"Build me a combo!"

Nano, MF Lightning L-Drago 100RF, MF Earth Aquario C145WB, Earth/Flame Aquario/Pegasis 145/DF145WD
I thought that MS had really bad stamina? My problem with C145 is that as soon as the claws hit the ground the bey topples over, so is there any alternative to C145 out of my parts for defence? Also, could Orso also replace Aquario as a defence bey?
(Feb. 01, 2011  9:44 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: I thought that MS had really bad stamina? My problem with C145 is that as soon as the claws hit the ground the bey topples over, so is there any alternative to C145 out of my parts for defence?

MS is not the best for stamina but from his parts it is probably the best choice, it isn't used for stamina much because it has no friction to hold it in the stadium and will get knocked around a lot. And also C145 is your best option (Used to be a top-tier) and Aquario is a top tier defence clear wheel but I don't know what Orso would be like.
(Feb. 01, 2011  9:44 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: I thought that MS had really bad stamina? My problem with C145 is that as soon as the claws hit the ground the bey topples over, so is there any alternative to C145 out of my parts for defence? Also, could Orso also replace Aquario as a defence bey?

I agree with Quetz on this one. MS isn't the best stamina bottom, but it's the best he's got right now. C145 is your best option, but if you get a GB145 then use that.
Thanks for all the help, but I still have more quires. Could I use another fusion wheel instead of earth for the stamina combo (due to it's current occupation with aquario in defense) and it seems my WB has gone missing (along with it's bey, Rock Wolf D125) so I have been using B, but is there another tip that could be possibly used? And my friend has GB145 but will not trade it, are there any parts I could use to try to convince him with?
Thanks a bunch

EDIT: My bro now thinks that he has a really 'great' stamina bey, flame fireblaze 100WD (my WD by the way, he took it and won't give it back). I keep telling him that a stamina type needs to be tall but he won't listen. I also want his burn fusion wheel for it's stamina capabilities to temporarily replace another earth wheel. He is also interested in my HF/S tip because S has some stamina, so he wants to know if MS or S is better for stamina.

EDIT 2: My friend now wants me to find good combo's for his beys, they are as follows:

Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Poision Serpant SW145SD
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Storm Capricorn M125Q

Thanks for going to all this trouble to help me out, it is greatly appreciated.
(Feb. 01, 2011  10:14 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Thanks for all the help, but I still have more quires. Could I use another fusion wheel instead of earth for the stamina combo (due to it's current occupation with aquario in defense) and it seems my WB has gone missing (along with it's bey, Rock Wolf D125) so I have been using B, but is there another tip that could be possibly used? And my friend has GB145 but will not trade it, are there any parts I could use to try to convince him with?
Thanks a bunch

EDIT: My bro now thinks that he has a really 'great' stamina bey, flame fireblaze 100WD (my WD by the way, he took it and won't give it back). I keep telling him that a stamina type needs to be tall but he won't listen. I also want his burn fusion wheel for it's stamina capabilities to temporarily replace another earth wheel. He is also interested in my HF/S tip because S has some stamina, so he wants to know if MS or S is better for stamina.

EDIT 2: My friend now wants me to find good combo's for his beys, they are as follows:

Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Poision Serpant SW145SD
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Storm Capricorn M125Q

Thanks for going to all this trouble to help me out, it is greatly appreciated.

Your friend can use MF Earth Virgo GB145SD, If he has a Metal face it would help alot.
And tell your Brother Burn Aquario 135MS is good but if he uses your WD, He should use Burn Aquario 135WD which is almost top tier except for the track.
Well, I have a 145 spin track spare (I forgot to add that to my list) so out of the parts I listed, what do you think would be a decent trade?
If HE ALLOWS TRADE IT FOR GB145
My friend has GB145, not my brother. My brothers parts are as follows:

Quote:Rock Aquario 125SF
Flame Aries H145FS
Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Lightning L Drago 105HF

Any idea for parts that could be a good trade for 145 (or DF145, I have that also)
My friend does a hard bargain, so I need an idea for a part I can trade him for GB145
Please build me a combo!
All are hybrid:
L-Drago
S-Pegasis
Leo
Bull
Phoenix
Wolf
Aquila
Saggitario
Capricorne

Thanks!
(Feb. 01, 2011  12:40 PM)Mikko Wrote: Please build me a combo!
All are hybrid:
L-Drago
S-Pegasis
Leo
Bull
Phoenix
Wolf
Aquila
Saggitario
Capricorne

Thanks!

