"Build me a combo!"

i got some cool plastic and metal beyblades, i made a combo using poison dragoon(gt) c145 rf for an awesome balance type. can u find some others so i can beat my friend
dragoon v
dranzer gt
rock fusion wheel
storm fusion wheel
flame fusion wheel
ray fusion wheel (more than 1 because of ray gill and ray unicorno)
thermal fusion wheel (more than 1)
dark fusion wheel (more than 1)
dragoon f
flash leopard
dranzer z
draciel v
dragoon v2
draciel v2
earth fusion wheel (more than 1)
wolborg 4
p.s not all my fusion wheels
hey guys im wondering if mf wheel rock is the same as mf wheel earth or is earth better than rock 4 defence??? and is 105 the trak with a circle line nd 100 trak with dimond like lines
(Feb. 05, 2011  3:26 AM)Regi3 Wrote: hey guys im wondering if mf wheel rock is the same as mf wheel earth or is earth better than rock 4 defence??? and is 105 the trak with a circle line nd 100 trak with dimond like lines
Ummmm.... well from your righting you seem to be a small kid. But the "mf wheel earth" is better.
(Feb. 05, 2011  3:32 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  3:26 AM)Regi3 Wrote: hey guys im wondering if mf wheel rock is the same as mf wheel earth or is earth better than rock 4 defence??? and is 105 the trak with a circle line nd 100 trak with dimond like lines
Ummmm.... well from your righting you seem to be a small kid. But the "mf wheel earth" is better.

no im 13 but have only been blading 4 about 1-2 months anyways thnx
the other day i bought some beys and decided to make an attack combo
is this a good combo??

Galaxy Gill WA130CS

reason for making:
gill has a preety light weight compared to most clear wheels, well out of the beys i have
galaxy has a great source of smash attack, meaning its a great attack wheel
WA130 (Wing Attacker comes with thermal lacerta) gives the bey more balance and also inceases spin ( i think) also whats the difference between the 2 modes on WA130
and CS (Coat Sharp comes with ray unicorno): a great attack tip with properties of an stamina tip to

so plz tell if this a good combo
if not plz give any ideas on combos
@darkblader12

Gil is a horrible Clear Wheel because it is unbalanced.

Galaxy is bad for Smash, not great.

WA130 doesn't give the bey balance or increase spin.

CS is more or less a defense bottom.

To sum it all up, your combo is probably bad. Look in the Competitive MFB Combos to see the best of the best.
......well sorry lol
i made it and it wnet preety well
but if its this bad ill go check that section
thanks
Don't be sorry, lol. Just helping you out, and telling you the info that's needed.

Also, you might want to look in the "What to Buy in MFB" section to see what kind of Beyblades you need to create those combos.
Metal Wheel:
Vulcan
Burn(Hasbro)
Rock( x2)
Earth
Pegasis
Libra
Burn(BB-96)

Clear Wheel:
Horusueus
Serpent
Bullx2
Aquario
Cancer

Tracks:
CH120
GB145
100x2

Bottoms:
WBx2
HF/S
Dx2
WD
RFx2(One Mint, Other Worn 50%)

Don't give me just one of Each type, Give me As many Combos as I can make.
Attack: MF Vulcan Horuseus 85RF (top tier, absolutely amazing)
MF Pegasis 145RF (top tier, though about to be removed)

Defense: MF-H Earth Bull GB145WB (almost top tier, just needs CS/RS/RSF)
MF-H Libra GB145WB (was top tier, now banned, use this for casual play, is great. Put RS/RSF/CS to make it even better)

Stamina: Burn Bull 85WD (top tier). Use the Burn from BB-96.
(Feb. 05, 2011  8:48 AM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Attack: MF Vulcan Horuseus 85RF (top tier, absolutely amazing)
MF Pegasis 145RF (top tier, though about to be removed)

Defense: MF-H Earth Bull GB145WB (almost top tier, just needs CS/RS/RSF)
MF-H Libra GB145WB (was top tier, now banned, use this for casual play, is great. Put RS/RSF/CS to make it even better)

Stamina: Burn Bull 85WD (top tier). Use the Burn from BB-96.

Stamina, I think MF-L would work good right?
Yes it would be better.
(Feb. 05, 2011  9:00 AM)Pyro Wrote: Yes it would be better.

