"Build me a combo!"

I don't have that many HMS blades but I have two ok combos.

Here is the list of my blades.

Driger MS
Dranzer MS
DJ Wyvern
Advance Averanger
Sea Drake
Thunder Serpent

Here are my combos

AR: Driger MS
WD: CWD (Thunder Serpent)
RC: Flat (Thunder Serpent)

AR: Sea Drake
WD: CWD (Sea Drake)
RC: Semi-flat (Driger MS)

Are they any good?
I'm pretty sure they aren't very good, though, I don't have alot of those so I can't be positive. But try these out:

Upper Attack

ARGrinriger MS
WD:Circle Heavy(if you got it)/Takara Sea Drake CWD(dunno if yours is Takara)
RC:Thunder Serpent

Endurance/Survival

AR:Advance Averazer
WD:Circle Wide(if you have it) or Circle Balance if you don't(I guess)
RC:Wyvern DJ
I agree with u pichuscute, except with my survival combo i would change the base for wolborg ms (if u have it)
and death gargoyle AR
He posted which beyblades he has. While its a good suggestion, Xeno does not have either.
yeah we know, we were just swapping combo ideas, as for his blades, if he doesnt have alot of the parts then why post it?
didnt mean that too sound aggressive, just that my point is that u never know how well a blade works till u can try it,
My upper attack combo works quite well actually. Maz, if you can remember I made this combo at the tournament. I can afford to change my defense blade.
(Dec. 10, 2008  1:39 AM)The Shredder Wrote: thats wierd cuz i use heavy's and balances on all my attack blades and they beat hms blades, the science beind is that if u have a fairly flat tip, the weight disk gives more weight to the blade, thus creating more momentum once the blade picks up speed, the problem i see with wides is that because of the lack in weight they can pick up plenty of speed but do a small amount of damage and can often be rebounded out of the stadium due the lack in weight as well, I would try G's combo with the 10 balance

There's something wrong with that picture. What HMS Beyblades are you using and what plastic combos are you using against them?

Also, you're basing this on theory since they just work well on blueprint.
The 10-Wide has complete advantage over the 10-Balance when it comes to attack. It provides speed as well as attack since the nubs on the 10-Wide can be a point of attack on the combo. The 10-Balance just offers 1 additional gram but lacks any points of attack. The 10-Balance works in a similar way to the 10-Heavy on attackers, but the weight doesn't give it any advantage over the 10-Heavy.
Try using Dranzer MS RC with your defense combo. Just keep it in survival mode.
(Dec. 10, 2008  4:15 AM)G Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2008  1:39 AM)The Shredder Wrote: thats wierd cuz i use heavy's and balances on all my attack blades and they beat hms blades, the science beind is that if u have a fairly flat tip, the weight disk gives more weight to the blade, thus creating more momentum once the blade picks up speed, the problem i see with wides is that because of the lack in weight they can pick up plenty of speed but do a small amount of damage and can often be rebounded out of the stadium due the lack in weight as well, I would try G's combo with the 10 balance

There's something wrong with that picture. What HMS Beyblades are you using and what plastic combos are you using against them?

Also, you're basing this on theory since they just work well on blueprint.
The 10-Wide has complete advantage over the 10-Balance when it comes to attack. It provides speed as well as attack since the nubs on the 10-Wide can be a point of attack on the combo. The 10-Balance just offers 1 additional gram but lacks any points of attack. The 10-Balance works in a similar way to the 10-Heavy on attackers, but the weight doesn't give it any advantage over the 10-Heavy.

This IS NOT a blue print, this is how my blades are built and how they perform
Oh yeah, which Beyblade did you use and which HMS did you beat?

10-Balance is only advantageous on a few combos.

The problem with having something too heavy is that the blade cannot freely move at a high speed.
You need force behind a hit sure for attack, but going with weight is not the way to do it, you can be light as a feather, but the speed you hit a blade at could send it catapulting.
Think of it as dropping a frozen pea off the empire state building (Probably a bad example), because it's light, it picks up a lot of momentum as it falls and when it hits something (Or someone)it will leave quite the dent and probably the same effect as what dropping a brick would.
In laymans terms, The weight being high would make you more central, so you wouldnt do a good job at attacking.
can you make a combo for me???
These are beyblades:
1.driger s
2.dranzer s (but its broken thats why we can only use the AR and WD)
3.dranzer f
4.dragoon f
5.draciel f
6.dranzer v
7.driger v
8.metal dranzer
9.master dranzer
10.flash leopard 2
bado just use druger s base 10 heavy dranzer f attack ring and left sg
(Dec. 10, 2008  11:17 PM)bado Wrote: can you make a combo for me???
These are beyblades:
1.driger s
2.dranzer s (but its broken thats why we can only use the AR and WD)
3.dranzer f
4.dragoon f
5.draciel f
6.dranzer v
7.driger v
8.metal dranzer
9.master dranzer
10.flash leopard 2

I would say
AR: Driger S
WD: 10 Heavy
SG: Neo Right SG
BB: Driger S
AR: Driger S
WD: 8/10-Wide (whichever you have)
SG: Left
BB: Master Dranzer
My beybladesTongue_outlastic blades:Flash Leopard 2,Dragoon V(Attack Ring,Weight Disk),Dranzer V,Driger F,Driger V,Wyborg,Draciel F,Master Dragoon,Master Draciel,Dranzer V2,MS blades;Gaia Dragoon MS,Draciel MS.Combo please..
Dranzer V2, but replace the metal weight with a Magnecore.
Can anyone suggest some good combos out of these plastic blades? Smile As many as possible please....^^;

ARs:
Bistool
Draciel F
Dragoon F
Dranzer S
Dranzer V
Driger F
Flash Leopard II
Galman
Kid Dragoon
Master Draciel
Master Driger
Spin Dragoon
Trygle
Wyborg

WDs:
1x 10 Wide
4x 8 Wide
3x 6 Wide
1x 10 Balance
9x 8 Balance
3x 8 Heavy
2x 6 Heavy

Bases (including gear):
Bistool
Draciel MBD
Dragoon F
Dranzer S
Dranzer V
Driger F
Flash Leopard II
Galman
Kid Dragoon
Metal Draciel
Master Dranzer
Master Driger
Roller Attacker
Roller Defenser
Trygle
Wyborg
AR: Trygle
WD: 10 Wide
SG: Neo Right SG - Magnecore
BB: SG Flat

Not the best I think
Bistool with Ten Balance.
Thanks you two. Will give them a try. Smile
(Dec. 11, 2008  10:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Bistool with Ten Balance.

You'll be really happy with this one.
Um so I think Kid Dragoon normally comes with 8 Wide........would it be better to switch this to a heavier WD? And do you think it would benefit from having a magnecore? Gasp