Burn [Hasbro] Testing

(Oct. 26, 2010  10:55 PM)souless1234 Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2010  9:33 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: The difference in spin time? Top-tier Stamina Types are determined by their performance, as are the other Types.

Sorry, i meant the molds.

Oh, differences in molds are mostly viewed from the bottom of the Wheel.

(Oct. 27, 2010  12:37 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: If it has better Solo-Spin than TT Burn Mold 1, I can almost assure you that it will be better for stamina.

Is there anything that spins longer than Burn Mold 1? I'm assuming the five minute Virgo, but I don't think many people have it.
Wait, when did Burn come out for Hasbro?
No one knows, or it might not have.
Such is Hasbro's release system.
Obviously Wheeler would, or he couldn't get it.
Sarcasm?
(Oct. 27, 2010  2:08 AM)Dan Wrote: Obviously Wheeler would, or he couldn't get it.
Sarcasm?

Burn Fireblaze was first spotted about a week or two ago in Canada, and I just searched my local Walmarts until I found it in the US.
Haha, I'm totally getting it.
Also, Hasbro is so murked in releasing carp.
WTF i cant find any here in newmarket...

although apparently some guy found thermal pisces at a TRU... so i might get that instead
Burn Bull 100SD/WD

Solo Spin Time:

WD:
Non-Mint: 3 Minutes
Mint: 4 Minutes

SD
Mint: 5 Minutes

(Should I do Non-mint too?)
(Oct. 27, 2010  2:14 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Should I do Non-mint too?

I don't think that's needed since mints are all pretty much the same while worn out ones are all based off how it gets used making it to difficult to get consistent results from multiple people.
It's quite Interesting how I got a longer Solo Spin Time from SD...
(Oct. 27, 2010  12:54 AM)Dan Wrote: Wait, when did Burn come out for Hasbro?

When I was the first to Post that it came out(And got it) in "HOBBY" Thread along with Thermal Pieces
(Oct. 27, 2010  2:43 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: It's quite Interesting how I got a longer Solo Spin Time from SD...

Not really since WD has a slight point to it which SD doesn't so SD does a bit better.
Can someone test tt burn metal wheel? I live in indonesia and EVERY single beyblade is either takara tomy/fakes. Off topic but the fakes are so unwell build my friend bought a fake lldrago and distroyed it Tongue_out_wink.
This is a thread for Hasbro's Burn. If you want to suggest a test with it, even though numerous people have already, you can try Nojo's Parts Testing Thread. However, we already know of TT's Burn usage, so there's really little to no point in testing out what we already know.
Yes but shouldn't we do some testing with the TT burn to compare it with....
(Oct. 29, 2010  6:38 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Yes but shouldn't we do some testing with the TT burn to compare it with....

Yeah, but at the moment the best we can do is get a solo spin time of both TT and Hasbros burns. What we really need is someone with both versions.
There wouldn't be much difference if someone just tested the TT burn wheel and posted the results so we could compare them. Better than nothing.
(Oct. 29, 2010  6:38 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Yes but shouldn't we do some testing with the TT burn to compare it with....

When you put it like that, it makes more sense. I may be able to do some when I get back from university. So, what should I use against my TT Burn? Earth Mold 1 Bull 145/100SD/WD?
Do the same thing as he did so Burn Bull 145SD vs Earth Bull 145WD.
I only have Earth Mold 1 ^ and yes, Frownie mentioned Wheeler's Mold 2 Earth.
If this helps
Beat my Flame and Thermal and Earth.
Try Earth on 100WD against your Burn 145SD combo. It will leave a :\ expression on your face.
I know, hah. I was quite shocked and confused.