Burst GT Format Competitive Combos List

The WBO GT Format is one of the most interesting and balanced formats for Beyblade Burst and it allows many different parts and types to be utilised. Do note that this list is based on the B-09 Burst Standard Stadium being used, but the Hasbro Pro Series stadium is also applicable here.

This post will serve as a general guide to the top tier viable combinations that you can use in the GT Format. Please note that attack Beyblades tend to require more launching practice than other types, especially those using rubber drivers. Also, all combinations usually have a bit more context than just putting the combo together, most of this is based on synergy.

Special thanks to Zankye, th!nk, MagikHorse and any others who helped to give input and proofread this list! Appreciate y’all <3
Originally posted on: 3/30/23

Some general notes about the parts:
-Vanguard is always recommended to be used as “Bentguard”, which refers to bending the inner plastic tabs of the disc downward, to add extra pressure to the driver and giving the Beyblade much stronger burst resistance. Video by Zankye explaining here: Vanguard Is Creating A BIG PROBLEM In Beyblade Burst

-Mold specific combos might be specified in the combo list as some molds may have better burst resistance or different changes that will affect the performance of the combo.

(Bolded parts are mold/brand specific, which will be detailed at the end of the combo or in the name of the part. eg: HasWheel = Hasbro Wheel)

Attack
Lightning L-Drago Vanguard>Blitz Quick’/Xtreme’

Gravity Perseus Convert/Vanguard>Around Quick’/Xtreme’

Judgement Achilles/Dragon2/Diabolos1/Pegasus/Valkyrie Blitz/0Expand/0Lift Quick’/Xtreme’/Destroy’ Goku>Zan

Zwei Longinus/Spriggan>Bahamut/Diabolos1 Sting/Convert/Vanguard Quick’/Xtreme’/Destroy’ Goku>Metsu

Knockout Dragon2/Diabolos1/Achilles/Pegasus/Valkyrie Vanguard/Convert Quick’/Xtreme’ Goku>Zan

Imperial Dragon2/Achilles/Valkyrie/Pegasus Vanguard/0Expand Destroy’ [Mold2 or Pro Series Imperial/Command]

Defense
Tact Longinus 0Expand Unite’ Goku>Zan

Tact Longinus Around/0/00Expand/Wall Drift Goku>Zan

Tact Longinus Around/0/00Expand Zeal Goku>Zan

Naked Spriggan/Diabolos1>Bahamut Paradox(Upper)/HasWheel Xplosion’/Xceed’+Z Goku>Zan (Anti-attack)

Balance
Master(Left) Longinus/Spriggan HasWheel/00Cross/0Cross>Around Xtend+

Master(Left) Longinus/Spriggan HasWheel/00Cross/0Cross>Around Bearing Drift 

Archer Hercules (Level Chip) Tapered-Q High Xtend+’

Regalia Genesis (+BigBang Armour) Sting Wave’ [Same Spin]

Lord Spriggan/Dragon2/Longinus>Valkyrie/Achilles HasWheel Xt+

Perfect Phoenix (Level Chip) Outer Volcanic’ (Awakened)

Stamina (General)
Driger V2 HasTapered Bearing Drift/Bearing’/High Xtend+'

Cosmo Dragon2/Achilles/Valkyrie HasWheel/00Cross Xtend+/High Xtend+' Goku/Zan

Lord Spriggan/Achilles/Dragon2/Longinus/Valkyrie Vanguard Bearing’ 

Wizard Longinus/Diabolos1 HasWheel/00Cross Xtend+ Goku [Mold2 or Pro Series Wizard]

Stamina (Same Spin)
Perfect Phoenix (Level Chip) Ignition’/Hybrid

Cosmo Dragon2/Valkyrie Ignition’/Hybrid Zan>Sen

Burn Phoenix/Storm Pegasus Ignition'

Stamina (Opposite Spin)
Heaven Dragon2 0/00Expand/Wall/Cross > Around Drift/Bearing Drift Goku>Zan

Naked Spriggan/Longinus/Diabolos1 Paradox(Upper) Drift/Bearing’/Zeal Goku>Zan

Master Spriggan/Longinus HasWheel Zeal/Rise

Master(Left) Longinus/Spriggan 0/10Proof Metal Never/Rise [Opposite Spin]

Cosmo Dragon2/Achilles/Valkyrie 00/10Expand Bearing Mobius Zan

Cho-Z Spriggan HasNexus+TT S/D Gear Mobius

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! If you have any questions, feel free to comment here or message me on the WBO Discord, which is where I'm the most active. <3
W, FIRST BWQ THREAD LETS GOOOO
(Mar. 30, 2023  6:53 AM)Beyblader101_ Wrote: W, FIRST BWQ THREAD LETS GOOOO

WEEEEEE I exist on the forums now! Now back to the Discord I go Tongue_out
(Mar. 30, 2023  9:42 AM)BWQ Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2023  6:53 AM)Beyblader101_ Wrote: W, FIRST BWQ THREAD LETS GOOOO

WEEEEEE I exist on the forums now! Now back to the Discord I go :P

Nooooo

Also nice list But i think you should change this to top tier combos because there a lot of other combos that are also good but they just aren't the best , while here your just mentioning the best
This is really good BGT list for competitive and thanks for the help!
[video=youtube]http://https://youtu.be/sQuPcf7UEt8[/video]

I really like Judgment Devolos Sting Extreme!
Amazing list, all good stuff! One thing I'm wondering about though, is there a particular reason to recommend 0Expand instead of 00Expand, especially on some of the attack combos? iirc 00 is heavier
(Sep. 25, 2023  1:21 AM)Citryte Wrote: Amazing list, all good stuff! One thing I'm wondering about though, is there a particular reason to recommend 0Expand instead of 00Expand, especially on some of the attack combos? iirc 00 is heavier

Truthfully a lower end 00 and a higher end 0 will both weigh around the same ~24 grams. The most notable difference is how the Disc lines up with your Layer, but generally speaking I think it's personal preference and testing.

I.e. I use 0 over 00 for my GT Judgment combos, but 00 over 0 for my Limited Arc Bahamut combos.