Burn [Hasbro] Testing

Cause he didn't expect it. We should stop talking about it since its kinda off topic.
Is the hasbro Burn wheel actually heavier?
(Oct. 31, 2010  7:25 PM)NAP Wrote: Is the hasbro Burn wheel actually heavier?
If it is not I will be extremely surprised. Even without the filling of "BURN WHEEL", Hasbro usually uses stronger, slightly heavier materials.
This was more of a random thought more then anything, but when Driger GT was the first person to get a mold 2 TT Burn he tested the solo spin tiime and it spun at least a minute more then mold 1. But now we know that mold 1 is still better for stamina while mold 2 is of a more aggressive nature and is best suited for attack combinations.

Basically what I'm trying to say is even though the Hasbro Burn had an impressive spin time it doesn't necessarily mean it's going to perform better then a TT Burn mold 1. I'll probably order a Hasbro Burn later today and I can conduct some testing when I get it.
Alright it's not much to go on since I didn't have the time to conduct thorough testing as I was using Bobby Beyblades Hasbro Burn, but of the quick tests I did of Habsro Burn Mold 2 VS TT Burn Mold 1 the TT Mold 1 had a slight edge.

In the tests each combination was Burn Bull 90WD and of the few quick battles I did notice that due to the Hasbro Burn being Mold 2 it did have considerable smash attack compared to it's TT counterpart as it KO'd the TT combo twice. Though i terms of pure stamina TT Mold 1 seems to hold the smallest of advantages.

I'll conduct more testing soon as I'm expecting my Burn Fireblaze this week so I'll add proper testing once it's done, just thought that this may be useful information even though the testing is in it's infancy.
Is there any tests a pure hasbro person can do for this?
(Nov. 16, 2010  3:11 AM)felofilipino Wrote: Is there any tests a pure hasbro person can do for this?
Besides solo spin tests which are not that interesting, no. We want to know if Hasbro's Burn is better in certain areas than TAKARA-TOMY's, and while two separate people could do tests one with one of the companies' and the other with the second one, but there is not necessarily a strong correlation because the skills and the launching methods vary between Bladers, therefore tests need to be done with the same person who has both versions of the Metal Wheel, but to support or infirm the results, somebody else should do the same as well.
You should try MF earth bull vs your burn.
i think someone who has both takra and hasbro burn wheels should see which burns better
(Nov. 16, 2010  3:38 AM)Blackdranzer671 Wrote: i think someone who has both takra and hasbro burn wheels should see which burns better
... Yes, obviously. Everybody knows that already. The problem is finding somebody who has both versions, otherwise this question would have been solved weeks ago.

Beybladers rule Wrote:You should try MF earth bull vs your burn.
A Metal Face hinders Stamina, which is not what we are looking for ...
Alright I finally received my Burn Hasbro Mold and I've spent the last few hours testing it's stamina properties.

Beylaucnher used:
Alternating shots used:
Each WD bottom was switched at round 6 to exclude the conditions of the WD tip.

Burn (Hasbro Mold 2) Bull 90WD VS Burn (TT Mold 1) Bull 90WD:
2 - 8: Hasbro Burn win rate 20%

Burn (Hasbro Mold 2) Bull 90WD VS Burn (TT Mold 2) Bull 90WD:
3 - 7: Habsro Burn win rate 30%

Burn (Hasbro Mold 2) Bull 90WD VS Earth (TT Mold 1) Bull 90WD:
8 - 2: Hasbro Burns win rate 80%

Burn (Hasbro Mold 2) Bull 90WD VS Earth (TT Mold 2) Bull 90WD:
5 - 5: Hasbro burn win rate 50%

Burn (Hasbro Mold 2) Bull 90WD VS Virgo (4min + Mold) 90WD:
2 - 8: Hasbro burn win rate 20%

The only result that doesn't seem to make sense is the results regarding Mold 1 of Earth. For some reason Mold 2 performs more effectively then Mold 1 with Mold 2 having a significantly higher win rate over the Hasbro Burn. Though in my previous testings which were performed only a couple of days ago Earth Mold 2 would lose to TT Burn Mold 1 though Mold 1 Earth would defeat TT Burn Mold 1 with a considerably high win rate. TT Burn Mold 1 would defeat Hasbro Burn though Earth Mold 1 loses to Hasbro Burn Uncertain
(Nov. 20, 2010  2:48 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: Alright I finally received my Burn Hasbro Mold and I've spent the last few hours testing it's stamina properties.

