"Build me a combo!"

then list your parts instead of spaming
plz rate this a a defence with different power not whole defence but got stamina
Bakushin Serpent R145 D Forgot MF MF Bakushin Serpent R145 D i tested bakushin
in hasbro stadium with mf did good mostly this is for hasbro stadiums a friends combo
can you build me a combo with these parts; basalt horologium, meteo l drago, earth eagle, rock aries, cyber pegasus, sol blaze, dark gasher and rock leone
(Mar. 01, 2011  12:37 AM)filipinoblader Wrote: can you build me a combo with these parts; basalt horologium, meteo l drago, earth eagle, rock aries, cyber pegasus, sol blaze, dark gasher and rock leone

Attack: Meteo L Drago 100/CH120LF (Ok, get Lightning L Drago, MF, and RF/LRF to make it better)
Defense: Basalt Gasher 145WB(Ok, get Bull, GB145/230 and RS/RSF/CS to make better)
Stamina: Earth Gasher 100/145WD (best bet, get Hasbro Bull and 85/AD145/230)

I recommend buying some staples of MFB before you buy the rare and cool looking beys. Sol Blaze is completely outclassed, along with cyber pegasis and rock aries, and they are virtually useless.
(Mar. 01, 2011  12:17 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: plz rate this a a defence with different power not whole defence but got stamina
Bakushin Serpent R145 D Forgot MF MF Bakushin Serpent R145 D i tested bakushin
in hasbro stadium with mf did good mostly this is for hasbro stadiums a friends combo

to get some attention to this plz answer this kai v told me this was build me a combo material
R145 is pretty much the only defense part. Err... 2/5
can you build me a combo for attack bey: rock orso, storm aqaurio, dark wolf, dark bull, storm pegasus, and lightning l-drago?
(Mar. 01, 2011  3:16 AM)dwebb33 Wrote: can you build me a combo for attack bey: rock orso, storm aqaurio, dark wolf, dark bull, storm pegasus, and lightning l-drago?

Lightning L Drago 100RF.
(Mar. 01, 2011  3:16 AM)dwebb33 Wrote: can you build me a combo for attack bey: rock orso, storm aqaurio, dark wolf, dark bull, storm pegasus, and lightning l-drago?

I'm listing them all anyways:
Attack: Lightning L Drago 100RF (needs metal face to be top-tier, otherwise perfect)
Defense: Dark (I'm assuming it's hasbro, otherwise use rock) Bull DF145B (Not too good, get an Earth Virgo for Earth and GB145, and get 230 from BB-95 Flame Byxis (optional) and RS/RSF/CS (RBV5 for Grand Ketos/BB-91 Ray Gil/BB-93 Ray Unicorno respectively))
Stamina: Dark Bull 100/DF145SD (get Earth and WD from BB-47 Earth Eagle, other alternatives include BB-90 for the PD (polished defense) tip, 230 from BB-95 Flame Byxis, and AD145 from BB-80 Gravity Perseus)
Is Flame Sagittario DF145S a great stamina or Flame Sagittario C145S?
(Mar. 01, 2011  4:10 AM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Is Flame Sagittario DF145S a great stamina or Flame Sagittario C145S?
DF145 is a bad part, outclassed also, C145 is better but not top-tier (Debatable)
So Flame Sagittario C145S Would be better.
(Mar. 01, 2011  4:10 AM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Is Flame Sagittario DF145S a great stamina or Flame Sagittario C145S?

Out of those two I'd have to say Flame Sagittario DF145S is better simply because C145 isn't as great Stamina-wise. However, Flame Sagittario isn't even a great Stamina type and neither is the S bottom.
(Mar. 01, 2011  4:13 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
DF145 is a bad part, outclassed also, C145 is better but not top-tier (Debatable)
So Flame Sagittario C145S Would be better.

How, DF145 is a Stamina Track While C145 is defense. So DF145 is better.
I'm wondering why MF is needed for Gravity Perseus. Gravity doesn't have that much recoil from what i see. Also, whats the best attack combo for Gravity Perseus? I'm thinking of Gravity Perseus 90RF,as thats where Gravity gets the smash point the most, any higher would hit the side of the metal,making no smash
(Feb. 28, 2011  10:24 PM)demonic raven Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2011  10:18 PM)Plasma Apples Wrote: Stamina: Flame __ DF145FS

Really, not much I can do.

thanks plan on gettin bull,gashar and l drago next time im out

Get Dark Bull,Earth Eagle,Storm Pegasus and Lightning L-Drago,Storm Aquario next time.
Stamina:Flame Aquario 145SD
DefenseEeearth Bull C145WD
Attack:Lightning L-Drago 100RF
Just buy a Metal Face version 2 and a regular metal face from the internet or the Cyber Pegasus/Bakushin Susanoo/Counter Leone with the game.They have the regular metal face but they will cost u $40 so I prefer u buy the metal faces on the internet.1 MF/MF2 $10 includes shipping and handling.Have a look at dimsum2u here.He is a user that sells ALOT of beys.
(Mar. 01, 2011  5:38 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: I'm wondering why MF is needed for Gravity Perseus. Gravity doesn't have that much recoil from what i see. Also, whats the best attack combo for Gravity Perseus? I'm thinking of Gravity Perseus 90RF,as thats where Gravity gets the smash point the most, any higher would hit the side of the metal,making no smash

