"Build me a combo!"

Can soemoen maek em a really good combo its can be attackdefence stamina or balance witch ever it has most of:

(ALL HASBRO)
(I have ALL They're Parts)
Evil Gemios
Rock Scorpio
Dark Bull
Storm Leone
Storm Aquario
Counter Leone
Storm Capricorn
Attack. Storm ____ 100hf. Get lightning l drago and Rf
Defence Dark bull t125 jb
Stamina. Rock/evil bull 100/145sd
(May. 19, 2011  1:52 AM)icastro1010 Wrote: can anyone help me with my beyblade. well here it is earth leone df145wb. so metal facebolt, leones energy ring, earth fusion wheel, df145 spintrack or in other words dark wolf's spintrack or evilgemios spintrack, then wb performance tip or in other words leones performance tip.
If you can only get Hasbro then use M Earth Bull GB145 WB.(Just chnage the Clear wHEEL and Spin track.
(May. 19, 2011  1:17 AM)unco sam Wrote: i am looking for a new good balance combo do any of you guys have any original balance combos?
These may be the best.
MF-H Beat Lynx GB145 RF
MF-H Basalt Bull BD145/230 CS/MB
MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD/CS
SEASON 1
Burn/Flame Cancer 100 SF/FS
(May. 19, 2011  1:52 AM)icastro1010 Wrote: can anyone help me with my beyblade. well here it is earth leone df145wb. so metal facebolt, leones energy ring, earth fusion wheel, df145 spintrack or in other words dark wolf's spintrack or evilgemios spintrack, then wb performance tip or in other words leones performance tip.

It's a mediocre Defense type, you should change the track to something like GB145, 230 or BD145 and the bottom to RS / CS / RSF all these are better than you're current combo. And, if possible change the Leone clear wheel to Bull, Aquario or Kerbecs.

Basalt Bull BD145/230CS is a way better defense type though.
Are These good ? MF-L Hell Kerbecks230CS MF Gravity PerseusD25RF and Screw Capri90MF for tornado stadium
Are These good ? MF-L Hell Kerbecks230CS MF Gravity PerseusD25RF and Screw Capri90MF for tornado stadium
is this a good combo earth leone gb145wb if not what can i change thanks
change leone to bull give it a MF or MF-H and if you can get tt parts get basalt CS and BD145
What is the best combo with Dark Bull,Basalt horogium, Lightning L Drago, Earth virgo, Burn Fireblaze , Flame Libra and Storm Capricorn.
This is what I think it is
Attack MF Lightning L drago 100 HF
Defense MF Earth/Basalt Bull GB145 WD/SD
Stamina Earth Bull 100 WD/SD
you might wanna try LLD with H145 but the combos you said are the best you can make,but try basalt for stamina .
I completely agree with you, Rusty.
Hope- I am really sorry, but you have just 2 'good' bottoms, and 1 OK bottom.
Namely, WD and SD are good while HF is OK...

Also, I would also like to suggest that, you have great stamina parts! The wheels especially, are great. You can make use of Flame and Burn for destabilizing, and you can use HF with the destabilizer combo.
So basalt or Earth for stamina?
And WD is better?
IIRC SD is better on lower tracks and WD is better on higher tracks , Basalt is better IMO but cause of its weight on low tracks it scrapes a lot.
(May. 19, 2011  7:12 AM)Hope Wrote: What is the best combo with Dark Bull,Basalt horogium, Lightning L Drago, Earth virgo, Burn Fireblaze , Flame Libra and Storm Capricorn.

stamina should be: burn libra gb145 ms
defence should be: basalt bull h145 wd
attack should be: lightning l-drago 100 hf (try and get storm Pegasus so you can use rf)
(May. 19, 2011  4:54 PM)faissaloo Wrote:
(May. 19, 2011  7:12 AM)Hope Wrote: What is the best combo with Dark Bull,Basalt horogium, Lightning L Drago, Earth virgo, Burn Fireblaze , Flame Libra and Storm Capricorn.

stamina should be: burn libra gb145 ms
defence should be: basalt bull h145 wd
attack should be: lightning l-drago 100 hf (try and get storm Pegasus so you can use rf)

You are completely wrong, all those combos you gave are really worse.
Infirno Sagittario
Rock Leone
Storm PEgasus
Dark Bull
Cyber Pegasus
Dark Gasher/Cancer
Rock Scorpion
and a capricorn one that has purple... don't remember the nam
All are metal fusion.
I have all these, any suggestions?

