Build me a combo for a four-year old girl

First time poster, so I apologize if this is in the wrong place. I wanted to ask for help in building a combo for my daughter, who has started to compete in local tournaments. A backgrounder: the metagame is behind quite a bit, as only up to Season 2 beys and parts are allowed. the meta is dominated by Basalt 230 combos.

I'm asking here because I realized, thanks to a fellow blader dad who pointed it out to me, that my daughter couldn't launch the beys I made for her properly because of their weight. She's a four year old girl so she probably doesn't have the strength to launch the beys with enough spin.

So ... I need suggestions on a LIGHT but effective attack bey that uses Season 2 parts and can counter typical Basalt 230 customs. She can field up to three beys, so suggestions are more than welcome. Smile
note: most of the beys we own are illegal in the local tourney scene as most were acquired in Japan. so they're too new to use. but I have access to most of S2 parts ... I know I'm suppose to list my parts here but it would do no good since a majority of them can't be used. if someone suggests something good, I can go out and buy. I'm looking at building an L-Drago variant with BD145LRF but I haven't gone out and bought an L-Drago yet.
Use the 'Build Me a Combo!' thread. Smile

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me-a-combo-2