"Build me a combo!"

(Aug. 11, 2010  2:13 AM)storm pegasus77 Wrote: i need a combo and then only ones i have are storm pegasus and lightning l-drago

Attack: Storm Pegasis 100RF [Top-tier]
oh and i'm getting rock leone and falme bull
is rock aquario C145WD an at least mediocore defense combo?i plan on getting rock leone
Yes, it's the best one you can make with the current Hasbro releases, however since you have WD I assume you have Earth you should use that instead.
(Aug. 11, 2010  3:20 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Yes, it's the best one you can make with the current Hasbro releases, however since you have WD I assume you have Earth you should use that instead.

and bull if you have it
Bull is almost equivalent to Bull there really is not point for him to go buy a new Beyblade unless he doesn't have an SD
(Aug. 11, 2010  3:28 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Bull is almost equivalent to Bull there really is not point for him to go buy a new Beyblade unless he doesn't have an SD

thats why i sadi "if you have it"
my mistake not WD SD but my lil bro will be getting earth eagle and we 'share' parts
(Aug. 11, 2010  3:36 AM)Poisonserpent Wrote: my mistake not WD SD but my lil bro will be getting earth eagle and we 'share' parts

Get the Earth on Earth Eagle and WB from Rock Leone and you have a semi top tier defense combo because you need Metal Faces
so earth_______ C145WB?
(Aug. 11, 2010  3:48 AM)Poisonserpent Wrote: so earth_______ C145WB?

Bull or Aquario is the best chioce, MF is needed also
good i have aquario and am searching for my bull,but i dont think they will be releasing metal faces for a long time let alone at all
WOW we have been doing this wrong it should really be gasher, because I just looked at this http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Weights-of-MFB and apparently Gasher is heavier than all clear wheel
perfect,i have a lost gasher wheel i can find
The weight distribution is a factor though
(Aug. 11, 2010  3:53 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: WOW we have been doing this wrong it should really be gasher, because I just looked at this http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Weights-of-MFB and apparently Gasher is heavier than all clear wheel
Different media may weight differently, so we need some one who has both to weigh them
(Aug. 11, 2010  3:55 AM)momiji manju Wrote: The weight distribution is a factor though

Darn I hate physics gosh why are you people so smart Tired
it may be off topic,but does anyone know a release date on evil gemios or at least an approximate>
No one knows in terms on Hasbro, and you should've asked it in the Ask a Question get A Answer Thread
Flame Bull 100F
Rock Leone 145WB
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Dark Bull H145SD
Flame Sagittario C145S

Build me a combo!
just the best i can make with this hasbro i have.
Attack: Storm Pegasus 100RF

Defense: Rock Bull C145WB

Stamina: Flame Bull 145SD
[Defence] Rock BullC145WB [Good]
[Attack] Storm Pegasis100RF [Top Tier]
[Stamina] Flame Bull145SD [Very Good]

EDIT: Beaten D:
MF L Drago 105RF (I live in Hong Kong, and I've read the rules, it said that L. L Drago is banned in WBBA HK tournaments)
MF Earth Aquila 125WD
Flame Pegasis T125B

Build me a combo!
These are my best ones...