Burning Firestrike Stadium Draft

Quote:Measurements:
Diameter: Approx. 28 cm
Tornado Ridge Depth: Approx. 1 cm

This Stadium is reminiscent to the Pegasus Thunder Whip Stadium. Although they are similar, there a few alterations in its design, them being its aesthetic design, colour scheme, and the grooves in the play area.

It is based off of Burn Phoenix 135MS (Burn Fireblaze) by Hasbro, and is orange in colour. Its design in the middle has three detailed phoenixes, all facing towards the tornado ridge, as well as having the words "Burning Firestrike Stadium" written on them. The walls have fire-like designs which protrude outwards; on the outer walls, as well as the inside walls.

==Customization Advice==
This Stadium supposedly favors Stamina-Types, but all-in-all, it is useless for all types, just like most Hasbro Stadiums. The grooves affect the Beyblades heavily, as they reduce the Stamina and therefore they do not perform as well as it should. The small slope and grooves render Attack-Types useless in this Stadium, since they cannot perform the Flower Pattern properly from Slide Shooting, or from Banking. Wider Bottoms such as WD and any ball-shaped Bottom may assist in performing slightly better by gliding over the grooves, but the ridges will still reduce the Beyblades Stamina either way.

==Conclusion==
Due to the design of Hasbro Stadiums and its non-competitiveness issue, it renders it illegal for WBO-sanctioned play, and should therefore not be purchased.

These are just the few edits I would make, but the rest was otherwise quite good :

This Stadium is reminiscent to the Pegasus Thunder Whip Stadium. Although they are similar, there a few alterations in its design, them being its aesthetic design, colour scheme, and the grooves in the play area.

It is based off of Burn Phoenix 135MS (Burn Fireblaze) by Hasbro, and is orange in colour. Its design in the middle has three detailed phoenixes, all facing towards the tornado ridge, as well as having the words "Burning Firestrike Stadium" written on them. The walls have fire-like designs which protrude outwards; on the outer walls, as well as the inside walls.

==Customization Advice==
This Stadium supposedly favors Stamina-Types, but all-in-all, it is useless for all types, just like most Hasbro Stadiums. The grooves affect the Beyblades heavily, as they reduce the Stamina and therefore they do not perform as well as it should. The small slope and grooves render Attack-Types useless in this Stadium, since they cannot perform the Flower Pattern properly from Slide Shooting, or from Banking. Wider Bottoms such as WD and any ball-shaped Bottom may assist in performing slightly better by gliding over the grooves, but the ridges will still reduce the Beyblades Stamina either way.

==Conclusion==
Due to the design of Hasbro Stadiums and its non-competitiveness issue, it renders it illegal for WBO-sanctioned play, and should therefore not be purchased.

Thanks! I've added it to the OP.

I've also added the Diameter of the stadium, but not the Depth of the Tornado Ridge since I have no clue how to do so.
You really just measure vertically from where the stadium visibly cuts off to a new height.
Just a couple of minor edits.

(Sep. 29, 2012  7:15 PM)Cannon Wrote:
Diameter: Approx. 28 cm
Tornado Ridge Depth: Approx. 1 cm

This Stadium is reminiscent to the Pegasus Thunder Whip Stadium. Although they are similar, there are a few alterations in its this Stadium's design, them being its aesthetic design, colour scheme, and the grooves in the play area.

==Customization Advice==
This Stadium supposedly favors Stamina-Types, but all-in-all, it is useless for all types, just like most Hasbro Stadiums. The grooves affect the Beyblades heavily, as they reduce the Stamina and therefore they do not perform as well as it they should. The small slope and grooves render Attack-Types useless in this Stadium, since they cannot perform the Flower Pattern properly from Slide Shooting, or from Banking. Wider Bottoms such as WD and any ball-shaped Bottom may assist in performing slightly better by gliding over the grooves, but the ridges will still reduce the Beyblade's Stamina either way (Seems redundant).

==Conclusion==

The conclusion seems somewhat awkward how it is currently worded, maybe this would work better? :

Quote:Due to this Stadium's similarity with the non-competitive nature of all Hasbro Stadiums, it is rendered illegal for WBO-sanctioned play, and should therefore not be purchased.

Not really, since you cannot really be similar to a non-competitive nature, especially if you consider that you are 'it'.
That was not exactly my main edit for the conclusion, but I guess design would fit better there. My main concern was with the words "non-competitiveness issue" and the possessive pronouns that were used.