Poll: Will You Attend Canadians?

Yes
50.00%
No
20.00%
Maybe
30.00%
Total: 100% 10 vote(s)
[/size][/font]Hi there peoples, This is my first post.

I was wondering if we can have a Beyblade Tourney in Metrotown BC Canada. After Christmas, people who live around Greater Vancouver could have a Beyblade Tournament somewhere in metrotown. (Maybe in a Wal-Mart parking lot. Jk) Anyways, we can have a meet in Metro Town Mall. So yeeahh.

BTW if this is in the wrong section, I apologize, I just made this account.
PS: I have a number of friends attending.
PPs: if people do wanna come we will try and get Metropolis Comics and Toys center wear it was last time
im comeing so is jamie and matt : )
im black
i think he means would anyone go if there was another Tournament same place and everything
Hey guys, just so you all know, there are a few people organizing events between themselves in the Vancouver area. Unfortunate, the feedback I've gotten from local Bladers (Vancouver) upon contacting them, was that a Tournament, or even planning for one wouldn't be possible until the new year so I've held off.

We definitely have the numbers, and I've managed to secure us an actual, near permanent location as well within Metrotown. The problem as I said, was peoples ability to commit to the date. December is too hectic, and the store won't be able to host us during the last two weeks of December either.

If you guys are genuinely interested in using Metropolis Comics and Toys in the near future, I can speak with the owner for you. If you guys want to meet up sometime between now and the 18th, if even for a meet-up, I'll try and show up as well. How many of you are there in actuality? Myself and three friends have been meeting up quite regularly for battling and random stuff.
there is 3 off us and i dont know about our other members but yea thanks we fianly got answers but i got to go help my mom out all december shoping and all that stuff so i cant really have a meet but other then that seeing as u said in the nexts year im in
make that 5 plus hiro ayami is 6 so that should be good to host the thing
However, you need at least eight people to make a tournament ...
oh for god sake if its not one thing its another... what about that guy with the black hair bey brad
If you mean what about him going, he lives in Montreal now, and has been there since August. Speechless
(Dec. 07, 2009  7:00 AM)shareef619 Wrote: oh for god sake if its not one thing its another... what about that guy with the black hair bey brad
How do you want us to award three Faces for the first three places when there are only five players ? It really makes no sense. We set eight as the lower limit for that reason. I hope you did not really expect that five people was a good turnout.
IMO I still think eight is a really low number and would prefer it be 12 :\ But 8 seems to be the minimum of what most people can get to.
Shareef, as I said, we have the blader capacity in the Vancouver area currently, but just not for the month of December. Try organizing towards an actual date(s), let me confirm the location once you do (since Comics and Toy's seems to be the spot), and check out the rulebook since some of what we've said has surprised you apparently.

For information sake, I'm in contact with 10 other Vancouver Bladers, excluding your group. Now, all 10 showing up is honestly unlikely, but getting a minimum of 8-10 including you and your friends shouldn't be a problem.

If you're interested in non-tournament play you can toss me your contact info and I can let you know when my friends and I are planning to meet next as well.
ahaha oh and ther is a spanish dude so dat 7
where are we gonn a meet and what time do we meet
where are we gonna meet and what time are we gonna meet
are you gonna bring a stadium because i am not
I went to toys are us and there wear four guys in there like 15 , 16 and they wear handing out fliers in the beyblade section they are making there own tournament sometime in spring break i will let you know when i find the right date they are holding this event.they said there will be 1,2,3 prize and the name of the tournament is called Demolition Brothers Demolition its at Holland park around 2:45 the tournament starts at 3:30 so make sure u register and i hope to see you there