And yeah, wrong topic.
I have:
Advance Eterner MS
Advance Striker MS
Round Shell MS
Dark Leopard MS
Phantom Fox MS
Wolborg MS

But I want a good combo withought implementing Wolborgs Bearing Core.
Advance Survivor MS? Do you mean Advance Striker MS or Advance Eterner MS (again)
Also, not using the best part you really have is pretty stupid.......
suvivor/attack out of Driger and wolborg (both MS)
(Jun. 22, 2009  2:52 AM)undeadboll Wrote: suvivor/attack out of Driger and wolborg (both MS)

Just use Wolborg MS uncustomized for a Survival type Smile
Driger MS has been outclassed ...
Hey, I posted this elsewhere:

(Jun. 22, 2009  2:36 AM)Finch Wrote: Hey guys... just something that crossed my mind while "learning" about the different generations of blades... is it possible to create a Compact type, or something similarly well-balanced, as a MFB custom? The fact that there's a "downforce" track really got the gears grinding...

I'm pretty sure the DF track comes with Dark Wolf right? So if it's not possible, is there a good build you can get out of the Dark Wolf starter? I'm working with a blank canvas here since I have no blades as yet.

EDIT: Alright, well Brad's answered the question already, but is there a real strong build based on either Bull, Wolf or their variants?
(Jun. 22, 2009  2:56 AM)Anu Wrote: Just use Wolborg MS uncustomized for a Survival type Smile
Driger MS has been outclassed ...

then just swap the attack rings if i want and attack type? xD

edit:
(Jun. 20, 2009  3:12 AM)undeadboll Wrote: Attack rings:
Dragoon G
Dragoon V2
Grip attacker

Weight disks:
8 Balance
10 Wide
6 Wide
8 Heavy

Bases:
Dranzer S
Grip Base
Dragoon G base (unusable while EG is broken)
Galeon base
add wolborg 4
-Attack Ring: Star Wolf
-Weight Disk: 10 Wide
-Spin Gear: Circle Survivor Engine Gear Right
-Blade Base: Semi-Flat Wolborg 4
^^ DF145 may not work exactly how it was intended but it's still a good track.

Dark Wolf isn't really worth getting.....it's nice to have but the only good part is DF145 really, and you can get that with better blades.

Bull wheel is pretty rubbish and any good parts that may come with any Bull variants can be found with other, better wheels. Same goes for Wolf.

And obviously, we can't be sure about Dark Bull yet. :X

So no, as of yet there are no strong combos based on these blades. ^^;
(Jun. 22, 2009  1:10 PM)Rocky Wrote: ^^ DF145 may not work exactly how it was intended but it's still a good track.

Dark Wolf isn't really worth getting.....it's nice to have but the only good part is DF145 really, and you can get that with better blades.

Bull wheel is pretty rubbish and any good parts that may come with any Bull variants can be found with other, better wheels. Same goes for Wolf.

And obviously, we can't be sure about Dark Bull yet. :X

So no, as of yet there are no strong combos based on these blades. ^^;
As of yet? That means I can pioneer one that you'll all use. AWESOME Tongue_out But I guess we're still waiting on new parts to make these viable?

I was planning on getting this combo before I heard about MFB:

AR: war lion
WD: ten heavy
SG: Neo right
SG core: heavy metal
BB: sg semi-flat

Which I guess is a pretty standard compact. I was wondering if there's anything similar which can be made in the new gen? I've been told numerous times already that compacts don't yet exist for MFB but a strong defender which sits in the middle, or which can be shot to follow a semi-aggressive attacking pattern in the same blade would be awesome. Any ideas? Or is this asking too much Tongue_out
(Jun. 22, 2009  10:57 AM)undeadboll Wrote: then just swap the attack rings if i want and attack type? xD

edit:

add wolborg 4
-Attack Ring: Star Wolf
-Weight Disk: 10 Wide
-Spin Gear: Circle Survivor Engine Gear Right
-Blade Base: Semi-Flat Wolborg 4

No I'd leave it as it is.
Also, for your plastics You need better ARs (such as War Lion and Triple Wing) for you to get a good combo. Smile
(Jun. 22, 2009  1:43 PM)Finch Wrote: As of yet? That means I can pioneer one that you'll all use. AWESOME Tongue_out But I guess we're still waiting on new parts to make these viable?

