Burn Fireblaze/Phoenix 135MS

(Mar. 09, 2011  11:52 AM)X1 Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2011  9:13 AM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote:
Quote:This can be put into a top-tier stamina combo, Burn Bull AD/DF145SD/WD or Burn Bull 100/90/85SD/WD

Write it like this:
Use in Stamina Customizations:
Burn Bull 85/AD145PD/WD/SD

And DF145 is outclassed too. No need to write 90/100 because 85 is better than them.

Burn Bull 85/AD145 PD/WD/SD - Should Be Like This.

And Mold Variation Should Be In Bold. - To The Article.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't 230 on par in Stamina with 85 and AD145?
So, looking at the description (I have mold 4), it would be 1>4>2>3? Hard to tell.
I swear we have at least 3 drafts for this blade.
(Mar. 12, 2011  10:27 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: So, looking at the description (I have mold 4), it would be 1>4>2>3? Hard to tell.

I think one of the molds is Hasbro. Can you tell me which one?
Mold 3 is Hasbro, Mold 1 and 2 are from Burn Pheonix, and Mold 4 is from Burn Cancer 90WD found in the Super Deck Set.
Thanks! Shouldn't it be one of the minor constellations, not constellation?
why are people still rambling about the molds, I already addressed them, same goes for the stamina combo and the constellation. (even if you don't like how it's written)

Page 2, post 2.
Nocto, grammar is very important if you write an article on Beywiki...
Bey philosopher I think he has given up on the article..... he is not that active in the site.... just 5 posts.... and he is on the site for about a year...
(Mar. 13, 2011  2:18 PM)janpegasus Wrote: Nocto, grammar is very important if you write an article on Beywiki...

Serious? I'm shocked... *sigh*

Grammar wasn't what was discussed however, content was, content I had already addressed. This would be fine if their conclusion was different than what I had written... but it's not.
You Need To Accept All The Advice And Suggestions Given To You.
Aquilaz112 Refined Whole Post, You Need To Put That One.
(Mar. 13, 2011  5:38 AM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Mold 3 is Hasbro, Mold 1 and 2 are from Burn Pheonix, and Mold 4 is from Burn Cancer 90WD found in the Super Deck Set.

Mold 3 is not the hasbro mold. Mold 3 is a TT/Sonokong Burn mold. The hasbro mold is separate from Takara and sonokong ones.
(Mar. 13, 2011  4:30 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2011  5:38 AM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Mold 3 is Hasbro, Mold 1 and 2 are from Burn Pheonix, and Mold 4 is from Burn Cancer 90WD found in the Super Deck Set.

Mold 3 is not the hasbro mold. Mold 3 is a TT/Sonokong Burn mold. The hasbro mold is separate from Takara and sonokong ones.

It is the third RELEASED mold however. I mentioned them chronologically in my draft (second post of this page), you'd divide them by brand?
Nocto, create your own draft and lets just let this get pushed down.
(Mar. 13, 2011  5:23 PM)Nocto Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2011  4:30 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:

It is the third RELEASED mold however. I mentioned them chronologically in my draft (second post of this page), you'd divide them by brand?

The third part does not refer to when it was released at all. The Takara/Sonokong Burn has 4 molds so obviously Hasbro's is not the 3rd mold. It is easier to seperate them out by brand. I mean if you buy a Burn pheonix it could be any of the mold used for it depending on how old the one you buy is? With the hasbro there is only one mold. Also the hasbro mold has a massive difference from the takara and sonokong ones.