Attack: Lightning L Drago 100RF
Defense: Earth Bull C145WB
Stamina: Burn Bull 145WD
Guys I need help again.I just bought a new stadium (Wide Square Stadium) but I dont know a good combo
My parts are:3-5 faces
Metal wheels:Lightning,Rock,Earth,Poison,Dark(x2)
Clear wheels:LDrago,Giraffe,Wolf,Leone,Aquario(x2)
Tracks:100,105,S130,145
Bottoms:RF,HF,WB,MB
Please build a combo that is good specificly at the Wide Square Stadium
Please note:If your making more than 1 combo please dont use the same parts or else Iceburn
(Feb. 01, 2011  12:48 PM)Jemuel Wrote: Guys I need help again.I just bought a new stadium (Wide Square Stadium) but I dont know a good combo
My parts are:3-5 faces
Metal wheels:Lightning,Rock,Earth,Poison,Dark(x2)
Clear wheels:LDrago,Giraffe,Wolf,Leone,Aquario(x2)
Tracks:100,105,S130,145
Bottoms:RF,HF,WB,MB
Please build a combo that is good specificly at the Wide Square Stadium
Please note:If your making more than 1 combo please dont use the same parts or else Iceburn

Attack: Lighting L Drago 100 RF
Defense: Earth Aquario 105WB
Stamina: You do not have competitive parts for Stamina.
It's practically constant self KOs with Rf in the Widesquare stadium though.

Also, revised version:

Attack - Lightning L drago 105/100RF
Defence - Earth Aquario S130WB
Stamina - Earth Aquario 100/105MB
i have:

face: 3 plastic bolts
energy: aquario,pisces,virgo (hasbro)
wheel: earth(virgo) ,rock(6 cyl),thermal,flame ( hasbro)
spin track:100,h145,t125,gb145 (hasbro)
tip : sd,es,bs(hasbro),q(takara)

i need a stamina, def , attack combo
(Feb. 01, 2011  2:23 PM)shubham.Perseus Wrote: i have:

Attack-____=you dont have the proper Tip for attack
Defense-same as above.
Stamina- Earth Aquario 100SD
(Feb. 01, 2011  2:31 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2011  2:23 PM)shubham.Perseus Wrote: i have:

Attack-____=you dont have the proper Tip for attack
Defense-same as above.
Stamina- Earth Aquario 100SD

Attack - As stated above you don't have a proper tip for but if you have to have one then use Q, Rock Aquario 100 Q

Defence - Again as stated above you don't have a proper tip but if you have to have one then SD, Earth Aquario GB145 SD

Stamina Earth Aquario 100 SD
These are the beys i cant make a combo for can u help?

Storm Pegasus 100RF ( Hasbro Limited Edition )*
Storm Capricorne M145Q
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Dark Gasher CH120FS
Dark Bull H145SD
Rock Aries ED145B
Rock Orso D125B
Earth Eagle 145WD
Lightning L-Drago ( Hasbro Limited Edition )

*I took someones advice to cover the rubber flat with clear nail polish so it doesn't wear out but i want to know if it will affect its preformance but im not gonna enter tournament with my RF but i still need a combo with it if there is one for it

I have a Super Vortex Stadium, Dranzer Flame Field Stadium and the Metal Fusion Extreme Bey Stadium BB-51 if this helps

Thanks Smile
Attack: Lightning L Drago 100RF - Alright, needs regular L Drago and MF to be top-tier.

Defense: Earth Bull ED145B - Bad, needs MF/MF-H, GB145/230, and RS/RSF/CS to be top-tier.

Stamina: Earth Bull 100/D125/145WD - Top-tier.
Hey,I need a a combo out of theese parts:
(I am new to beyblader,so sorry for the small amount.)
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Rock Leone 145WB
And lots of peaple want my leone so i should be able to get new parts if you reply.
I want a defence stamina type.
Thanks!
hey guys I have a:
rock leone 145WB
evil(killer) gemios DF145FS
thermal pisces T125ES
storm capricorn M145Q
storm pegasus 145D
and 2 metal faces

If I could a attack,defense,or even stamina type of I would be thankfull.
(Feb. 01, 2011  8:36 PM)blackdrac08 Wrote: These are the beys i cant make a combo for can u help?

Storm Pegasus 100RF ( Hasbro Limited Edition )*
Storm Capricorne M145Q
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Dark Gasher CH120FS
Dark Bull H145SD
Rock Aries ED145B
Rock Orso D125B
Earth Eagle 145WD
Lightning L-Drago ( Hasbro Limited Edition )

*I took someones advice to cover the rubber flat with clear nail polish so it doesn't wear out but i want to know if it will affect its preformance but im not gonna enter tournament with my RF but i still need a combo with it if there is one for it

I have a Super Vortex Stadium, Dranzer Flame Field Stadium and the Metal Fusion Extreme Bey Stadium BB-51 if this helps

Thanks Smile

Attack: Lightning L Drago CH120/100RF
Defence: Earth Bull/Aquairo 145WD/SD/B
Stamina: Earth Bull 145WD
(Feb. 01, 2011  9:54 PM)stevebak Wrote: hey guys I have a:
rock leone 145WB
evil(killer) gemios DF145FS
thermal pisces T125ES
storm capricorn M145Q
storm pegasus 145D
and 2 metal faces

If I could a attack,defense,or even stamina type of I would be thankfull.

Attack: MF Rock Gemios 145FS (Use with sliding shoot) (Needs Vulcan,85,and RF to be top tier)
Defense: MF Evil? Pegasus 145WB (Needs Earth,GB145/230,and RS to be top tier)
Stamina: Thermal Leone 145D(Needs Burn,Bull,and WD to be top tier)
thank you very much, I will later on find the rest of those parts to make it top tier. A million thanks