"Build me a combo!"

(Mar. 10, 2011  3:18 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2011  3:15 AM)L-Drago rules Wrote: Defense: Dark Wolf 100FS(Needs MF/MF-H, Bull/Aquario, Earth/Basalt, GB145/230 and RS/CS/RSF)
Stamina: Dark Wolf 100FS(Needs Bull, Earth/Burn and SD/WD)
Dark is the worst wheel ever, he should use Evil.
Also please remove lists...

kinda incorrect, for stamina evil is much better, but hasbro's dark is ok for defence (better then rock and rock is better then evil for defence)

and poison is worse then dark
Would Ray Unicorno W105CS be a good combo?
(Mar. 10, 2011  3:37 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2011  3:18 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2011  3:15 AM)L-Drago rules Wrote: Defense: Dark Wolf 100FS(Needs MF/MF-H, Bull/Aquario, Earth/Basalt, GB145/230 and RS/CS/RSF)
Stamina: Dark Wolf 100FS(Needs Bull, Earth/Burn and SD/WD)
Dark is the worst wheel ever, he should use Evil.
Also please remove lists...

kinda incorrect, for stamina evil is much better, but hasbro's dark is ok for defence (better then rock and rock is better then evil for defence)

and poison is worse then dark

Dark is better than rock for defence? In all of the testing I have done with defence beys rock seemed more beneficial than dark. There is practically no use for dark actually. And I wouldn't say poison is worse than dark, in my opinion they are equal.
(Mar. 10, 2011  4:21 AM)Masamune 107 Wrote: Would Ray Unicorno W105CS be a good combo?
It would be just fine, but a lower track is recommended.

lord Wolfblade Wrote:kinda incorrect, for stamina evil is much better, but hasbro's dark is ok for defence (better then rock and rock is better then evil for defence)
Dark has shown not much/no defense to my own testings any many other users. It's not TERRIBLE TERRIBLE, but it's the last thing to pick. That's why I suggest Evil.
(Mar. 10, 2011  4:22 AM)Dusk Wrote: Dark is better than rock for defence? In all of the testing I have done with defence beys rock seemed more beneficial than dark. There is practically no use for dark actually. And I wouldn't say poison is worse than dark, in my opinion they are equal.

hasbro's dark is better then defence then rock, there was testing done, dark won (i can PM the thread if i can find it)

and poison has as much stamina and attack as dark and more recoil making it worse
evil has more stamina then dark, same attack, and more recoil.
But then again, he was asking for attack and stamina. Technically, both BBS and L-drago rules are right and wrong. Dark should be for defense, but Killer should be put for stamina. Of course, the proper top-tier stamina parts are still required.
(Mar. 10, 2011  4:26 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2011  4:22 AM)Dusk Wrote: Dark is better than rock for defence? In all of the testing I have done with defence beys rock seemed more beneficial than dark. There is practically no use for dark actually. And I wouldn't say poison is worse than dark, in my opinion they are equal.

hasbro's dark is better then defence then rock, there was testing done, dark won (i can PM the thread if i can find it)

and poison has as much stamina and attack as dark and more recoil making it worse
evil has more stamina then dark, same attack, and more recoil.

That's weird, I was using hasbro models for dark and rock. If you could send me the thread that would be great.
I was just wondering would Ray Unicorno 105CS be ok as a combo?
Yes, but it would be better with 100 instead of 105.
(Mar. 10, 2011  4:34 AM)Masamune 107 Wrote: I was just wondering would Ray Unicorno 105CS be ok as a combo?

It is an okay combo, it might depend on how worn your CS is. Maybe if you could put it on 100RF, that was a former top-tier combo.
can some build me a could attack i have:
flame saggitarus
storm pegasus
fury capricorn
and dark wolf
i know its not much to work with but if you make me one thanksStupid
(Mar. 10, 2011  4:47 AM)pieofdeath123 Wrote: can some build me a could attack i have:
flame saggitarus
storm pegasus
fury capricorn
and dark wolf

Your only decent option is Storm Pegasis 100RF. It is quite outclassed.
(Mar. 10, 2011  4:47 AM)pieofdeath123 Wrote: can some build me a could attack i have:
flame saggitarus
storm pegasus
fury capricorn
and dark wolf
Attack: Storm ______ 100RF(Needs MF and Lightning L-Drago)
Defense: Dark ______ C145FS(Needs MF/MF-H, Earth/Basalt, Bull/Aquario GB145/230 and RS/CS/RSF)
Stamina: Flame ______ 100S/FS(Needs Earth/Burn, Bull and WD/SD)
(Mar. 10, 2011  4:57 AM)L-Drago rules Wrote:
flame saggitarus
storm pegasus
fury capricorn
and dark wolf
Attack: Storm ______ 100RF(Needs MF and Lightning L-Drago)
Defense: Dark ______ C145FS(Needs MF/MF-H, Earth/Basalt, Bull/Aquario GB145/230 and RS/CS/RSF)
Stamina: Flame ______ 100S/FS(Needs Earth/Burn, Bull and WD/SD)

he only asked for attack customs, but I guess that it doesn't matter.
Anyone know good combos?
Dark Wolf
Legend Cyber Pegasus
Rock Gasher
Burn Fireblaze
(Mar. 10, 2011  5:06 AM)rockgasher Wrote: Anyone know good combos?
Dark Wolf
Legend Cyber Pegasus
Rock Gasher
Burn Fireblaze

