"Build me a combo!"

(Jan. 13, 2011  6:11 PM)Amy S Wrote: I want a Hasbro available Beyblade that can beat Burn Bull DF145 SD at least 3/5 times or more. Don't worry, I won't snap this time. I'd just like to know the meta. You can use all Hasbro parts, including MF.

try something like flame gasher 100 wb or earth bull 100 wd
they will almost win every time
Thanks, everyone. This gives me enough of an idea to build something good. I used Burn Bull as a target opponent because it is one of the best out there.
(Jan. 13, 2011  6:37 PM)Amy S Wrote: Thanks, everyone. This gives me enough of an idea to build something good. I used Burn Bull as a target opponent because it is one of the best out there.

NP. Your lucky you have Fireblaze because the parts are awesome. I hope I get one soon. Also if you have the parts for Dark Libra 105 JB, It's actually pretty decent
That sounds like a bad contradiction. Anyway, I have made a Flame Aquario 100HF that can slip under my Burn Bull and knock it down. This is an anti, and thus doesn't have the rounded advantages of meta, but what do you think of it?

By the way, I bought 2 Burn Phoenixes. I gave one to a friend for Christmas. He was bashful, but agreeingly took it. Why are guys like that towards girls with gifts?
(Jan. 13, 2011  7:57 PM)Amy S Wrote: That sounds like a bad contradiction. Anyway, I have made a Flame Aquario 100HF that can slip under my Burn Bull and knock it down. This is an anti, and thus doesn't have the rounded advantages of meta, but what do you think of it?

By the way, I bought 2 Burn Phoenixes. I gave one to a friend for Christmas. He was bashful, but agreeingly took it. Why are guys like that towards girls with gifts?

that combo is like a destablizer which is ment to beat stamina types

and i would love to get a burn phoenixe, no matter who i get it from <- offtopic
(Jan. 13, 2011  7:57 PM)Amy S Wrote: That sounds like a bad contradiction. Anyway, I have made a Flame Aquario 100HF that can slip under my Burn Bull and knock it down. This is an anti, and thus doesn't have the rounded advantages of meta, but what do you think of it?

That sounds awesome about the Aquario. And about the guys with gifts from girls, well honestly idk a gift is a gift and I thank the person for whatever it is and take it. Then again I have 4 sisters so I'm used to being around girls. < off topic.

The libra does sound like a contradiction but it works well. The JB helps with Stamina, the 105 provides a good attack position and the dark, well, idk I was looking for something to put dark in and it worked well in this combo.
(Jan. 13, 2011  3:41 PM)Amy S Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2011  3:34 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Storm's optimum height is at 100, but all your combos are outclassed.

To fix them, is to simply refer you to the Competitive MFB combo thread.

If you were hell bent on at least keeping some of it similar, I suppose:

MF Earth Bull C145 RS/RSF/CS
Earth Bull 85/145/230SD
storm pegasis 100RF

Uh-huh. This is exactly the criticism I needed to turn me into a cookie cutter blader. I should have mentioned I use Phoenix for ventilation purposes, though. By the way, Earth Phoenix beats my Burn Bull DF145 SD a lot, but you're probably going to blame my shooting next.

If being a cookie cutter blader is bad, it wil be hard for you in a tournament scene. The top tier beys are founded on bringing out the optimum ability of the parts. After you understand the strengths and such of the combo, you can adjust it to your own preferences.

For instance, against non 230 combos, I prefer D125 over CH120 on MF Lightning L drago ______RF.

Learning the top tier, and why they are better, helps with your combo making, so when you do make one, it won't be bad.
Energy rings: Gemios, Bull, Sagittario, Pegasus, Leone, Gasher, Capricorn, Fireblaze, LDrago, and Virgo.
Fusion Wheels: Evil, Dark, Flame, Storm, Rock, Earth, Burn, and lightning.
Spin Tracks: H145, 105, DF145, M145, C145, GB145, and 145
Performance Tips: RF, Q, WB, FS, S, WD, RF, BS, SD, and MS

I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to putting parts together but I did try to make a decent stamina one that came out great. Burn Fireblaze GB145 MS.
Try Lightning L drago 105RF, but gor the rest of your parts it's easy enough to know what combos to make, look at the top tier list.
witch energy ring will add more weight to my dark bull
leone
aquario purple
aquario green or
pegasis
use aquario, or stick with Bull
(Jan. 13, 2011  11:21 PM)momiji manju Wrote: use aquario, or stick with Bull

wich aquario green or purple
(Jan. 13, 2011  11:26 PM)dakota588 Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2011  11:21 PM)momiji manju Wrote: use aquario, or stick with Bull

wich aquario green or purple

It doesn't matter, and I never knew Aquario came in purple?
is this a good combo rock aquario+ counter leone=rock leone
No..
Hey I haven't exactly tried any combos yet wanted to start fresh with a combo I know that works and build on it. I'm looking for a good defensive bey combo that won't burn out quicky. Hears the beys i currently have poison serpent, rock leon, earth virgo, dark bull, storm aquario, flame saggitario, rock orso, and earth eagle any help would be greatly appreciated Smile
Earth Bull GB145WB, I suppose.

Against the current attack metagame it doesn't really hold up well though.
i made a beyblade that is ok i guess anyone who wants to use it can
saggitario
earth
wb
those are the parts
A few of these posts aren't really relevant to the topic

This is Build me a Combo so only use this page if you want people to make you a combo with the parts you have.
(Jan. 13, 2011  11:10 PM)LaLaDannyxP Wrote: Energy rings: Gemios, Bull, Sagittario, Pegasus, Leone, Gasher, Capricorn, Fireblaze, LDrago, and Virgo.

I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to putting parts together but I did try to make a decent stamina one that came out great. Burn Fireblaze GB145 MS.

Bump

Any good ideas for an attack combo?
(Jan. 14, 2011  3:48 AM)LaLaDannyxP Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2011  11:10 PM)LaLaDannyxP Wrote: Energy rings: Gemios, Bull, Sagittario, Pegasus, Leone, Gasher, Capricorn, Fireblaze, LDrago, and Virgo.

Bump

Any good ideas for an attack combo?
L l drago 100 rf
i have burn fireblaze,poison serpent, rock leon, earth virgo, dark bull, storm aquario, flame saggitario, rock orso, and earth eagle any help would be greatly appreciatedSmile
Burn Bull 145WD (Stamina)
Rock ____ 100HF/S (HF Mode) (Attack)
Earth Aquario GB145WB (Defens)
(Jan. 14, 2011  4:52 AM)Jdog Wrote: i have burn fireblaze,poison serpent, rock leon, earth virgo, dark bull, storm aquario, flame saggitario, rock orso, and earth eagle any help would be greatly appreciatedSmile

attack:rock ______ 100 hf/s (hf mode)
defence:earth bull gb145 wb
stamina:earth/burn bull 100 wd
attack storm peaguses 100 rf
defense earth bull gb/c 145 wb (needs metal face)
stamina earth bull 145 sd (needs df145)
balance flame bull 100 try wb not sure get sfthen it works.
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.i was beaten for the first time.