Burst Format rulebook now available; Odin Layer banned from WBO tournaments

Tell me what is odin layer

Benning a bey from bey battle is not any brave thing...if I'm opponents is odin layer thing. ...I will try to fight it and if I loose... I will stand up again and I will fight again......
Banne anything who is more powerful than you is sounds like cowerdness....this is not beybladers way....
(Feb. 04, 2016  6:45 AM)zeo kurogane Wrote: Tell me what is odin layer

Benning a bey from bey battle is not any brave thing...if I'm opponents is odin layer thing. ...I will try to fight it and if I loose... I will stand up again and I will fight again......
Banne anything who is more powerful than you is sounds like cowerdness....this is not beybladers way....

On the contrary, we are the bravest : Odin is not our opponent, it is our own tool, but we are smart, fair and compassionate enough to understand that it is detrimental to the balance and fun of the game, instead of just using it and sitting on our laurels when we almost always win with it. The game revolved only around Odin and defeating Odin, which is unhealthy. Acknowledging all of this is the bravest and most sensible thing to do.
I just wanted to ask... why aren't the Burst Rules merged with the older RuleBook? The v7.0 of the rulebook has minimal rules for the burst format ..It would be easier to go through .. but maybe confusing?
(Feb. 05, 2016  6:15 AM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: I just wanted to ask... why aren't the Burst Rules merged with the older RuleBook? The v7.0 of the rulebook has minimal rules for the burst format ..It would be easier to go through .. but maybe confusing?

We wanted to get a fresh start with the Burst rulebook. We will update older books as time goes on.
yeah i never really knew odin ive seen the bey and it looks pretty cool but i think my deathsyther is cooler anyways i always tell people about beyblade but it seems they have a hard time putting the bey on the laucher ha i guess i try i love the new rulebook and as always 3.2.1 let it rip!

the new burst rulebook is so amazing i love it just a few new things but rules are rules i always thought if you mess with the wbo you will be attacked by an army of beys ha well i used to think thatTongue_out_wink and as always 3.2.1 let it rip!
go beybladeJoyful_2
(Feb. 20, 2016  6:11 AM)vfurious Wrote: go beybladeJoyful_2

I agree, but you should try to read the rules and make sure that your posts are always connected to the specific topic at hand, that you do not double post and that you avoid having short posts too. A lot of things to be careful about, but you can manage.