Bull VS Geminos

(Jul. 01, 2010  3:14 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: Burn Bull DF145SF - 5 minutes
Burn Gemios DF145SF - 2:59 minutes
SF (Semi-Flat)? Wut!?
I assume you meant FS (Flat Sharp) since it is unusual that a SF can last that long.Confused
hello there I today just got a Burn fireblaze at my local toysrus store and I did some tests and here they are

Burn Fireblaze

Test
1. 4:56.8
2. 4:07.5
3. 3:49.2
4. 5:02.5
5. 4:35.8

Burn Bull

Test
1. 3:44.1
2. 3:33.2
3. 3:50.6
4. 3:55.8
5. 3:40.6

I did everything 100% full power launch in PTW stadium(worned down) and mint parts
1.) You are new
2.) Your tests are not controlled
3.) Your results contradict what we have found
4.) Necro :V

Sort of unbelievable.
(Nov. 07, 2010  4:44 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: 1.) You are new
2.) Your tests are not controlled
3.) Your results contradict what we have found
4.) Necro :V

Sort of unbelievable.
I was the one who told him to post here.

Although I did not know a Hasbro Beystadium was used, surely the laws of physics surrounding the Clear Wheels still exist. Hasbro obliterates Attack, but Stamina should still resemble slightly ...

SlayerlvX, could you do either or all of these : get an Attack Type Beystadium, test Burn Bull against Burn Fireblaze in matches, and/or record the spin times again but on 145 ? Perhaps this could also make a difference ...
I understand that the stadium would not matter in this instance.
Maybe Bull rattles on Hasbro's Burn or something.
Video? Explanation?

EDIT: And might it not have been better for him to post in that giant thread about clear wheel stamina times in the customizations forum?
Thread was by DrigerGT iirc.
(Nov. 07, 2010  4:55 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: EDIT: And might it not have been better for him to post in that giant thread about clear wheel stamina times in the customizations forum?
Thread was by DrigerGT iirc.
Hm, perhaps, yes. This topic came first and somehow I remembered it more. I do not think all results were transfered to the other thread either ... Anyway, discussion will be moved there.