeth to shape ratio can be annoying. But there is still some enjoyment with Burst, especially with those last minute burst finishes. I would definitely also enjoy the original Beys as well, but that is more limited in quantity and can be very expensive for just one Bey online. I'm sure there are sellers that'll sell them for cheaper, but my need to get those og Beys are not as strong. Sorry for the rant, I just wanna say why I like both.
(Feb. 14, 2018  7:56 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Tbh, I like both. The metal beys are definitely fun to play around with, and the battles can be explosive with some of the heavy recoil hitting the walls of the arena. Burst is definitely fun to mess around with as well, escpecially with coming up with combos that could either work or fail horribly. Though I have little experience with the Metal saga because I only have a few Beys and no left spin to mess around with. And I only bought the Earth Eagle Dark Libra double pack during its early run. Never bought a stadium or any other Beys, even after I got those two confiscated at school. When Burst was first announced, I was back into Beyblade with the Beyblade Geeks videos and the explosive MFB battles they had. Burst allows some new combos but the balancing of teeth to shape ratio can be annoying. But there is still some enjoyment with Burst, especially with those last minute burst finishes. I would definitely also enjoy the original Beys as well, but that is more limited in quantity and can be very expensive for just one Bey online. I'm sure there are sellers that'll sell them for cheaper, but my need to get those og Beys are not as strong. Sorry for the rant, I just wanna say why I like both.

no problem thats what this is all about