My current attack combo
Cyber Pegasus 145 RF

I guess you're right about Attack and Defense but for Stamina you can use Burn instead of Earth. If you use Burn, I'd use WD because it keeps the metal wheel from scraping the stadium floor even on 85 so it loses less stamina (correct me if I'm wrong)
(May. 19, 2011  6:24 PM)gokurox Wrote:

I guess you're right about Attack and Defense but for Stamina you can use Burn instead of Earth. If you use Burn, I'd use WD because it keeps the metal wheel from scraping the stadium floor even on 85 so it loses less stamina (correct me if I'm wrong)

Earth is better than Burn for stamina and when Burn gets hit it loses its stamina.
i need a good combination fast cause i have a asia beyblade battle
so ineed to win this battle so...

ihave: dark wolf,storm pegasus,L-DRAGO,FLAME SIGGRATO

I need the best thanks.
I have a few combos that may or may not be good:

ATTACK: Storm/Cyber Aries 105 F

DEFENSE: Rock Orso ED145 WD

STAMINA: Flame/Inferno Eagle DF145 S
hey guys i have
Storm Capricorne M145Q
Pegasis 145D
Rock Leone 145WB
Earth Aquila 145WD
Flame Byxis 230WD
Hell Kerbecks BD145SD
Basalt Horologium 145WD
spare parts
Thermal Cancer CH120FS/SF
2 Metal faces.

What decent or good
Attack, Defense, stamna, Balance combo can i make?
(May. 19, 2011  10:36 PM)stevebak Wrote: hey guys i have
Storm Capricorne M145Q
Pegasis 145D
Rock Leone 145WB
Earth Aquila 145WD
Flame Byxis 230WD
Hell Kerbecks BD145SD
Basalt Horologium 145WD
spare parts
2 Metal faces.

What decent or good

you got good stuff for attack you have
MF Pegasus 145 Q Get Lightning L drago and storm Pegasus for MF LIghtning L Drago 100/145/Ch120 RF for defense you have

MF Basalt Kerbec BD145/230 WB could get Bull/Aquario and need RSF RS or CS for more defense for top tier almost i think

Stamina Hell Kerbecs BD145 (boost mode) WD or _Earth _____________ 230 WD need some wheels because you don't have bull or aquario also for the secind stamina must be mold 1 earth
(May. 19, 2011  10:42 PM)BillyBlast Wrote:
(May. 19, 2011  10:36 PM)stevebak Wrote: hey guys i have
Storm Capricorne M145Q
Pegasis 145D
Rock Leone 145WB
Earth Aquila 145WD
Flame Byxis 230WD
Hell Kerbecks BD145SD
Basalt Horologium 145WD
spare parts
2 Metal faces.

What decent or good

you got good stuff for attack you have
MF Pegasus 145 Q Get Lightning L drago and storm Pegasus for MF LIghtning L Drago 100/145/Ch120 RF for defense you have

MF Basalt Kerbec BD145/230 WB could get Bull/Aquario and need RSF RS or CS for more defense for top tier almost i think

Stamina Hell Kerbecs BD145 (boost mode) WD or _Earth _____________ 230 WD need some wheels because you don't have bull or aquario also for the secind stamina must be mold 1 earth
thanx I will try those out, and my earth wheel is mold 1
(May. 19, 2011  7:36 PM)omdano Wrote: i need a good combination fast cause i have a asia beyblade battle
so ineed to win this battle so...

ihave: dark wolf,storm pegasus,L-DRAGO,FLAME SIGGRATO

I need the best thanks.

you got some good stuff for attack but lacking others

Attack Lightning L Drago 100 RF need MF for recoil and top tier effects (to stop recoil) (post that next time lighting l drago there is a l drago you know and meteo and destroy) stamina try Flame Saggitario DF145 FS only DF which is outclassed
Defense Dark Wolf C145 S you don't have a CW or Tip and dark is seriously outclassed good claws thoguh Destabilizer Flame ____ 105 FS pretty good get 100 and Bull/gasher for better good luck in your battle restating combos

Attack: Lightning L Drago 100 RF
Defense: Dark Wolf/Saggitario/Pegasus (whatever you want) C145 S
Stamina: Flame Wolf/Pegasus/Saggitatrio DF145 S/FS
Destabilizer: Flame Wolf/Pegasus/Saggitatrio 105 FS
Balance: Flame Flame Wolf/Pegasus/Saggitatrio C145 FS (Best i could make for balance don't use it)

EDIT: SteveBak your Welcome sorry if it was Unclear I'm Sloppy