"Build me a combo!"

attack rock _______ 145/100R2F/RF get lightning l drago
defence basalt aquario ED145/100 RF get bd145 and rs cs or rsf
stamina basalt aquario 100 WD get hell kerbecs and bd145
(Apr. 27, 2011  9:52 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: Can someone tell me a few good combos with these beys:
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Storm Aquario 100 HF/S
Rock Aries ED145 B(flattened)
Dark Wolf DF145 FS
Galaxy Pegasis W105 R2F
Basalt Horogium 145 WD
Big Bang Pegasis F: D

Attack - Rock Pegasis 100RF
Defense - Basalt Aquario ED145B
Stamina - Basalt Aquario 100/145WD

Edit: Beaten by Rusty!
What is a good Fang Wheel attack combo? Like I've been using Fang Pegasis D125R2F but it can't seem to KO
MF-H Libra/Basalt Bull AD145RSF at all.
Fang Leone 100/90/85RF is a good attack combo, you can use that for beating up Libra.
Ok build me combos of all types please (if some take the other ones parts - make stamina first and then attack)
Parts : CW: Aquario,Bull x2, Eagle, Leone,
MW:Flame, Rock, Dark, Earth, Storm
ST: 145 x2, H145,100 x2, ED145
PT: SD, WD, WB, F, FS
attack : rock ________ 145/h145/100 f (get lightning l drago and an rf)
defence: earth bull ed145/100 wb ( get basalt bd145 and cs)
stamina earth aquario 100 wd (get 85 ad145 or 230)
ok change horogium as it is off balance swich burn to basalt and use wd not ms Tongue_out
MS is bad while WD is good with this combo for Stamina.
Adding to what Aquilaz112 and RustyXD said, Burn is not designed to take hits and suffers from a little recoil, Other top tiers like Earth [Mold 1], Basalt, Hell for instance are better than Burn, Though Burn is still okay and still holds the place in the top-tiers list.
I wanna use counter some how and i also wanna be able to use leone some how so if anyone has a combo tell me please
(Apr. 27, 2011  2:55 PM)Electric Wrote: Adding to what Aquilaz112 and RustyXD said, Burn is not designed to take hits and suffers from a little recoil, Other top tiers like Earth [Mold 1], Basalt, Hell for instance are better than Burn, Though Burn is still okay and still holds the place in the top-tiers list.

Too much recoil... If burn has no recoil it willbe the best stamina wheel.
(Apr. 27, 2011  2:55 PM)Electric Wrote: Adding to what Aquilaz112 and RustyXD said, Burn is not designed to take hits and suffers from a little recoil, Other top tiers like Earth [Mold 1], Basalt, Hell for instance are better than Burn, Though Burn is still okay and still holds the place in the top-tiers list.

Earth, admittedly, is better, but Basalt is unbalanced and Hell has far greater recoil than Burn.

Burn is still top-tier as it is pretty smooth constantly (so no recoil?) and works well on a lower track where basalt doesn't.

Hell is renowned for only having brilliant stamina when paired with BD145 in boost mode.

Obviously, Burn will not be able to take big hits, like the majority of stamina types, because they need to be lighter (no MF's. or bulky, air resistant parts)
Ok, combo time!
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Lighting L-Drago 100HF
Dark Bull
Flame Sagittario
Rock Leone
Rock Scorpion
(Apr. 27, 2011  9:58 PM)TheBlayder Wrote: Ok, combo time!
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Lighting L-Drago 100HF
Dark Bull
Flame Sagittario
Rock Leone
Rock Scorpion

A - Lightning L Drago 100 RF (great, mf for top tier)
S - Flame Bull 145 SD (good, burn/earth and AD145/85/230 for top tier)
D - Dark Bull C145 WB (really bad, MF(-h) Earth/Basalt and 230/gb145 CS for top tier)
is my combo good
Rock Leone R145B
i dont have WB so i use B at end my B is iron its has good stamina and balance XD
and which part its outclassed?
(Apr. 28, 2011  3:05 AM)zode76 Wrote: is my combo good
Rock Leone R145B
i dont have WB so i use B at end my B is iron its has good stamina and balance XD

How is your B iron? Pretty much all of it is outclassed. Look at the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos and the MFB Tiers List to see how you can improve it. Otherwise, post your parts so someone can build combos for you.
Build me a combo
Rock Leone
Rock Giraffe
Storm Capricorn
i only have 3 bey
and one WB
(Apr. 28, 2011  3:09 AM)zode76 Wrote: Build me a combo
Rock Leone
Rock Giraffe

The best you can do is Rock Leone R145WB. Check the "What to Buy in MFB" thread and the threads I mentioned above to see how to improve it.
(Apr. 28, 2011  3:12 AM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2011  3:09 AM)zode76 Wrote: Build me a combo
Rock Leone
Rock Giraffe

The best you can do is Rock Leone R145WB. Check the "What to Buy in MFB" thread and the threads I mentioned above to see how to improve it.

ok thanks !EeeEee
(Apr. 28, 2011  3:05 AM)zode76 Wrote: is my combo good
Rock Leone R145B

Are you talking about MB(Metal Ball) Then Make Rock Leone R145MB if it is. Wb if it's not.
Hmm, can someone make me an attack combo with the Hyper Wheel? I have basically everything from Season 1 except the Gasher wheel, and M145Q.
well hyper doesnt really have any attack
but your best combo would be
hyper gemios 100 RF
(Apr. 28, 2011  5:27 AM)RustyXD Wrote: well hyper doesnt really have any attack
but your best combo would be
hyper gemios 100 RF

It doesn't? Them what would it be best for? Defense? Confused
sadly hyper is not good at anything but it sounds cool
but the best defense would be hyper bull gb145wb