Sliding Shoot Used
10 Rounds

MF Earth Bull C145WB Wins 1 (10%)
Burn Saggitario 100RF Wins 9 (90%)
All Of Burn Saggitario Wins Were All KO's
Please Leave Comments
Burn Saggitario Stupid
Burn Capricorne 90rf " facepalm ".
umm burn could have been tested with better and dont we already have burn test results somewhere?
Stop complaining. There's nothing wrong with the way he tested it. He used an attack stadium and he tested it against a top tier combo and he used sliding shoot. The only thing he didn't do as good as he could have which doesn't matter enormously is using C145 but he may not have GB145. Also testing variations of combos never hurts.
(Oct. 10, 2010  10:48 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Stop complaining. There's nothing wrong with the way he tested it. He used an attack stadium and he tested it against a top tier combo and he used sliding shoot. The only thing he didn't do as good as he could have which doesn't matter enormously is using C145 but he may not have GB145. Also testing variations of combos never hurts.

want complanning idk why he used saggitario instead of bull or something and i was asking if we already had test results for burn if you wanna see complanning i can give you complaning
Bull = Defensive clear wheel.

Cute try though. =P
(Oct. 10, 2010  10:59 PM)Aikemi Wrote: Bull = Defensive clear wheel.

Cute try though. =P
its also can be used for stanima combos aswell =P and cute?
but im pretty sure this is an attack combo, so why would he use bull, or something?
(Oct. 10, 2010  11:07 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote: but im pretty sure this is an attack combo, so why would he use bull, or something?

idk does it say RF? if so i need glasses bad O.o hrm let me chang the zoom on my computer if it says RF terriably sorry :T

anyways lucky getting burn :I and burn as an attack wheel never though of that...

-------
and now i feel stupid + blind....
noo i didnt mean to make u feel stoopid AND blind (just the first one) jk. so yeh i tried it out not bad! i thought that the thermal wheel was a better Stamina/attack wheel, and burn was a stamina/defence but now i see that it rulez good job
I read the BeyWiki and it said RF must be worn for good use.