Beylaucnher used:
Alternating shots used:

The only result that doesn't seem to make sense is the results regarding Mold 1 of Earth. For some reason Mold 2 performs more effectively then Mold 1 with Mold 2 having a significantly higher win rate over the Hasbro Burn. Though in my previous testings which were performed only a couple of days ago Earth Mold 2 would lose to TT Burn Mold 1 though Mold 1 Earth would defeat TT Burn Mold 1 with a considerably high win rate. TT Burn Mold 1 would defeat Hasbro Burn though Earth Mold 1 loses to Hasbro Burn Uncertain

Why did you use 90? Why not use 145 or DF145?
(Nov. 23, 2010  12:58 AM)felofilipino Wrote: Why did you use 90? Why not use 145 or DF145?
100WD has been successful, for stamina (I personally have had a lot of luck with it) so if I am not mistaken 90 would do even better. Also, 145 outclassed DF145, so yeah.
(Nov. 23, 2010  1:32 AM)Themailman Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2010  12:58 AM)felofilipino Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2010  2:48 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: Alright I finally received my Burn Hasbro Mold and I've spent the last few hours testing it's stamina properties.

Beylaucnher used:
Alternating shots used:

Why did you use 90? Why not use 145 or DF145?
100WD has been successful, for stamina (I personally have had a lot of luck with it) so if I am not mistaken 90 would do even better. Also, 145 outclassed DF145, so yeah.

So. Why didn't you use 145. It's the current top tier. 100WD is not.
100 needs to be tested more before being added to the list, but it is most likely better than even AD145.

Also, you two did not need to continually quote those long posts.
Oh sorry my bad.

Well I did some testing.

Beylauncher
Alternating shots
PTW

Burn Bull 145SD VS Earth Bull 100WD:
10 - 10: Burn win rate 50%

It pretty much varied on which was shot first. However, when Earth was shot second and it won, it was less of a margin of win than when Burn was shot second it won.

And for funsies, I did this testing.
Alternating shots
PTW
Beylauncher for Burn, handspun left for Earth.
0 - 20: Burn win rate 0%
Hmm, interesting. Does burn do better on a low, or medium track like 125 or 100?
(Nov. 23, 2010  12:58 AM)felofilipino Wrote: Why did you use 90? Why not use 145 or DF145?

Because 85, 90 and 100 are better tracks for stamina as testing has proved that they’re superior in terms of stamina ability then 145, DF145 and AD145. Though more testing needs to be provided by other members to verify and include the use of LTSC to the Top Tier list.

(Nov. 23, 2010  4:33 AM)felofilipino Wrote: Oh sorry my bad.

Well I did some testing.

Beylauncher
Alternating shots
PTW

10 - 10: Burn win rate 50%

Unfortunately these results tell us nothing as you have two variables in your test which include each combination using a different track and bottom. As of such the results that you have provided are invalid and tell use practically nothing about Burn’s capabilities.

(Nov. 23, 2010  4:54 AM)Crimson Aquario Wrote: Hmm, interesting. Does burn do better on a low, or medium track like 125 or 100?

On a lower track, from 100 - 85.
My results aren't exactly top-tier, but Hasbro's Burn seems to beat Mold 1 Earth Bull 100SD 70% of the time, in LF and TT Attack. It also did well against Storm Gemios 100RF. (85%) It didn't do well against Rock Escolpio 105WD though. (45%)

Note: I use Burn Phoenix 100WD.
When you put together burn fire blaze(hasbro obviously) 100 CS you get an awesome balance type.
(Nov. 24, 2010  10:40 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: My results aren't exactly top-tier, but Hasbro's Burn seems to beat Mold 1 Earth Bull 100SD 70% of the time, in LF and TT Attack. It also did well against Storm Gemios 100RF. (85%) It didn't do well against Rock Escolpio 105WD though. (45%)

Note: I use Burn Phoenix 100WD.

Why didn't you use your second WD and achieve accurate results without variables?
I had been told that SD was better than WD at defense. so, I used that. Also I just tested against my friend who had a Ray wheel. I got a 75% win rate against Ray Pegasis 100RF. It was probably a fluke, but I also got 2 KO's in the process.
(Dec. 03, 2010  1:20 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: I had been told that SD was better than WD at defense. so, I used that.

A heads up for next time as your current results of Earth Bull 100SD VS Burn Phoenix 100WD are inconclusive. If your testing two stamina type Beyblades then your going to need to have them consist of the exact same same parts except for one part which is the variable which your testing otherwise your results are inconclusive and mean nothing.
(Nov. 23, 2010  3:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote: 100 needs to be tested more before being added to the list, but it is most likely better than even AD145.

Also, you two did not need to continually quote those long posts.

Well, you have to remember though that in the rare case where anyone uses a stamina against an attack type (i dont know why anyone would do that but it is a possibility) that AD145 would be much more effective... I think lower tracks are purely for stamina battles.
Okay, retested, I got 75% against Burn Bull 100WD using Burn (Hasbro) Pegasis 100WD. 80% against Earth Wolf 100WD. (One of my favorites) All in Attack.