Is a Destabilizer in order with any of my parts?
(Feb. 05, 2011  9:00 AM)Pyro Wrote: Yes it would be better.

I heard that I could use Libra CH120RF...
You should get SF, and then use Burn Cancer 90SF (Flame is better than Burn at destabilising though).

Libra CH120RF is a great balance type for casual play.
No there aren't any destabilizers with the parts you have.
Flame Cancer 90/100/105 SF/FS is an example of one if you're gonna look for the parts after.

And sorry I thought you said MF-F.
For Stamina, Libra Ch120 RF is not a good combo...RF for stamina?
Use Burn Bull 85 WD
(Feb. 05, 2011  9:11 AM)Pyro Wrote: No there aren't any destabilizers with the parts you have.
Flame Cancer 90/100/105 SF/FS is an example of one if you're gonna look for the parts after.

Use Burn Bull 85 WD

I did say MF-F for stamina, And I didn't say Libra CH120RF for Stamina, Anything with RF will be Attack, Bey Brad uses Libra CH120RF, So i figured it must be good.
(Feb. 05, 2011  9:23 AM)Electric Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  9:11 AM)Pyro Wrote: No there aren't any destabilizers with the parts you have.

Use Burn Bull 85 WD

I did say MF-F for stamina, And I didn't say Libra CH120RF for Stamina, Anything with RF will be Attack, Bey Brad uses Libra CH120RF, So i figured it must be good.

Hmm. Why exactly would a MF-F be better for a stamina type? I'm pretty sure it's 0.1 grams heavier (which barely makes a difference meaning there isn't much improvement).

Also, aside from the fact that Libra is currently banned from WBO play, Libra CH120RF is an outdated combo. You have to know that Bey Brad came up with it WAY back when Lightning L-Drago was just released.
(Feb. 05, 2011  9:41 AM)Hero Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  9:23 AM)Electric Wrote:

Use Burn Bull 85 WD

Hmm. Why exactly would a MF-F be better for a stamina type? I'm pretty sure it's 0.1 grams heavier (which barely makes a difference meaning there isn't much improvement).

Also, aside from the fact that Libra is currently banned from WBO play, Libra CH120RF is an outdated combo. You have to know that Bey Brad came up with it WAY back when Lightning L-Drago was just released.

Oh... Also Mf-F is lighter than Normal Faces.
Who is better between Burn Byxis 145SD and Earth Bull AD145WD ?

Burn Byxis AD145WD is better that Earth bull AD145WD ??? (Earth and Burn is mold takara-tomy)
I would say Earth Bull, as AD145 is better than 145 and WD is better than SD, and Bull increases Stamina.
Here's what i have to work with,

Earth Virgo GB145 BS
Earth Eagle 145 WD
Storm Pegasus 105 RF
Rock orso (i dont know his other parts names but it is the normal rock orso)
flame aries (same with him)
Evil gemios DF145 FS
Dark gasher CH120 SF
rock leone 145 WB

whats the best i can make with this? thx XD
It is Rock Orso D125B and Flame Aries H145FS.

Attack: Rock Pegasis 105RF (ok attack combo, get Lightning L Drago and make Lightning L Drago CH120RF which is top tier)

Defense: Earth Gasher GB145WB (good defense combo, get Dark Bull and if you can import beys, Ray Unicorno/Ray Gil/Grand Ketos to make it Earth Bull GB145CS/RSF/RS which is top tier)

Stamina: Earth Gasher 145WD (just get Dark Bull and make it Earth Bull 145WD which is top tier)
Burn = top tier stamina (better than Earth)
Earth = top tier stamina
Byxis = top tier stamina (better than Bull)
Bull = top tier stamina
145 = top tier stamina
AD145 = top tier stamina (better than 145/DF145)
WD = top tier stamina (equal with SD for stamina)
SD = top tier stamina

so yeah they are kindda of equal but the better one to make is Burn Byxis AD145WD/SD
Well, Byxis is neither top tier, nor better than Bull. WD is better than SD as well.
hell kerbecs rock leone ray gil poison serpent earth aquila storm pegasis storm aquario dark caprcorne killer gemios flame libra without ES bottom lightning l drago burn phoenix rock wolf (random booster) storm libra (random booster)