"Build me a combo!"

(Mar. 19, 2011  3:31 PM)janpegasus Wrote: See, clear wheels don't really matter, so use any clear wheel in place of Gasher. Thus, you are left with your Dark Gasher as a destabilizer, and Storm____100 SF with the SF tip from Gasher. Gasher is the most useful bey you own... I would have stated CH120 for attack but then, I realized you have just one, and I think most ppl like having an attack and destabilizer in their customs....

Gasher Has FS,Not SF. Cancer Has SF.
Clear wheels do matter especially for Destabilizers as you need balance and the opponents bey is constantly making contact with the CW..
@X1Aren't the 2 the same???? I read(past tense) the Beywiki. I always do that b4 suggesting any combos, so that I don't go wrong and make no mistakes with the parts....

Dan- I did not change the CW in the Destabilizer combo... Also, I know CWs matter and there are several reasons
Weight distribution (stamina)
Weight (defense)
Exposure of Metal wheel(attack)
The reason you gave (destabilizer)
Ok what about my other ones earth virgo,rock orso,dark wolf,and storm pegasus
Why didn't you list them b4??? those are awesome!
Earth Fireblaze GB145B (stamina)
Dark Aries 125 FS (Destabilizer)
Get LL Drago for a top tier attack combo (LLD CH120RF)
Earth Orso D125B (defense)
Why are you creating so much suspense in listing all your beys? Do you have any more?
Also, is it Lightning L drago or just L drago? you need Lightning L drago for the combo...
The rest of my beys ar storm aquaro,storm caprecorn,storm pegasus,rock pegasus,metal face cyber pegasus,and metal face bakushin susanow
Great!!! I think it was good you didnt list most of your beys as they are outclassed... You mentioned S Pegasus and Aquario before... Although, you can use Bakushin in attack combos... Its great.
(Mar. 19, 2011  2:48 PM)gasher67 Wrote: I want to start a beyblade tordment in west virgna next month
And i need a good stamina type
I have storm aquaro,dark gasher,rock Aries,and burn fireblaze
And all the other types to

burn aquario 100 ms it is a nice stamina a combo with stamina and normal height
Gasher-waddya mean? Bakushin has awesome smash capabilities, thus you can use it for attack...
I also have two more
They are legend beys
And they are my best
Please list all your beys together next time! This is creating a lot of SPAM which is not good...
Sorry just found them
Night Virgo and torch aires
Quite good. For night virgo, check out the thread Night wheel testing in the Beyblade Customizations forum...
my parts are only metal fusion
wheels dark, storm, earth, and flame
rings wolf, eagle, pegisas, and SGTO
tracks 90, 145, df145, and c145
tips rf, sf, and wd
I'd like a balance type:\
(Mar. 19, 2011  5:04 PM)asianblader101 Wrote: my parts are only metal fusion
tips rf, sf, and wd

There's no good balance types currently.
But,
Attack- storm _____ 90 rf
Defense- earth ______ c145 rf
Stamina- earth ______ 145/90 wd
hey buddies i have these beys please tell me a defense combo which also have a good stamina
i have :

rock leone 145 wb
storm pegasus 105 rf
flame libra t125 es
dark wolf df125 fs
dark bull ch120 fs
rock orso d125 b
storm aries 125 s
rock pegasus 105 wd
flame saggitario c145 s
burn fireblaze 135 ms
2 x lightning l-drago 100 hf
2 x earth eagle 145 wd
(Mar. 19, 2011  5:27 PM)prakhar1004 Wrote: hey buddies i have these beys please tell me a defense combo which also have a good stamina
i have :

rock leone 145 wb
storm pegasus 105 rf
flame libra t125 es
dark wolf df125 fs
dark bull ch120 fs
rock orso d125 b
storm aries 125 s
rock pegasus 105 wd
flame saggitario c145 s
burn fireblaze 135 ms
2 x lightning l-drago 100 hf
2 x earth eagle 145 wd
Defense with stamina- earth bull c145 wd
Though that can get defeated quite easily. For what you want, with the parts you have, the combo will suck.

But,
Defense- earth bull c145 rf/wb
stamina- earth/burn bull 145 / 100 wd/sd
(Mar. 19, 2011  5:06 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2011  5:04 PM)asianblader101 Wrote: my parts are only metal fusion
tips rf, sf, and wd

There's no good balance types currently.
But,
Attack- storm _____ 90 rf
Defense- earth ______ c145 rf
Stamina- earth ______ 145/90 wd
thanks for the advice! I gotta bey battle with my friend and wanted some tips
P.S. I'm also called Skittellz at school. Tongue_out awesomest nickname EVAH!!!!!
(Mar. 19, 2011  3:59 AM)BrawlLawl Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2011  3:26 AM)filipinoblader Wrote: can anyone make me a combo for basalt horogium for attack stamina and defence and also can anyone else make me a combo for meteo l drago for attack stamina and defence
thnx
basalt i cant really see a good attack combo but i would say basalt bull with the bull track too and rf2/rf
defence mf-h basalt bull gb145 rs
stamina basalt bull 145/100 wd

if you dont like these combo's tell me what combo would be better in your opinion thanks
(Mar. 19, 2011  3:58 AM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2011  3:55 AM)BrawlLawl Wrote: right now ive got a grand ketos,vulcan horeseus, galaxy pegasis,earth eagle, rock orso, dark bull, storm pegasis, earth virgo, lightning ldrago and a bunch of other useless parts although i do have a wb and my best combo is vulcan gemios 100 rf/ rf2 now what should i get? takara tomy and/or hasbro bey's thanks alot brad and yes i am a major fan

Get Dark Cancer (TT) and Metal Faces to make MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF/R2F.

Get BB-84/85, and make MF-H Earth Bull GB145RS.

Get Burn Phoenix (TT), Gravity Perseus, and make Burn Bull AD145WD.
wow very interesting combo's but i must ask why ad145?

It helps with the flywheel effect, which is very important in Stamina, but it really coes down to preference whether to use AD145, 230, or 85, since the Stamina metagame is basically rock-paper-scissors right now. I think that Burn works best on AD145, while Earth (mold 1) works better on 230 and 85.
Do we have any tests to prove that..? I haven't seen any of that, I'm just curious.
(Mar. 19, 2011  7:20 PM)Dan Wrote: Do we have any tests to prove that..? I haven't seen any of that, I'm just curious.

I'm just assuming that since most Earth Stamina combos I've seen use 85/230. Also since Burn is wider than Earth, Earth will give it a bit more Stamina than Burn on 85. This might be wrong though.
i don't really need a combo yet(gotta buy a few new beys) but i have one:
Face Bolt- Bull
Energy Ring-aquario
Fusion Wheel-Dark
Spin Track- 100
Performance Tip- HF/S

Is this a good combo if not what parts would i need to improve it