"Build me a combo!"

(Jan. 06, 2009  9:34 AM)draciel09 Wrote: what!!! $27
Thats £18 ; it's way more than that over here about £15 4 a starter and £25 for the reshuffles!

you could order from a different place :carp:
Whats the best possible combo with:

Driger MS
Draciel MS
Gaia Dragoon MS

and

Wolf D125B
Leo 145D
erm doesn't Leone come with D, not S?

anyway Driger MS uncustomized and Wolf D125D
Oh. I'm sorry. It comes with D, not S. Thanks.
Why not Leone D125 D ?
In what Wolf is better than Leone ?
(Jan. 06, 2009  1:10 PM)Darkal68 Wrote: Why not Leone D125 D ?
In what Wolf is better than Leone ?

Compact, less susceptible to recoil, better Survival.
My parts are

Driger F or G
Voltex
Dragoon (Origonial)
Dragoon G
Dark Dranzer
Bumpking (old plastic one)
Wyborg Attack Ring
Dranzer Knight
Trypo
Trygle (Attack Ring, Weight disk)
Driger (Original)
A blue beyblade with Magnetic Core (forgot the name)
Dark Effigy (Engine Gear)
Dragoon (Engine gear)

my best combo was Driger F (or G) base, attack weight disk, and Dragoon G Attack Ring.
Hmmmm, try Driger G attack ring, 10 Heavy, MG Core, and Dragoon S(the original) Bladebase. Its an upper attack combination. Also, does the blue Mg Core beyblade have a flat base?
AR: Triple Wing (Trygle)
WD: Ten Wide
SG: Neo Right
BB: Storm Grip Base (Dragoon S)

Concept: Smash Attack

Of course, this is assuming that by "Dragoon (original)" you actually meant Dragoon S.
(Jan. 09, 2009  6:05 AM)Kei Wrote: AR: Triple Wing (Trygle)

Of course, this is assuming that by "Dragoon (original)" you actually meant Dragoon S.

If you meant Grip Attacker's BB, that can work as well!
AR - Trypio (core)
WD - 2x 8 side
SG - Right
SB - Bumpking
Effect/Bit Power - Bump Smash/ Stable Endurance
(Jan. 09, 2009  7:15 AM)Brimstone Wrote: AR - Trypio (core)
WD - 2x 8 side
SG - Right
SB - Bumpking
Effect/Bit Power - Bump Smash/ Stable Endurance

get your illegal carp out of here please

EDIT: bit power what the hell are you talking about
(Jan. 09, 2009  7:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: EDIT: bit power what the hell are you talking about

i was wondering the same thing.. lol
it's not like we are starting a competition lol
(Jan. 09, 2009  7:42 AM)Brimstone Wrote: it's not like we are starting a competition lol

The Rules Wrote:On the subject of discussing illegal modifications and other things that are prohibited by Beyblade's official rules, this type of discussion is not expressly prohibited. However, you are not allowed to give illegal suggestions or discuss illegal modifications and customizations as if they are legitimate Beyblades. This type of discussion is only allowed for hypothetical and novelty discussion only.

This guy is asking for suggestions to make his Beyblade stronger, however you're giving instructions entirely outside the rules and would literally make his Beyblade worthless.
(Jan. 09, 2009  4:17 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Hmmmm, try Driger G attack ring, 10 Heavy, MG Core, and Dragoon S(the original) Bladebase. Its an upper attack combination. Also, does the blue Mg Core beyblade have a flat base?
it has a pointed one with a magnetic pole type thing that you put at the bottom.
(Jan. 09, 2009  4:51 PM)Megablader99 Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2009  4:17 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Hmmmm, try Driger G attack ring, 10 Heavy, MG Core, and Dragoon S(the original) Bladebase. Its an upper attack combination. Also, does the blue Mg Core beyblade have a flat base?
it has a stading up one with a magnetic pole type thing that you put at the bottom.

Sounds like Dranzer V.

[Image: bbd_020524_03.gif]
[Image: bbd_020524_04.gif]

[Image: bbd_020524_05.gif]
[Image: bbd_020524_06.gif]
Yea that is it.
(Jan. 09, 2009  6:05 AM)Kei Wrote: AR: Triple Wing (Trygle)

The one im talking about is the Dragoon with the 4 wings for that AR, and has a small base with a blue rubber thinging at the bottom, its mane sticker colors are light green and a bluish purple.
(Jan. 09, 2009  5:25 PM)Megablader99 Wrote: The one im talking about is the Dragoon with the 4 wings for that AR, and has a small base with a blue rubber thinging at the bottom, its mane sticker colors are light green and a bluish purple.

Yeah, that sounds like Dragoon S to me.
Ok, nevermind then. The combo I posted before should be fine, though the tip wears(sp) rather fast.
I have Galeon Attacker and dragoon G what is the best combo
(Jan. 10, 2009  6:53 PM)Driger570 Wrote: I have Galeon Attacker and dragoon G what is the best combo

Those are your only blades?
If so, honestly, just leave Galeon uncustomized and use that.