"Build me a combo!"

From Quetzalcoatl or from a Random Booster. It's the 90 track btw.
(Jul. 05, 2009  8:56 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: From Quetzalcoatl or from a Random Booster. It's the 90 track btw.
Not from a Random Booster. From a Booster released before BB-28 Starter Storm Pegasis 105RF, or from stadiums released after the Attack one, although I am not certain that all of them have this ... Basically, you have about 1/8 chance of getting a Track and/or Bottom with those stadiums, including a 90, sometimes.

We ought to have this written clearly somewhere; people keep asking, and the answer is always the same ...
(Jul. 05, 2009  8:55 PM)Camarilla Wrote: Hi, I was looking about a pure attack type, hopefully not with quetzalcoatl as I don't think I'd be able to get that, I've heard that pegasis 95 RF is a good combo, but although I know that RF and wheel are from pegaiss, I don't know how to get a 95 track, could anyone help please?

Yeah, you can get 90 from Quetzacoatl (original or DS game version). Also, you have a 1/8 chance of getting a Quetz part (except the wheel) in any booster before BB-28. NOT a random booster, just a regular booster. And a 1/8 chance of getting a Quetz part (except the wheel) with the MFB stamina or balance BeyStadium. So you have a 1/8 chance of getting either Quetz's face, 90 or WF in any booster before BB-28 and with the stamina or balance BeyStadium.

btw, it's Storm Pegasis that is good for attack not Pegasis.
Ah sorry, my mistake.
Hi, this is my first post,so please be nice. I want to have a sturdy attack type. these are the beyblades i have.
Kid dragoon
master draceil
trypio
zeus
makendo
rock bison, and dranzar
Which dranzer?
Looks as though you should just use your Kid Dragoon, though.
Also, you should make a introductory thread, too. Smile
hey guys I dont have many parts but anything that works would be fine since I dont have the right parts for a good attack, defense, or stamina blade

here are my parts
wolf105f
pegasis 105f
dark wolf d125sf
storm pegasis 105rf x2
flame sagittario c145s
and i have wd145 track
For Stamina, try Flame Sagittario D125S.
ok thanks I will try that brad
Ok, my parts are:

Virgo 125HF
Leo 105SF
Libra 100F
Black 105 and F
and a 90 Track.

I don't have much, obviously, but if anyone could give me some advice on exactly what I have/combo's I could use, that'd be great.
how did you end up with that weird assortment of parts?
Well, I got the BB-22 Reshuffle, and according to all the Japanese writing on the instructions that's what I got. According to the forum post (which I trust more, as you guys no what you're talking about) I actually got

- Virgo DF145BS
- Leone D125B
- Libra 145S
- Black 105 and F

I have no idea why the instructions differ so much. I could just be reading it wrong?
Could you take a picture of the instructions? That sounds really weird. The list you got here should be what's in the package. The Tracks and Bottoms you listed are from the Attack and Balance Reshuffle.
I noticed while taking the picture that this side said BB-21, while the other side said BB-22. My mistake, I got a little confused when hit with all the foreign writing. Picture of the wrong side still included.

http://goku.hfil.org/files/4/06072009055.jpg
That's just giving instructions of combos you can do with BB-21. So, you have the Defense and Stamina Reshuffle and a 90 Track, basically.

Libra/Virgo DF145/D125 B

90 is only really useful for Attack types. You should check the competitive customization thread.
Can you help me with a combo with these Blades please?
Trygle
Cyber Dragoon
Master Dragoon
Dragoon
Wolborg
Driger Magna Core
Metal Draciel S ( Only the attack ring )
Dranzer S ( only Blade Base )

I know i only have a few beyblades, but could you please help me ?
Thanks
(Jul. 08, 2009  6:53 PM)Frixcon Wrote: Can you help me with a combo with these Blades please?
Trygle
Cyber Dragoon
Master Dragoon
Dragoon
Wolborg
Driger Magna Core
Metal Draciel S ( Only the attack ring )
Dranzer S ( only Blade Base )

I know i only have a few beyblades, but could you please help me ?
Thanks

Concept -> Survival
AR: Turtle Survivor (Metal Draciel)
WD: 10 Wide
SG: Right (Bearing Version) (Wolborg)
BB: SG Bearing Base (Wolborg)
(Jul. 08, 2009  6:55 PM)Anu Wrote: ^^^ Which Dragoon do you have ?

I think its called Dragoon Fighter
(Jul. 08, 2009  7:59 PM)Aqua Wrote: Concept -> Survival
AR: Turtle Survivor (Metal Draciel)
WD: 10 Wide
SG: Right (Bearing Version) (Wolborg)
BB: SG Bearing Base (Wolborg)

Thanks for the combo! Smile
but eh.. what is a 10 Wide and a SG ?
im sorry im really new to this stuff Chocked_2
10 wide is the weight disk you'll usually see on attack types when you buy them. They are 10 sided and is the widest of the 3 weight disks. Defense and Balance are the other 2. (There is also the Magnetic Weight Disk). There is also the 8 sided version from older Series. Cyber Dragoon should have a 8/10 wide.

SG = Spin Gear.
can someone tell me wich is better

quetzalcoatl

or...

gold quetzalcoatl