"Build me a combo!"

(Jan. 19, 2009  1:27 AM)Rocky Wrote: I thought he meant that he got hit out by Dranzer V2 before his blade hit the stadium. So either the opposing blader had some skill at aiming or he was rather unlucky. Unhappy

how anyone could consider this controversial is beyond me though, this is a pretty obvious win for Dranzer V2 so i don't think that's it
I guess he thought it was controversial because he had been told prior to the match that if the blade didnt touch the stadium it was a reshoot? And he thought that the other person meant including if the blade was hit out when they only meant if someond missed when launching. I could be wrong but I cant see any other way to read it. Uncertain
No I meant exactly what Brad said, I missed the stadium on the launch (no gloves + nervousness + sweaty palms). I should of had a reshoot, but no-one confirmed this until after they deemed me as knocked out of the comp, even then, I had to ask one of the BBA reps since the person in charge of my match didn't have a clue.

I was AWARE of the reshoot rule, but not completely sure under what circumstances it would be allowed.
If you missed the stadium it's your own fault and it's definitely a loss. Any judge who thought otherwise would have been completely in the wrong. Either that or this was some Hasbro-developed rule to baby people who couldn't hold their launcher straight. Either way, trying to blame anyone else because you missed the stadium is pretty laughable; "Beyblade in stadium" is about as basic a technique as it gets.
Woah, now hold on. I know this probably annoyed you, and you're part of the committee for Beyblading, but to post a reply like that is a bit harsh don't you think!? "Hasbro-developed rule for baby people who couldn't hold their launcher straight...", pfft hardly the case. I was nervous and not wearing sweat-absorbing gloves, so it wasn't intentional for me to not hold the launcher straight and mislaunch the beyblade. So yeah, it was my fault for not forseeing that I might get really sweaty palms, and not coming prepared for it.

I'm just explaining that from what I was told, I would have been allowed a reshoot in the event that it did happen (which is highly unlikely, due to how simple the concept is, I'm not trying to be patronising here either). However, if that's not the case then fair enough, it was definitely a correct choice by the Judge and a definite loss.

I apologise if my previous posts seemed a little defensive and provoking, That weren't the way I wanted them to seem.
I don't see it as harsh, I see it as calling you out for making excuses for your loss and trying to blame it on anyone but yourself. You're nineteen years old, so hopefully I don't need to be delicate? And I said "to baby people", not "for baby people"; there's a significant difference in meaning there. It's just sort of silly to watch you make excuses for this when you should've just admitted you missed the stadium because your shooting technique wasn't good enough, and then to try and say that because you missed the stadium, your opponent should be penalized.
Now, if you have just left your post as:

"If you missed the stadium it's your own fault and it's definitely a loss. Any judge who thought otherwise would have been completely in the wrong."

Then I would have been cool with that.

But noooooooo, you have to go one step further than that don't you? NEWSFLASH, there was NO need to add the rest was there? Regardless of any and all reasoning you come up with. That, my dear sir, is why I said what I said in my last post, and THAT is why I apologised, so that we spoke no more of it in order to prevent p*ssing each other off.

Now, can we end this here and now, please?
(Jan. 19, 2009  3:20 AM)Shining Wolf Wrote: Now, if you have just left your post as:

"If you missed the stadium it's your own fault and it's definitely a loss. Any judge who thought otherwise would have been completely in the wrong."

Then I would have been cool with that.

But noooooooo, you have to go one step further than that don't you? NEWSFLASH, there was NO need to add the rest was there? Regardless of any and all reasoning you come up with. That, my dear sir, is why I said what I said in my last post, and THAT is why I apologised, so that we spoke no more of it in order to prevent p*ssing each other off.

Now, can we end this here and now, please?

Well, you're off to a good start here ... anyway, you're the only one who's mad, but no need to tell me to drop it; I already said what needed to be said anyway. Smile
I know you did Brad, I'm only trying to highlight the things that didn't need to be said.

Moving on...

I was thinking about the time I bought a Wyborg and tried it out on numerous customs. I noticed now after looking at some of the different bey types that the Double Snake AR exhibits Smash Attacker qualities. Is this a "good" smash attacker part to have, or is this just my inexperience?
Just Inexperience. Double Snake sucks as does the whole of Wyborg
(Jan. 19, 2009  4:31 PM)Shining Wolf Wrote: I know you did Brad, I'm only trying to highlight the things that didn't need to be said.

Moving on...

I was thinking about the time I bought a Wyborg and tried it out on numerous customs. I noticed now after looking at some of the different bey types that the Double Snake AR exhibits Smash Attacker qualities. Is this a "good" smash attacker part to have, or is this just my inexperience?

It just gives the appearance of a "high smash", but really it's mostly just recoil.
Today I built this nice combination of a seaborg and draciel beyblade and it was very good with its attacks that knocked every blade out of the stadium so here are the combinations

AR: Whale attacker: seaborg 1
WD: 6 balance
SG: normal
BB: Metal Ball Base: Draciel
(Jan. 24, 2009  3:21 AM)Despite Wrote: Today I built this nice combination of a seaborg and draciel beyblade and it was very good with its attacks that knocked every blade out of the stadium so here are the combinations

AR: Whale attacker: seaborg 1
WD: 6 balance
SG: normal
BB: Metal Ball Base: Draciel

This combination is horrible. What parts do you have and what concept were you going for?
Metal Ball Base
HMC
10 Heavy
War Lion / Tiger Defense
If you have the parts use that
Despite, If you lookin 4 a DEF combo Giga's own is really gd. SmileTongue_out
(Jan. 20, 2009  12:16 AM)G Wrote: It just gives the appearance of a "high smash", but really it's mostly just recoil.

Thinking about it, the recoil of the attack does seem a little more apparent than the actual smash. I used Storm Grip Base with this AR, but it didn't solves its problem of dumping itself into the pits.
Chief - Idea! get a takara stadium. Stat
if you can find one great ; the stadiums that have it are: MFB Attack, Tornado Attack, Tornado Balance, Tornado Balance Type S, (is there a Tornado Defense?) and Tower Stadium
I think I covered them all.
(Jan. 24, 2009  4:27 PM)Giga Wrote: if you can find one great ; the stadiums that have it are: MFB Attack, Tornado Attack, Tornado Balance, Tornado Balance Type S, (is there a Tornado Defense?) and Tower Stadium
I think I covered them all.

Theres no tornado defense. You got em all.
which is the best blade out of the three
driger ms
dark leopard ms
wolborg ms
(Jan. 25, 2009  2:47 PM)ZAK Wrote: which is the best blade out of the three
driger ms
dark leopard ms
wolborg ms

Wolborg MS...it's the best blade along with DEMS in the entire HMS series.
ooh damn...
so wat would be best combo for driger ms and dark leopard ms