You Don't Have Right Beys -
I guess Rock Gasher is having DF145 WB.
So - Dark ______DF145/105 WB
Rock Pegasus 105 F
Burn Pegasus 105 MS
(Mar. 10, 2011  5:06 AM)rockgasher Wrote: Anyone know good combos?
Dark Wolf
Legend Cyber Pegasus
Rock Gasher
Burn Fireblaze

attack: rock ___ 105F - outclassed get RF and lightning ldrago
defence: dark ___ df145/105WB - outclassed needs a MF/MF-H, aquario/bull, earth/libra GB145/230 and RS/RSF/CS
stamina: burn ___ 105/df145FS - almost top tier, needs WD/SD/PD and bull

edit: beaten but FS>MS for stamina battles (not solo spin time)
what combos can i make which is good in the max stampede stadium here are my beys- rock aries, storm aquario, fury capricorn, earth eagle ,rock leone ,torch aries,flame saggitario, flame libra and dark bull. PLEASE MAKE A ATTACK COMBO, A DEFENSE COMBO AND A STAMINA AND IT MUST!! BE GOOD IN THE MAX STAMPEDE STADIUM!!!!!!!!
(Mar. 10, 2011  7:52 AM)BubbleBubbletea Wrote: what combos can i make which is good in the max stampede stadium here are my beys- rock aries, storm aquario, fury capricorn, earth eagle ,rock leone ,torch aries,flame saggitario, flame libra and dark bull. PLEASE MAKE A ATTACK COMBO, A DEFENSE COMBO AND A STAMINA AND IT MUST!! BE GOOD IN THE MAX STAMPEDE STADIUM!!!!!!!!

earth bull/aquario 145/100wd(stamina) MF-H(If you have one) earth bull/aquario c145/100wb(defence) rock ______ 100hf(attack)
So I just got the Super Deck Set, so if you would please check my bio for my current beys

Please make me two good attack combos, two Defense and one Stamina please?
Stamina- earth bull/aquario 85/90/100/145wd/sd defence-MF-H earth bull/aquario 85/gb145 wd(needs wb/rs/cs/rsf) MF-H libra 85/gb145 wd(same with libra) Attack- MF lightning L-drago 100/ch120rf/r2f MF pegasis 145rf/r2f
(Mar. 10, 2011  8:09 AM)pikachu0909 Wrote: Stamina- earth bull/aquario 85/90/100/145wd/sd defence-MF-H earth bull/aquario 85/gb145 wd(needs wb/rs/cs/rsf) MF-H libra 85/gb145 wd(same with libra) Attack- MF lightning L-drago 100/ch120rf/r2f MF pegasis 145rf/r2f

Okay well from what you said, I pulled off:

Stamina:

MF-F Burn Bull DF145SD

Defence:

Earth Aquario C145WD
MF-H Libra GB145WD

Attack:

MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF
Pegasis 85RF

I only have one Each of MF-H, MF-F and MF. What needs them the most?
(Mar. 10, 2011  8:54 AM)DJ Azure Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2011  8:09 AM)pikachu0909 Wrote: Stamina- earth bull/aquario 85/90/100/145wd/sd defence-MF-H earth bull/aquario 85/gb145 wd(needs wb/rs/cs/rsf) MF-H libra 85/gb145 wd(same with libra) Attack- MF lightning L-drago 100/ch120rf/r2f MF pegasis 145rf/r2f

Okay well from what you said, I pulled off:

Stamina:

MF-F Burn Bull DF145SD

Defence:

Earth Aquario C145WD
MF-H Libra GB145WD

Attack:

MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF
Pegasis 85RF

I only have one Each of MF-H, MF-F and MF. What needs them the most?

no you want an 145 instead of 85, it has force to take at lower defence beys, and can easily take out 230 combos (not sure about MF basalt _____ 130 CS)
What Performance tip should be the best to replace WD for defence?

List of performance tips i have.

SD,WB,RF,SF,S,ES,MS,JB,D,WF,HF,F

Plus,Can anyone tell me the best attk,def and stamina
combo from parts from season 1 beyblade?
(Mar. 10, 2011  3:21 PM)ShimonCozaart Wrote: What Performance tip should be the best to replace WD for defence?

List of performance tips i have.

SD,WB,RF,SF,S,ES,MS,JB,D,WF,HF,F

Plus,Can anyone tell me the best attk,def and stamina
combo from parts from season 1 beyblade?

It is WB for defense.