Burst and Metal series tournments & bladers around [Montclair, New Jersey, USA]

I am really looking forward to doing something and I cannot go out of state or the country
You should place the location within a prefix tag, like all other topics in this section.
(Apr. 11, 2017  5:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You should place the location within a prefix tag, like all other topics in this section.

sorry Newbie here don't really understand everything
I forgot to mention "in your topic title" hah. So, just go to your first post in this topic, click on the pencil in the bottom right corner of it, and edit the thread title with the proper prefix tag: [Montclair, New Jersey, USA]

It is important to write the full region name, especially for the state, otherwise your topic will be difficult to find by your fellow local Bladers.
you cant even leave NJ to go to NY?
Strict parents are well strict

Imma delete the thread and redo this
Oh, I closed your other, new topic because it was in the wrong section and I had just told you to edit this thread's title hah.
(Apr. 12, 2017  1:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, I closed your other, new topic because it was in the wrong section and I had just told you to edit this thread's title hah.

meh it is ok
check out the philadelphia tournament interest thread if you can make it. planning one for the 15th or 22nd