Burn Phoenix 135 MS DRAFT

Okay, this is my attempt of writing a article on Burn Phoenix. Here goes!

Note:This beyblade was released as Burn Fireblaze 135 MS outside of Japan and Hong Kong.

Face: Phoenix
Weight: 1.1 Grams

The face on this beyblade depicts Phoenix, one of the 88 constellations in space.

Clear Wheel: Phoenix
Weight: 3 grams

In it's regular release, Phoenix is a clear orange wheel in it's normal release. The edges represent flickering flames.

Metal Wheel: Burn
Weight: 31 grams

This metal wheel is a very smooth wheel with no indentations, and is completely round. It also had the words Burn Wheel etched on it. However, they were removed in the NA and European releases. This, however has no difference in tests so far about performance. This wheel is very large and rivals flame in circumference. It is more or less completely smooth, but on closer inspection there small ebs on the edges. Furthermore, the inside of the wheel is a flickering flame, and appears to be specially made to work with Phoenix. This bey's small edges appear to create mediocre smash attack. However, it is completely outclassed in terms of smash. Due to the weight focused on the outside of the wheel, and it's smoothness, it is almost quintessential to have this wheel. Finally, there are two molds of burn, the first weighing 31 grams, and the second weighing 33. Due to the different weights, the first mold would be better for stamina, due to its lighter weight.

Use in stamina customization:

Burn Bull/Aquario DF145/AD145/C145/145 WD/SD

Track:135
Weight: 1.5 grams

This track is between T125 and 145. Because of it's nonexistent specialties, and it's lack of height, this track is completely outclassed like 105

Bottom:Metal Sharp
Weight: 1 gram

As the name suggests, this is S and made of metal. Comparatively, besides HF/S, it is the tallest bottom. However, due to the Sharp family's balance issues, they are not made any better by the slippery metal, making it fall much easier. Oft, when struck by another bey, it is either KO'ed by loss of grip, or completely loses it's balance and falls over.

Overall:

Uncustomized, this beyblade has little to nothing to offer. While 135 and MS have little to be desired, Burn Bull/Aquario AD145SD can be a force to be reckoned with. Therefore, there is no reason not to recomend this beyblade. Every blader should own at least one of this beyblade.

Okay, so what do you think? Flame me, whatever, I don't care. But constructive comments would be appreciated.
this attempt is hardly up to par Tired how is 135 outclassed by 105? it is not outclassed, it just hasn't found a use, the conclusion is garbage, momo made this draft, and it is way better than this, he just hasn't gotten to other adjustments yet, you could have just used the search function to see if it was there, ok? Speechless
I wasn't saying that 105 outclasses 135, I was saying that they are in the same category of being outclassed by other parts, for 105, its 100. For 135, its 145. It's that simple. And I knew Momo's draft was there, but I had to make my own. Why not? If he's not going to adjust anything, why not try my hand at it. And what's wrong with the conclusion? It's perfectly true. The main reason for even bothering to LOOK at Phoenix, is for Burn.
it looks cool? anyway 105 isn't completly outclassed, and like I said 135 isn't outclassed it just hasn't found a use, therefor you wouldn't mention it being outclassed :\ the conclusion could be better, just saying that the bey is garbage uncustomized and burns use in stamina combos doesn't cut it, personally I would do this:

Uncustomized, this beyblade has little to nothing to offer. While 135 and MS have little to be desired, burn does not. It is a staple part for stamina customizations and in the combo burn bull AD145SD it can be a force to be reconed with. Therefor there is no reason not to recomend this beyblade. Every blade should own at least one of this beyblade.
105 is completely outclassed.
(Dec. 12, 2010  3:59 AM)Dan Wrote: 105 is completely outclassed.

yes but still has use, does that slight difference really make that much of a difference?
(Dec. 12, 2010  4:08 AM)tman14 Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2010  3:59 AM)Dan Wrote: 105 is completely outclassed.

yes but still has use, does that slight difference really make that much of a difference?

Yes for competitive play.
Yes it does.
For example, when Storm 100RF was top-tier, 105 did not cut it because it seemed as if 100 was the prime height for Storm, showing how much a difference a small track difference can actually change the outcome of things big time. O:
(Dec. 12, 2010  3:58 AM)tman14 Wrote: Uncustomized, this beyblade has little to nothing to offer. While 135 and MS have little to be desired, Burn Bull AD145SD can be a force to be reckoned with. Therefore, there is no reason not to recomend this beyblade. Every blade should own at least one of this beyblade.

The bold are the mistakes...
Took two seconds to look at this draft, and after noticing there was no mold variations section, stopped reading.

Also, you keep using "it's" when you should use "its".
Oh... oops. Forgot about the molds. besides the different weights, I forgot to go back and add those...Pinching_eyes. But anyways, I've fixed the it's, and tman, may I use the conclusion? If I cannot, give me a shout, 'kay?
There are more than two molds of Burn.
(Dec. 12, 2010  6:29 AM)Cucckoo Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2010  3:58 AM)tman14 Wrote: Uncustomized, this beyblade has little to nothing to offer. While 135 and MS have little to be desired, Burn Bull AD145SD can be a force to be reckoned with. Therefore, there is no reason not to recomend this beyblade. Every blade should own at least one of this beyblade.

The bold are the mistakes...

lol Tongue_out I was typing fast so XD anyway I think this should stick with momo however I don't even think an article should be made until we see the difference between the hasbro and TT burn performance wise
That may be a good point...