"Build me a combo!"

i want to build a bey that will use recoil in battle, aka i want a beyblade where when the opposing bey hits my beyblade and loses energy

Beys I got to work with:

Flame Sagittario C145 S BB-35
Burn Phoenix 135 MS BB58
Cyber Pegasis 100HF
Earth Eagle 145 WD BB47A
Earth Virgo GB145 SB BB60
face bolt:
bull
leone
clear wheel:
bull
leone
metal wheel:
flame
rock
torch
storm
spin track:
td145
performance tip:
wd
wb
(Mar. 14, 2011  11:59 PM)blazingbey Wrote: face bolt:
bull
leone
clear wheel:
bull
leone
metal wheel:
flame
rock
torch
storm
spin track:
td145
performance tip:
wd
wb
Flame Bull 145WD (Change Flame To Burn Or Earth)
Rock Bull TD145WB (Change Rock To Earth, Basalt, Libra TD145 To GB145 And WB To RS Or CS)
(Mar. 14, 2011  11:43 PM)WizzleKP Wrote: i want to build a bey that will use recoil in battle, aka i want a beyblade where when the opposing bey hits my beyblade and loses energy

Beys I got to work with:

Flame Sagittario C145 S BB-35
Burn Phoenix 135 MS BB58
Cyber Pegasis 100HF
Earth Eagle 145 WD BB47A
Earth Virgo GB145 SB BB60

Burn,Earth ______ GB145WD (Good But Change WD For RS Or CS And Use Hasbro Bull, Aqaurio Or Kerbecs And Attack a Metal Face Or Metal Face Heavy)
Cyber _____ 145HF (Change HF To RF And Also Prefer Pegasis (PHWS Ver.) And Use Bull Hasbro For Clear Wheel)
(Mar. 15, 2011  12:24 AM)ThePokeBlader Wrote: Rock Bull TD145WB (Change Rock To Earth, Basalt, Libra TD145 To GB145 And WB To RS Or

fantastic combo.
But it'd be better if the track actually existed...
I thought this website was about Beyblade metal fusion or Beyblade metal fight not beyblade with the main character as Tyson
(Mar. 15, 2011  2:41 AM)beymaster1233 Wrote: I thought this website was about Beyblade metal fusion or Beyblade metal fight not beyblade with the main character as Tyson

It is for every Beyblade ...
(Mar. 15, 2011  2:41 AM)beymaster1233 Wrote: I thought this website was about Beyblade metal fusion or Beyblade metal fight not beyblade with the main character as Tyson

-headdesk- What do you think this installment in Brad's series of websites did before MFB? Just stand around waiting for MFB? No, they didn't.
Which would be better: Hell or Flame for 230CS?
I'm seriously on the fence and need someone to thoroughly explain which is better and the reasoning behind that opinion..
Meteo L drago
Cyber Legend Pegasus
Hell Kerbecs
Flame Bynix
Burn Fireblaze
Dark Wolf
Rock Gasher
Storm Aquario
Attack: Hell Kerbecs BD145F (boost mode) (average, get Storm Pegasis, Lightning L Drago and a Metal Face and make MF Lightning L Drago 100RF)
Meteo L Drago LW105/105LF (average)

Defense: Hell Kerbecs BD145WB (good, get CS and Metal Face to make it better)
Hell Kerbecs 230WB (ok, get Metal Face and CS to make it great)

Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (boost mode) (amazing, beats all top tier combos)
Flame Aquario 230WD (ok, get CS to make it great)
Attack: Meteo L Drago 100 F/LF need an rf or r2f from storm or galaxy pegasus
Defence : Hell/Flame kerbecs 230 wb need rs cs or rsf and bassalt or earth
stamina hell kerbecs bd145 wd or burn aquario df145 wd
whats a good combo with fury capricorn?
oh
give it an rf thats the best thing you could do but i still wouldn't be good
umm what beyblade comes with a metal face?
depends in hasbro only the beyblades that come with the ds and wii games have them and in takara tomy you can only buy them by themselfs , get the reshuffle sets or the super deck sets
(Mar. 15, 2011  7:46 AM)rockgasher Wrote: umm what beyblade comes with a metal face?

This doesn't belong here. It goes in the Ask a question get and answer thread. Any ways, Hasbros Counter leone that comes with DS game has a metal face as well as mentioned above.
Hey guys can you make a good bey with these beys:

Earth Aquila/Eagle 145WD
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Burn Fireblaze/Phoenix 135MS

I know it's not much -.- ...
Kikinwing
(Mar. 15, 2011  11:54 AM)Kikinwing Wrote: Hey guys can you make a good bey with these beys:

Earth Aquila/Eagle 145WD
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Burn Fireblaze/Phoenix 135MS

I know it's not much -.- ...
Kikinwing

Attack: Storm Pegasus 105RF
Stamina: Burn Fireblaze 145WD
Defense: Earth ____ ____ RF

They aren't good combos just decent. Buy more beys if you can.
Attack: storm pegasus 105 RF
Stamina: burn_______ 145WD
defence: earth_______ 105 WD
Ermm.....What should I use for the ttournament in my country?Earth Bull 90WD,Flame Cancer 90/100SF or MF Earth Bull GB145WB?But if you know a combo that is better that can be made from these beyblades parts please let me know.

Atleast i asked to build myself a combo, or it wouldnt fit in this topic Grin.
(Mar. 15, 2011  1:00 PM)ShimonCozaart Wrote: Ermm.....What should I use for the ttournament in my country?Earth Bull 90WD,Flame Cancer 90/100SF or MF Earth Bull GB145WB?But if you know a combo that is better that can be made from these beyblades parts please let me know.

Earth Bull 90 WD
(Mar. 15, 2011  1:00 PM)ShimonCozaart Wrote: Ermm.....What should I use for the ttournament in my country?Earth Bull 90WD,Flame Cancer 90/100SF or MF Earth Bull GB145WB?But if you know a combo that is better that can be made from these beyblades parts please let me know.

Your Earth Bull 90 WD is the best combo for you.
the safest, at least.