Burst Combos and what to get

Hey guys, newbie here, decided to massively get into Beyblades for no apparent reason (apart from my friend saying I should get some). I have a few questions that hopefully you will be able to help me with.

First question, wondering what combos are good/competitive, especially from the list below of Burst Beyblades I already have:

Takara Tomy:
Ragnaruk Central Accel, Kerbeus Wing Fusion, Odin Central Blow, Dark Deathscyther .F.J, Xeno Xcalibur .M.I.

Hasbro:
Valtryek V2 Boost Variable, Roktavor R2 Gravity Revolve, Kerbeus K2 Limited Press, Valtryek Wing Accel, Valtryek Spread Survive, Unicrest Ring Defense, Xcalius Force Xtreme, Doomscizor Oval Accel. </spoiler>

I also have incoming:

Takara Tomy: 
Lost Longinus .N.Sp, Wyvern Armed Massive, Wild Wyvern .V.O, Holy Horusood .U.C, Obelisk Odin .T.X.

Hasbro:
Spryzen Spread Fusion, Odax Central Blow, Nepstrius Armed Zephyr, Roktavor Heavy Survive, Horusood Spread Edge, Kerbeus Central Defense, Yegdrion Y2 G.S, Spryzen Heavy Defense, Roktavor Central Accel, Kerbeus Wing Fusion, Wyvron Armed Massive.

With those in mind, which packs/parts do I need to go for to get essential parts/more well rounded collection. Mostly for the TT side, as I will have most of the hasbro stuff I can get here.

Also concerning the beystadiums, which one should I go for/get? I have the Hasbro burst stadium, but I feel it is kind of bad. I do see a lot of talk about B-10, and the Burst Standard stadium that TT make, but not that cheap of an option for me to go for (Australian here)

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
(Feb. 17, 2017  11:53 AM)Doomkiller Wrote: Hey guys, newbie here, decided to massively get into Beyblades for no apparent reason (apart from my friend saying I should get some). I have a few questions that hopefully you will be able to help me with.

First question, wondering what combos are good/competitive, especially from the list below of Burst Beyblades I already have:

Takara Tomy:
Ragnaruk Central Accel, Kerbeus Wing Fusion, Odin Central Blow, Dark Deathscyther .F.J, Xeno Xcalibur .M.I.

Hasbro:
Valtryek V2 Boost Variable, Roktavor R2 Gravity Revolve, Kerbeus K2 Limited Press, Valtryek Wing Accel, Valtryek Spread Survive, Unicrest Ring Defense, Xcalius Force Xtreme, Doomscizor Oval Accel. </spoiler>

I also have incoming:

Takara Tomy: 
Lost Longinus .N.Sp, Wyvern Armed Massive, Wild Wyvern .V.O, Holy Horusood .U.C, Obelisk Odin .T.X.

Hasbro:
Spryzen Spread Fusion, Odax Central Blow, Nepstrius Armed Zephyr, Roktavor Heavy Survive, Horusood Spread Edge, Kerbeus Central Defense, Yegdrion Y2 G.S, Spryzen Heavy Defense, Roktavor Central Accel, Kerbeus Wing Fusion, Wyvron Armed Massive.

With those in mind, which packs/parts do I need to go for to get essential parts/more well rounded collection. Mostly for the TT side, as I will have most of the hasbro stuff I can get here.

Also concerning the beystadiums, which one should I go for/get? I have the Hasbro burst stadium, but I feel it is kind of bad. I do see a lot of talk about B-10, and the Burst Standard stadium that TT make, but not that cheap of an option for me to go for (Australian here)

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the WBO!
Try Dark Deathscyther Gravity Orbit
Lost Longinus Gravity Xtreme
And if you can go for the Burst standard stadium
Alright, cool, i'll try those 2 once the parts come in, and yeah looks like I might have to fork the money to get the Burst standard stadium.
Thanks for the welcome!
You should check out the following thread and post in it if you have any further questions:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to...n-12-31-16

For Burst combinations, you can simply use the "Build me a combo!" topic.