Well grab a defence combo with a 145 track (since stamina and defence type's spin track height is 145.)Look where will it hit.I use Gravity Perseus D125 (sometimes 100)For my Gravity Perseus.90 is kinda rare but i'm buying BB-96 Super Deck Set soon.It's full of top tiers/rare parts for a very cheap price.
(Mar. 01, 2011  5:38 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: I'm wondering why MF is needed for Gravity Perseus. Gravity doesn't have that much recoil from what i see. Also, whats the best attack combo for Gravity Perseus? I'm thinking of Gravity Perseus 90RF,as thats where Gravity gets the smash point the most, any higher would hit the side of the metal,making no smash

MF Adds Weight And Reduces Excessive Recoil, It Makes The Bey Heavy And Therefore Harder To KO And While Attacking And RF's Fast Speed, MF Reduces Self KO.
And 85 And D125 Are Best For Attacking With Gravity.
(Mar. 01, 2011  5:48 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Rare? I got 3 90 tracks for 7 USD XD.

You Might Be Lucky But 90 is Very Very Rare Track.
(Mar. 01, 2011  5:47 AM)X1 Wrote:

MF Adds Weight And Reduces Excessive Recoil, It Makes The Bey Heavy And Therefore Harder To KO And While Attacking And RF's Fast Speed, MF Reduces Self KO.
And 85 And D125 Are Best For Attacking With Gravity.

Actually, Azlanslayer is quite correct. Momo has done informal testing and it seems Gravity performs better without a Metal Face. It's speed is improved without a Metal Face and it doesn't suffer from recoil issues.

(Mar. 01, 2011  5:52 AM)X1 Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2011  5:48 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Rare? I got 3 90 tracks for 7 USD XD.

You Might Be Lucky But 90 is Very Very Rare Track.

You're kidding right? I can list so many releases that have 90. Screw Capricorne has one and it's quite cheap. In otherwords, 90 is no longer the incredibly rare part it used to be.
(Mar. 01, 2011  5:53 AM)Hero Wrote: You're kidding right? I can list so many releases that have 90. Screw Capricorne has one and it's quite cheap. In otherwords, 90 is no longer the incredibly rare part it used to be.

Screw Capricorn Is Coming With 90 Track But Others Are Like Quetzalcoatl.
Screw Also Doesn't Appear On Ebay Or YJA Many Times.
^Wow, I thought that you had just forgotten the [/sarcasm] tag. What is really rare is 85. Only 2 releases, one of which costs >60 USD. 90 is no longer the best. That goes to 85 and 230. Only good combo with 90 is destabilizers, 85 wins in attack and stamina, and 100 works best with LLDrago, Ray, etc.
(Mar. 01, 2011  6:22 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: ^Wow, I thought that you had just forgotten the [/sarcasm] tag. What is really rare is 85. Only 2 releases, one of which costs >60 USD. 90 is no longer the best. That goes to 85 and 230. Only good combo with 90 is destabilizers, 85 wins in attack and stamina, and 100 works best with LLDrago, Ray, etc.

Oh, I completely forgot 230.
Anyway BD145 is also one of the best.
(Mar. 01, 2011  6:22 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: ^Wow, I thought that you had just forgotten the [/sarcasm] tag. What is really rare is 85. Only 2 releases, one of which costs >60 USD. 90 is no longer the best. That goes to 85 and 230. Only good combo with 90 is destabilizers, 85 wins in attack and stamina, and 100 works best with LLDrago, Ray, etc.

85 has got three releases, Mercury Anubis, Super Deck Set and Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version. None of them is more than $60, so I dunno how you got that.
I need a plastic combo
I have:
Driger S, Kid Draciel, Flash Leopard, Dragoon S (with 8h), Wing-A (with 10w)
Spare Parts:
Dranzer G AR
Dragoon G AR
8H
F BB

Thanks ahead of time!
I would like an attack, defence, stamina and destableizer the best for all of those, so these are the parts and beys i have;

Quetzalcoatl 90 WF
Vulcan Horuseus 145 D
Gravity Perseus AD145 WD
Meteo L Drago LW105 LF
Galaxy Pegasus W105 R2F
Ray Unicorno D125 CS
Earth Aquila 145 WD
Lightning L Drago 100 HF
Golden Lightning L Drago 100 HF
Storm Pegasus 105 RF
Crimson Storm Pegasus 105 RF
Flame Sagittario C145 S