I was planning on getting this combo before I heard about MFB:

AR: war lion
WD: ten heavy
SG: Neo right
SG core: heavy metal
BB: sg semi-flat

Which I guess is a pretty standard compact. I was wondering if there's anything similar which can be made in the new gen? I've been told numerous times already that compacts don't yet exist for MFB but a strong defender which sits in the middle, or which can be shot to follow a semi-aggressive attacking pattern in the same blade would be awesome. Any ideas? Or is this asking too much Tongue_out

LibraC145WB stays in the middle with a weaker launch and when launched really hard it moves a bit like semi flat does.. but only for a couple of seconds..

The downside is.. it can easily be knocked out with such high movement, its better to launch it below max speed to let it stay in the center..
OK, so taking this LibraC145WB into consideration, what would happen if I lowered the track? Say... to a D125... Anything fun?
C145 is better for its weight and shape..
(Jun. 22, 2009  4:01 PM)Ghost Wrote: C145 is better for its weight and shape..

If you don't mind me asking, how is it better? You didn't offer much of an explanation there. I've seen Libra D125D work well, so why shouldn't it with a WB bottom? And besides, how would changing the track to a more defensive option be a bad idea, when high movement and recoil were the weaknesses in question?

Maybe I should get Dark Bull and test Libra D125SD. But really all I want is to make a defensive beast that has the option of going for early KO against endurance types, depending on shoot technique. Any thoughts? Anybody? Tongue_out
C145 weighs more and so is harder to move, the claws move and so when hit absorb some of the attack power so to speak. D125 does not weigh as much and the D part doesn't really do much aspecially seeing as that part of the blade never gets hit. So if you're looking for a defensive blade, C145 is supeior.
(Jun. 23, 2009  2:31 PM)Finch Wrote: If you don't mind me asking, how is it better? You didn't offer much of an explanation there. I've seen Libra D125D work well, so why shouldn't it with a WB bottom? And besides, how would changing the track to a more defensive option be a bad idea, when high movement and recoil were the weaknesses in question?

The issue here is that as a Defense-type, you want to stay above the Attack-type's Wheel. Using C145 the Attack-type is going to waste energy smashing into C145's claws, whereas with D125 it will be able to make direct contact with the Wheel. The free-moving claws of C145 also absorb shock better.
just wanted to know what you guys think Grin

Wheels:
Aquario
Pegasis
Libra
Virgo
Leone
Wolf
LDrago
Pisces
Rock
Dark
Flame
Wind
Heat

Tracks:
100 (x3)
105 (x3)
125 (x1)
D125 (x2)
145 (x2)
DF145 (x2)
C145 (x1)

Bottoms:
Flat (x3)
Semi-Flat (x1)
Flat Sharp (x1)
Sharp (x2)
Ball Sharp (x2)
Ball (x1)
Wide Ball (x2)
Hole Flat (x1)
Hole Flat / Sharp (x1)
Libra C145WB
Virgo DF145B
LibraC145WB for Defense
Flame(clearwheel)DF145B for Stamina
Aquarrio/Leone/Pegasis100HF for Smash Attack
Get a Storm Pegasis, and you'll have a really good collection. Grin
Hi, I need a combo. I have no clue what all these parts do. Im trying to learn off Bey Wiki but it isn't stiking that well. So here they are. If i need any other parts, please tell me and i will try to get my hands on them. Thanks!

Pegasus 105F
Libra DS145BS
Sagitario 145S
Leone 145D

Sorry don't have much but once again. Tell me what i need please. Thanks!
(Jun. 24, 2009  7:13 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Hi, I need a combo. I have no clue what all these parts do. Im trying to learn off Bey Wiki but it isn't stiking that well. So here they are. If i need any other parts, please tell me and i will try to get my hands on them. Thanks!

Pegasus 105F
Libra DF145BS
Sagitario 145S
Leone 145D

Sorry don't have much but once again. Tell me what i need please. Thanks!

Pegasis DF145D - Stamina
Leone 105F - Smash Attack
Libra DF145D
Libra 105D

But you do need a few parts. A lot of those parts taht you have atm are outclassed. Parts you should try to get include...

Wheels - Virgo or Flame, Storm
Tracks - C145, 100
Bottoms - RF,B, WB
Quote:Pegasis DF145D - Stamina
Leone 105F - Smash Attack
Libra DF145D
Libra 105D

What did you mean by this?

Edit: Also, What parts would i need to make a Force Smash beyblade? I know centered weight, High weighted, high in height, and a sloped down AR. I just don't know what parts Have these qualities. Any help?
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...T_BEYBLADE
They are combinations, lol. As I have said, there is no wheel in MFB for force smash atm.
i posted that after this one.
Anyways, I'm looking for a smash attack one now. Anyone got ideas? I was thinking Quetzalcoatl Wheel and Track then Gemini's bottom. Any ideas on how to make it have more spin velocity?